I am lonely

173 posts in this topic

Join a interactive class at a community college. Tons of woman are there and men are sparce. You'll be looking good in no time.

I believe male friends are essential for building self-confidence and your image as a man (in the same way as you need a father). Only after that you can look for girl(friend)s. Else you risk to behave like a girl yourself (it happens to boys who are surrounded only by women).

Why do you need to be holier-than-thou? We are alive to make experience, man. No wonder nobody wants to be your friend. You badly need counselling.

What's wrong with not wanting to look at naughty pictures? I do other stuff (geeky stuff) and have no time for that (naughty pictures). I don't need to look at naughty pictures.

What's wrong with not wanting to look at naughty pictures? I do other stuff (geeky stuff) and have no time for that (naughty pictures). I don't need to look at naughty pictures.

There is nothing wrong in principle, but every other young man of your age is at least curious! I know I was, a lot.

And believe me, there is no Hell. The only Hell is Planet Earth.

I am not lying. Why would I lie about something like this? I don't lie at all. I just need to improve something in my life, that's all. Not just be on the computer all the time.

Well coming here and asking a question is a bad way to not be on the computer all the time. Or you can get an iphone and that exploits that loophole pretty well :D (points at numberzz)

EDIT: 12:02:09 AM Numberzz!: getting a {censored}? YEAH? want to check stocks? YEAH! get a fvcking iphone!!

Isn't looking at naughty pictures considered lust (one of the seven deadly sins)?

For all we know, we may only live once. Masturbation feels great and it has clear health and life benefits. Masturbating has made my grades go up tbh (half trolling here, half serious). Yami you should go to a school dance and try 'grinding' on someone hot, get some lust going...feel alive! Then go home and roll a fat one.