Work x1950gt pro ! Dev_ID = 0x72801002 and 0x72881002 !

Bronya

1,886 posts in this topic

kimnicebutdim, your setting is wrong !

The my setting worked ! Work TV out !

1950.plist.zip

You replace my PciRoot(0x1)/Pci(0xe,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0) to your string !

Enjoy !

Thanks Bronya. What properties in your plist enable TV Out?

I noticed that there are some entries in your plist that do not appear in my log files when Natit is present. For example "VRAM,totalsize" (which you have specified as 512MB, I have a 256MB card so presumably I could change this value). I might give your plist a go and see what happens.

Thanks!

People, explain for a noob - How to remove the Kalyway Injeceted drivers, that I selected when I installed it, and how to install video driver for my ASUS X1950PRO 256mb/256bit.

Thank you! (I'm in safe mode, cause otherwise it's showing the message to reboot.)

People, explain for a noob - How to remove the Kalyway Injeceted drivers, that I selected when I installed it, and how to install video driver for my ASUS X1950PRO 256mb/256bit.

Thank you! (I'm in safe mode, cause otherwise it's showing the message to reboot.)

Just remove Natit/Nvinject/ATIinject.kext from your extensions.

Can someone explain how you install these drivers? I'm trying to install the Leopard 10.5.2(9c31) for my Sapphire Radeon 1950 GT. I have a AMD machine using Zeph's latest 10.5.2 DVD, but the ATI drivers that came with it didn't work and when it boots up I get a messege about improperly installing the Natit.kext .

Anyone got a step by step guide on how to install these drivers?

I'm guessing the load.command installs the driver. It loads up Terminal and I enter my password in a few times and it finishes. I restart my PC and no driver loads. Here is what System Profiler says about my Video card.

Display:

Type: Display

Bus: PCIe

PCIe Lane Width: x16

VRAM (Total): 256 MB

Vendor: ATI (0x1002)

Device ID: 0x7288

Revision ID: 0x0000

Kernel Extension Info: No Kext Loaded

Displays:

Display:

Resolution: 1024 x 768

Depth: 32-bit Color

Core Image: Software

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Quartz Extreme: Not Supported

If I install the graphics update I get the power connector icon in the middle of the screen. I am using an EFI strong which works without the update. I have a x1950pro card.

kimnicebutdim, your setting is wrong !The my setting worked ! Work TV out !1950.plist.zipYou replace my PciRoot(0x1)/Pci(0xe,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0) to your string !Enjoy !
I've just tried this EFI string and it works well for me :-) However, I was hoping that it would solve my not waking from sleep problem. I've just bought the GA-P35-DS3 thinking the motherboard was the problem. Same problems.

<br />Can someone explain how you install these drivers? I'm trying to install the Leopard 10.5.2(9c31) for my Sapphire Radeon 1950 GT. I have a AMD machine using Zeph's latest 10.5.2 DVD, but the ATI drivers that came with it didn't work and when it boots up I get a messege about improperly installing the Natit.kext . <br /><br />Anyone got a step by step guide on how to install these drivers?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Dukenukemx:

I have Sapphire Radeon 1950 GT too!

I think our card is not Official Circuit ..........So Crying~~

Dukenukemx:

I have Sapphire Radeon 1950 GT too!

I think our card is not Official Circuit ..........So Crying~~

The 256 MB one? That sucks, and I'm like inches away from turning this computer into a Hackentosh.

Can someone help us with getting our graphics cards to work?

Ok. Hello. Little help anyone.

The first thing: i have installed mac os from zephyroth's 10.5.2 dvd, but bundled x19x0 driver is not working saying that natit can not load. so i look to this forum and found this topic.

I dont know what "Prionace" and "Alopias" means, but i have chose this one driver "The driver for 7288 : The ATIRNDRV for Prionace ! How 14.02.2008 The driver for Leopard 10.5.2(9c31) : 10_5_2_9c31_7288_.zip". because i was sure that its what i need. btw i have got a x1950GT pci-e with the same vendor, device id, revision id what on a screenshot.

ok, so the second thing: unzip, double click on load.command, enter password... and after some operations and time my pc is rebooting. that is all. after reboot i have only a blue screen with a cursor.

hmmm. trying to boot with "-x" and kill the kernels, but unsuccesful (same thing), trying to boot with "-s" and type theese terminal comands, but unsuccesful saying that files and folders are read-only.

that realy makes me sad.

ok. third thing: i have reinstall mac os. chosing the "If "ATI Unknown card..." , download the natit.kext". unzip, double click, open terminal, type theese comands, repair permissions, reboot, and boom.

same damned thing. blue screen with a cursor.

what the hell. what is wrong. im not a pro in this things and i dont know what to try to do next.

if anyone know what i can try to do, can anyone help with my problem?

Hy everyone,Just a little question : Did some one install the graphics update after the 10.5.2 update ?I mean, i'm using Bronya's Drivers and i would like to knowif this update cause troubles to x1950 users ???

Thanks in advance....

Dukenukemx, I'm not sure those driver are for your card. Make sure your Dev Id's are 7280 or 7288, otherwize it will not work.

But if it's ok, let do it :simply download the driver ex. "How 14.02.2008 The driver for Leopard 10.5.2(9c31)" unzip it, double click on the "load.command" file.Then reboot and enjoy the great Bronya's work.

Did you try to boot with the -f -v options ?I know that the 7280 driver called ATI X1950 LEO wors fine with 10.5.2...Let test the 7288 one !!Good Luck manDid you try to boot with the -f -v options ?I know that the 7280 driver called ATI X1950 LEO wors fine with 10.5.2...Let test the 7288 one !!Good Luck man

thazt's buggy tonight

Hello guys, thanks for your replies. Finally I have working my 1950 pro , but I have a little problem, the videos, only reproduces about 3,5 seg , then past this time, the video stops .

The graphic card work perfect quartz extreme core image, rotation, dual monitor display, resolutions.. ok.

But only plays 3,5 seg.

WHat can i do?

:P

If I install the graphics update I get the power connector icon in the middle of the screen. I am using an EFI strong which works without the update. I have a x1950pro card.I've just tried this EFI string and it works well for me :-) However, I was hoping that it would solve my not waking from sleep problem. I've just bought the GA-P35-DS3 thinking the motherboard was the problem. Same problems.

I had a similar problem with my Leopard install, the solution was this:

1.- Install Iatkos r2

2.- Install Bronya 10.4.12 drivers

3.- Update to 10.4.12 following Netka's procedure

4.- Install Graphics Update

5.- Install Bronya's 10.4.12 drivers

That´s all. :blink:

Guys, I just downloaded and installed the 10.5.2 7288 drivers for my X1950GT

Everything installs fine, full support for everything.

However my res is stuck at 1024x768... no 1280x1024 like I had in 10.5.1...

Does anybody know why it's not giving me the option to change my res?

Chipset Model: ATI Radeon X1950 Series

Bus: PCI

Slot: Slot-1

VRAM (Total): 512 MB

Revision ID: 0x009a

EFI Driver Version: "01.00.140"

Displays:

Display:

Resolution: 1024 x 768

Depth: 32-bit Color

Core Image: Hardware Accelerated

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Quartz Extreme: Supported

I´ve been noticing this weird behaviour in 10.4.10 and .11 drivers. As soon as the driver is loaded the GPU fan slows down till a rpm rate I really doubt can really cool the chip. Then If I reboot and load windows the GPU temp rises til 60 º C even with the fan spinning at standart rate.

I need to make a full shutdown to get the cpu back to its normal ~42 ºC in Windows.

Ok. Hello. Little help anyone.The first thing: i have installed mac os from zephyroth's 10.5.2 dvd, but bundled x19x0 driver is not working saying that natit can not load. so i look to this forum and found this topic.I dont know what "Prionace" and "Alopias" means, but i have chose this one driver "The driver for 7288 : The ATIRNDRV for Prionace ! How 14.02.2008 The driver for Leopard 10.5.2(9c31) : 10_5_2_9c31_7288_.zip". because i was sure that its what i need. btw i have got a x1950GT pci-e with the same vendor, device id, revision id what on a screenshot.ok, so the second thing: unzip, double click on load.command, enter password... and after some operations and time my pc is rebooting. that is all. after reboot i have only a blue screen with a cursor.hmmm. trying to boot with "-x" and kill the kernels, but unsuccesful (same thing), trying to boot with "-s" and type theese terminal comands, but unsuccesful saying that files and folders are read-only.that realy makes me sad.ok. third thing: i have reinstall mac os. chosing the "If "ATI Unknown card..." , download the natit.kext". unzip, double click, open terminal, type theese comands, repair permissions, reboot, and boom.same damned thing. blue screen with a cursor.what the hell. what is wrong. im not a pro in this things and i dont know what to try to do next.if anyone know what i can try to do, can anyone help with my problem?
Pretty much where I'm at.

Hy everyone,Just a little question : Did some one install the graphics update after the 10.5.2 update ?I mean, i'm using Bronya's Drivers and i would like to knowif this update cause troubles to x1950 users ???Thanks in advance....Dukenukemx, I'm not sure those driver are for your card. Make sure your Dev Id's are 7280 or 7288, otherwize it will not work.
I have this.

Bus: PCIe

PCIe Lane Width: x16

VRAM (Total): 256 MB

Revision ID: 0x0000

Kernel Extension Info: No Kext Loaded

I downloaded Zeph's new 10.5.2 DVD for AMD and it came with drivers, but when I booted up the Mac OS X I get an error that says Natit.kext couldn't load. Tried the driver from this thread and it ain't working. I ran the load.command file and restarted my PC, and nothing changed. I really want this working to test out World of Warcraft.

I downloaded Zeph's new 10.5.2 DVD for AMD and it came with drivers, but when I booted up the Mac OS X I get an error that says Natit.kext couldn't load. Tried the driver from this thread and it ain't working. I ran the load.command file and restarted my PC, and nothing changed. I really want this working to test out World of Warcraft.

Ok , i fixed script in load.command and ATIRNDRV.kext in post 1# .

Try ... :guitar:

P.S. you again update 10.5.2 and install my driver :)

Hello guys, thanks for your replies. Finally I have working my 1950 pro , but I have a little problem, the videos, only reproduces about 3,5 seg , then past this time, the video stops .

The graphic card work perfect quartz extreme core image, rotation, dual monitor display, resolutions.. ok.

But only plays 3,5 seg.

WHat can i do?

:guitar:

Yeah ! Your sound no installed ! :)

Thankyou bronya, its fnally working well, i have a problem, if you elp me with this, man.. you have a family in spain :rolleyes:

The problem is, if i check the mode sleep, or i don´t use my pc for a long time, it turn off. When i turn on again, my configuration losed, ram 333 mhz, grahic card atyinject . Its for kaliway, but in iatkos i dont forget install full my graphic card... how can i have a solution for sleep mode?

Could someone tell me how to get Quartz Extreme / Core Image working on 10.4.6 JaS...

I tried installing the installation package for a newer version of Tiger, and that gave me ability to change resolution but no QE/CI...

My video card is Sapphire x1950 Pro 512MB on AGP bus. My vendor ID is 1002, device ID is 7280. Someone here already reported getting it working but provided no details...

Help would be much appreciated, there are a lot of packages and I don't quite understand the difference between them.

Ok , i fixed script in load.command and ATIRNDRV.kext in post 1# .

Try ... :P

P.S. you again update 10.5.2 and install my driver :)

Holy sh*t pickle, it worked. Thanks a lot. Though I think it was my fault, why it didn't work. :D

I didn't enter a password for the user and just left it blank. I gave it a real password and tried your load.command and now I got everything working. :)

Figures, Mac wants a real password, just like Linux. :P

hello bronya.

hope u have a min. to reply.

how to fix gpu fan noise, which kext to edit. and what to edit. i have 1950xtx so your fix wont work. althoughyour 7288 drivers for 10.5.1 do the trick, my card is not really supported. can u pls explain. so i can make a fix on xtx drivers.

thx