Work x1950gt pro ! Dev_ID = 0x72801002 and 0x72881002 !

Bronya

1,886 posts in this topic

WHERE MY QE?? :thumbsup_anim:

UPD:

console->sys log->ATI*:

kernel[0]: ATIRadeon::wait_for_rb_space: Overflowed block waiting for FIFO space. Have 2, need 5. RBBM_STATUS 0xb8036100

appears every second. maybe it's problem?

Not problem :blink:

Your system 10.5.2 , then you copy from pacifist from "Update Combo 10.5.2 Mac Os X" drivers, no from 10.5.1 !!! :

ATIRadeonX1000.kext

ATIRadeonX1000GA.plugin

ATIRadeonX1000GLDriver.bundle

ATIRadeonX1000VADriver.bundle

AppleNDRV

OpenGL.framework

Then you replace to MY DRIVER ATIRNDRV.kext and ATIRadeonX1000.kext and ATIRadeonX1000GA.plugin and stop !

Then repair permissions and reboot . Should work !

In "kaly 10.5.2 combo update" I didnt find any ati driver.I used drivers from install DVD - 10.5.2.After i replaced and change permissions, system loads, but in login window I can see only upper part. There are many artefacts and bugs.Thanx, Bronya, for great help!!!but I'm tired and now I'm going to install 10.5.3 update. Lets see...

!!!!!!UPD:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT'S WORKED!!!!!!!!!it's amazing, David Blane!!!!!!Bronya - GGGGGRRREEEAT thx!!!! why I don't listen you about 10.5.3 immediately???I f*cked about 3 weeks, but all, what I had to do - is install 10.5.3, and your driver for this version...You are a very great man!!!THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-203745-1214562847_thumb.jpg

Maybe problem install OpenGL.framework.

1) Mac Osx Update 10.5.3.

2) Install from pacifist OpenGL.framework from Mac Osx 10.5.3 .

3) Install driver for 10.5.3 .

4) repair permissions .

5) ;)

If no work , checkup your ID !

works fine! Thanks!!! ;)

I'm Kalyway 10.5.3, Dawin9.3, 1950pro 7280. But it is a X1900xt. and Can't support QE/CI. What's the matter??
You delete ATYInject.kext !I replay answer ! You should install "MY DRIVER" !
Dear Bronya,I am new comer in OSx86,Very good luck ,I had prefect install Kelyway 10.5.2Only the 1950Pro AGP only 1024x768Is it Any help for that ?Thanks for your advise.
Hi ! You try my driver from 1 post ? Recommended install system 10.5.3 .

Dear Bronya,Thanks for your responce,I am not sure I am doing right,Every time I try type the command line in terminal -->sudo -s, them seems problem came,Then the system crash, I need reinstall the kalyway arount 40 min for the next try,Is it the only way ro try the ktext ?pls forgive I am really green for Linux !Moreover,I got problem to find the seeds for kalyway 10.5.3Is it a upgrade or a whole install as 10.5.2 (I got this)

Dear Bronya,Thanks for your responce,I am not sure I am doing right,Every time I try type the command line in terminal -->sudo -s, them seems problem came,Then the system crash, I need reinstall the kalyway arount 40 min for the next try,Is it the only way ro try the ktext ?pls forgive I am really green for Linux !Moreover,I got problem to find the seeds for kalyway 10.5.3Is it a upgrade or a whole install as 10.5.2 (I got this)

You can update to 10.5.3 and install driver in terminal :rolleyes: .

Then in start bootscreen write -f -v .

if crash system , you write -x and delete kexts in extensions :) .

Guys , Sleep works great on my rig , but when my computer wakes up from sleep , the fan keeps working at Full speed ( which is annoying, really annoyinng ) untill i do reboot. .. am using the latest package with everything working.. is there a solution ?

Hey,

I'm completely new to this item, I've installed Leo4AllV2, and the 10.5.2 driver for X1950Pro, got the files, but wjere do I put them? The're now in my download-folder. I read the CLI-lines on page#1 of this topic, but I guess I have to put the files somewhere else then the download folder?