Work x1950gt pro ! Dev_ID = 0x72801002 and 0x72881002 !

Bronya

1,886 posts in this topic

I installed the Bronya package on a blank 10.4.10 installed gergös indrvsupport.kext (beause without i get a blue screen with mouse) and get no CI/QE ... 7280 PCIE-512 Mb

When i delete natit.kext (read on the first pages) i also don´t get CI/QE and mouse tearing.

What should i try next?

I can change resolution but no CI/QE .... any idea?

Thank you

bronya .... What can i do here?

If you delete natit.kext , then work QE/CI or doesn't work ???
Did the 10.5.2 (9C31) 7280 x1950 series drivers update after 10.5.2 upgrade & graphics update (Ati x1950pro 256mb id7280). system informations says QE/CI workin' but got mouse artefacts and can't change resolution. Also delete natit.kext with command line you post.
Did the 10.5.2 (9C31) 7280 x1950 series drivers update after 10.5.2 upgrade & graphics update (Ati x1950pro 256mb id7280). system informations says QE/CI workin' but got mouse artefacts and can't change resolution. Also delete natit.kext with command line you post.
Ok, finally that's workin' =) I simply re-applied your load.command script and reboot. Thx Bronya !

i tried all writen methods to get oe/ci working : (7280 pcie 512mb on 10.4.10

JCCOols driver + bronyas driver + atidisplays

Bronya´s driver + iondrvsupport 10.4.7

installed the open gl

but i can only change resolution and have rotation on

Is it because i´m running my display on the right vga port and not on the dvi output?

Please help

thank you

I have same problem.My system version is 9c31,kalyway10.5.1+kalyway 10.5.2 combo update+updated 9.2 vanilla kernel+apple graphic update,I can't open CI/QE too,my graphic card id is 7288,so,can I use the new 10_5_2_9c31.zip?thank u Bronya.

Same problem!! I was too. I solved this problem.

It's very simple.

Just "googling" and U can find howto "1950gt" bios to "1950pro" bios. it's simple too. Or just execute attatched file at windows system. this file will rebooting Your PC and make 1950gt to pro automatically. Don't warry about unreadable message. this program is Korean program. So you can't read message.

And, You've got a 1950 pro VGA.

Now use 10-5-2-9c31.

Will be happy.

1950pro_freemia20.exe

I updated to 10.5.2 with the instructions from the Leopard installation forum here (did note replace any kexts from the backup)

-> Graphics still OK, then did the Leopard graphics update from System Update ->

QE not working, saw it from window tearing ->

installed Bronya's 10.5.2 driver from first post here ->

Everything seems to be fine! Thanks again, and wasn't very complicated.

I updated to 10.5.2 with the instructions from the Leopard installation forum here (did note replace any kexts from the backup)

-> Graphics still OK, then did the Leopard graphics update from System Update ->

QE not working, saw it from window tearing ->

installed Bronya's 10.5.2 driver from first post here ->

Everything seems to be fine! Thanks again, and wasn't very complicated.

That also worked for me.

At first I installed Iatkos, then updated to 10.5.2 and finally installed bronya's 10.5.2 drivers (with no previous one installed). That made appear a nice ATI overlay telling me to connect the card's power cable.

So I think there must be something miss in 10.5.2 drivers which needs to be completed with the data from 10.5.1.

Regards.

I have same problem.My system version is 9c31,kalyway10.5.1+kalyway 10.5.2 combo update+updated 9.2 vanilla kernel+apple graphic update,I can't open CI/QE too,my graphic card id is 7288,so,can I use the new 10_5_2_9c31.zip?thank u Bronya.

For 7288 i add in post 1# !

I've got a x1950pro (7280) 512mb working pretty good in leo (10.5.1), but when I tried to attach a second display to the card I ran into some problems. When OSX started to load in I only got my background image on one display, and a blank light blue color on the other. I can move the cursor from one display to the another. BUT, there's nothing else loading up... the dock is gone etc. If I try to start a program by using keyboard shortcuts nothing comes up. I can ctrl+click on the desktop on the display that has the background picture and get the menu, but nothing else. Is there any way to fix this?

Both outputs on the card are DVI. I use DVI on my main display and DVI->VGA adapter on the second. Tried several combinations but it just wont work :)

Works great - thank you very much Bronya!!! You're my hero! :P

Is there any way to get 2 video cards working so that I can use 3 displays?

I have two ATI X1950 PRO 512MB PCI-E video cards with 2 monitors connected to the first card and 1 connected to the second. System profile shows the following:

gfxta4.th.png

Only the 2 monitors connected to the first card actually work... the other monitor doesn't show anything and is in power saving state. If I click on the second card in System Profiler, it doesn't list any monitor connected in the "Displays" section. "Detect displays" doesn't do anything either.

Anyone know how to get the 2nd video card to work?

Thanks in advance!