Work x1950gt pro ! Dev_ID = 0x72801002 and 0x72881002 !

Bronya

1,886 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I have a Sapphire Radeon x1950gt for AGP (7288) and Tiger 10.4.6.

Drivers from this topic won't works for me :D

But i found file named x1950GT Installer.mpkg, and my card works great,

but Core Image and Quartz GL Still not supported :( I tried various atiradeonx1000.kexts,

but they don't work...

I can change a resolution and frequency, but CI/QG wont work ;(

Can Some one help me ? Google don't know too...

Bronya, Master, some idea ?

Thanks For Advance :)

Hello !

If on television main menu , then you edit in preferences display !

post-31928-1206597764_thumb.png post-31928-1206597771_thumb.png post-31928-1206597938_thumb.png post-31928-1206597792_thumb.png

gugabz, for your videocard 0x724b1002 i fixed , you download and install for QE/CI !724b1002.zip

Try !

peeterson, try driver for 10.4.6 7288 , download driver ! It is from 10.4.4 ! The driver supported for ATY_Alopias , no supported for Prionace !

Hello !

gugabz, for your videocard 0x724b1002 i fixed , you download and install for QE/CI !724b1002.zip

Try !

peeterson, try driver for 10.4.6 7288 , download driver ! It is from 10.4.4 ! The driver supported for ATY_Alopias , no supported for Prionace !

Thanks for the quick response. I tried with that, now i got QE/CI working, but my only resolution is 1024x768 , i can´t change that, without natit. Then i installed the natit.kext and my system crashed.

Any suggestion?

Thank you Bronya.

Onboard one? tried that, nothing changes.... Still white screen with PCI card plugged in.... and all ok without it,,,

I need eternet so much..... to quit using Wind0wz once and for all

I have the same white screen problem. It doesn't matter what drivers/kexts/methods I use. It only fails some of the time, not all. Interesting though because I have the same ethernet card. Thing is, I had the issue before I installed the card, so I know that it is not the problem.

I had other PCI card (sound, etc) in there the whole time. Maybe this is my cue to remove all cards and try it then...I'll let you know if it works for me.

Hi guys,

I installed leopard 10.5.1 Iatkos r2 on my PC and it is running but I can only boot into OSX in safe mode.

When i normally start with -v it gets stuck at kernel version and above there are some errors with Geforce and Nvid in it. I installed this patch and it's finds my 1950 pro but no CI/QE and I still get boot errors like above. Should I delete those kexts or did I do something wrong?

My specs:

e6750

P5n-e sli

2 gig G.e.i.l ram

1950 pro Club 3d

x1950 Pro in Iatkos updated to 10.5.2 (9C7010) is not working :P

I've reinstalled the drivers several times but I only get resolution change.

Maybe 9C7010 build needs different drivers?

Finally I got it working, I used

IONDRVSupport.kext and natit.kext from Bronya's 10.5.1 drivers.

ATIRadeonX1000.kext, ATIRadeonX1000GA.plugin, ATIRadeonX1000GLDriver.bundle, ATIRadeonX1000VADriver.bundle and ATIRNDRV.kext from Bronya's 10.5.2 93C1 drivers.

OpenGL Framework from 10.5.2 Graphics Update.

I first installed 10.5.2 Graphics Update, then manually overwrote the driver's files (except the framework) using kext helper.

Hope this info is usefull for those of you who installed the update.

p.d. Does somebody know EXACTLY what Bronya changes in the vanilla drivers in order to make them work?

ATIRadeonX1000.kext, ATIRadeonX1000GA.plugin, ATIRadeonX1000GLDriver.bundle, ATIRadeonX1000VADriver.bundle and ATIRNDRV.kext from Bronya's 10.5.2 93C1 drivers.

I first installed 10.5.2 Graphics Update, then manually overwrote the driver's files (except the framework) using kext helper.

Hope this info is usefull for those of you who installed the update.

p.d. Does somebody know EXACTLY what Bronya changes in the vanilla drivers in order to make them work?

THANK YOU!!! Your way of doing it worked perfect! thank you so much.

x1950 Pro in Iatkos updated to 10.5.2 (9C7010) is not working :(

I've reinstalled the drivers several times but I only get resolution change.

Maybe 9C7010 build needs different drivers?

Thank for it info "9C7010" !

I try update and test driver from 9C7010 !

Soon release.

Hi Bronya. I have installed ToH 10.5.0. Then I patched with EFI. I upgraded my system to 10.5.2 with vanilla kernel. How I have to proceed to perfectly install my ATI x1950pro pcie 256mb video card? I didn't understand the correct way to go...

Thanks

Hi Bronya. I have installed ToH 10.5.0. Then I patched with EFI. I upgraded my system to 10.5.2 with vanilla kernel. How I have to proceed to perfectly install my ATI x1950pro pcie 256mb video card? I didn't understand the correct way to go...

Thanks

I guess you'd want to install all system updates avaibles for 10.5.2, so, as Bronya's not yet released specific drivers for an updated system you'll have to do this once your system is completly updated:

EDIT: sorry wrong thread

Hello everyone, i need some help

my x1900xtx is 7249

im running 10.5.2 by kalyway

my problem is, that if i use the efi updates the ones for 1950 dont let me play anything that is graphics instenzive, something about too little gpu memory. If i use the x1900 driver, then im stuck at a lower res. and those problems still exist (if i remember correctly)

the ultimate deal: the 10.5.1 is perfect, except it increases my boot time by tenfold.

What drivers should i use?

also, i saw that in teh 1900 efi update, the com.apple.boot.plist has "1024x768x32" in it, if that was changed would it fix my resolution?

one last thing. qe/qi how do you even know if it is working or not, afaik i dont know how to check.

thanks

No idea for my problem bronya? :P

It's quite frustrating to have a working Leopard but no being ably to boot without safe mode because of my graphics :)

Sorry, you should write in single boot: -f -v !

finebykris, you read forum.netkas.org.

I found 9C7010 ! How release driver for 9C7010 !

So are they based on 10.5.2 9C7010 (including graphics update) binaries, or are the old ones patched?

(Again thanks for your work)

Based on 10.5.2 9C7010 (including graphics update) binaries !

1) I believe, of those three packages, the first one is supposd to say X1950PRO not GT (7280 is the Pro model).

2) Bronya, what did you change in this release for 7280 for 10.5.2 9c7010 compared to the driver for 9c31? I thought I had 9c31, but I just looked and System Profiler says I have 9c7010. I am using your old 9c31 driver though---should I update?

3) People! For new installs, make sure you do the Leopard Graphics Update BEFORE installing Bronya's driver packages. I crashed my rig twice by installing the driver first. Can't just re-install the driver either. Idk how to fix it, but it works fine when you do the Leopard Graphics Update BEFORE this driver.