 Leopard (Retail) DVD Perfect Guide 10.5.6 Chameleon 2.0 RC1 April 7,2009

karaakeha1

1,355 posts in this topic

What is a Step by step to install the Chameleon?

or somebody could help me?

And how to know if he really is installed?

Today I will reinstall everything again, I Mac by the Retail and start from scratch, someone could help me?

My motherboard is Gigabyte X48t-dq6 (ICH9 for windows (XP and vista 3hds in raid-0 + 2 dvd-rw sata) and 2 jmicron for MAC in raid-0

Karaakeha1, with OpenHaltRestart.kext, I noticed that the presence of a hacked AppleHDA.kext and HDAEnabler combo results in a repeatable shutdown KP, but strangely enough, no issue with restart. (The KP is may be more related to the hacked AppleHDA.kext as replacing it with vanilla version stops the KP) Sleep works 100% of the time for me, shutdown seems to work as well 100% for the 10 or so times I have used it. The restart occasionally just won't restart as the power light never flickers. All in all, I can't complain. Just restart instead of shut down and use the button to turn off...

Karaakeha1, with OpenHaltRestart.kext, I noticed that the presence of a hacked AppleHDA.kext and HDAEnabler combo results in a repeatable shutdown KP, but strangely enough, no issue with restart. (The KP is may be more related to the hacked AppleHDA.kext as replacing it with vanilla version stops the KP) Sleep works 100% of the time for me, shutdown seems to work as well 100% for the 10 or so times I have used it. The restart occasionally just won't restart as the power light never flickers. All in all, I can't complain. Just restart instead of shut down and use the button to turn off...

Openhaltrestart.kext works quite okey , just after using for many days I noticed other solution is as good and works better for me ( with open halt system was freezing once in 2-3 days). or just my observation. Still more the numbers of solution or alternative better it is :D

with both HD formatted, not able to create the RAID in

diskutil here, he did not mount any way have any other way? or

I'm doing wrong?

chip: jmicron 363

has some special kexts for RAID in satas Jmicron? what to

pick up here and I am confused, because not doing the normal

way

with both HD formatted, not able to create the RAID in

diskutil here, he did not mount any way have any other way? or

I'm doing wrong?

chip: jmicron 363

has some special kexts for RAID in satas Jmicron? what to

pick up here and I am confused, because not doing the normal

way

first add your sign than someone can help you

I always get a kernel panic when shutting down after sleeping the computer. Can someone help? I have tried karaakeha1's and ls8's BIOS settings, but no go :censored2:

your RAM timing 4-4-4-12 need +0.4 Voltage for this timing & set RAM ration with FSB 1:1

or set timing to auto and try FSB 1:1

first add your sign than someone can help you

- mobo Gigabyte GA-X48T-DQ6 - (audio ALC889a, LAN RTL8111, ICH9R, Jmicron 363) http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Mother...?ProductID=2765

- Super talent DDR3 1800mhz 8-8-8-24-1t - http://www.supertalent.com/datasheets/W1800UX2GP.pdf

- 3 Samsung 500gb 16mb (raid-0 for windows) controled for ICH9R

- 2 Hitachi 500gb 16mb (AHCI for mac) controled for jmicron

- Intel E8600 e0 @ 4ghz

hi keraakeha1 ive reinstall 10.5.5 add gfx string for video ethernet and audio,

i now have a point of veiw 8800 gt that i was trying to flash with a mac rom but it did not work

i thint the rom size are different

but with gfx string i have qe ci but still no time machine

hi keraakeha1 ive reinstall 10.5.5 add gfx string for video ethernet and audio,

i now have a point of veiw 8800 gt that i was trying to flash with a mac rom but it did not work

i thint the rom size are different

but with gfx string i have qe ci but still no time machine

For time machine you need to apply EFI string for ethernet to GFX string

(karaakeha1 @ Oct 28 2008, 12:24 PM) post_snapback.giffirst add your sign than someone can help you

- mobo Gigabyte GA-X48T-DQ6 - (audio ALC889a, LAN RTL8111, ICH9R, Jmicron 363) http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Mother...?ProductID=2765

- Super talent DDR3 1800mhz 8-8-8-24-1t - http://www.supertalent.com/datasheets/W1800UX2GP.pdf

- 3 Samsung 500gb 16mb (raid-0 for windows) controled for ICH9R

- 2 Hitachi 500gb 16mb (AHCI for mac) controled for jmicron

- Intel E8600 e0 @ 4ghz

Help me !!! :D

Just a quick thanks to you-all for some wonderful work. If Apple had real vision they'd just do a mass hire from this board. I've learned more about Osx in the past 24 hours than I knew in ten years of using macs. Up and running with Kalyway .1, am getting ready to do the chameleon thing. I sense a need for a definitions tutorial (flat install etc), & might start assembling one to put up if no one knows of one out there?

karaakeha1 yeeeeeeeessssssssssss man

time machine working with efi string. all i had to do, reselect backup volume ps2 also working with

toh appleps2controller.kext i would like to say a big thank you to every one irie man

karaakeha1 yeeeeeeeessssssssssss man

time machine working with efi string. all i had to do, reselect backup volume ps2 also working with

toh appleps2controller.kext i would like to say a big thank you to every one irie man

Glad it worked for you.Can you post here appleps2controller.kext

I have this Laptop:

Acer Aspire 5920G-302G25MN - Core 2 Duo T7300 2 GHz - 15.4" TFT

i need help to get information about my sound-card, all i know is this: (i googled a lot)

Audio Output Sound card

Compliant Standards Dolby Digital Live, Dolby Pro Logic II, High Definition Audio, Dolby Home Theater

Audio Input Stereo microphone

can someone tell me which audio-driver i should work with?

azalia or ALC883 or which ALCXXX ???

I have this Laptop:

Acer Aspire 5920G-302G25MN - Core 2 Duo T7300 2 GHz - 15.4" TFT

i need help to get information about my sound-card, all i know is this: (i googled a lot)

Audio Output Sound card

Compliant Standards Dolby Digital Live, Dolby Pro Logic II, High Definition Audio, Dolby Home Theater

Audio Input Stereo microphone

can someone tell me which audio-driver i should work with?

azalia or ALC883 or which ALCXXX ???

on window side install Everest ( this will tell all info about your machine )

check screen shot for audio

2i1nqsw.jpg

on window side install Everest ( this will tell all info about your machine )

check screen shot for audio

thx 4 u'r quick answer... i really appreciate karaakeha1. :)

but i forgot 2 tell, that i already erased windows,

and i am a little afraid 2 loose wonderful mac when i put windows on one of my partitions.

is there another way 2 find out???