Work x1950gt pro ! Dev_ID = 0x72801002 and 0x72881002 !

Bronya

1,886 posts in this topic

I just wonder..... does the graphics drive has anything to do with the sleep function?

Does anyone here can use sleep with the ati driver?

The driver works perfect and all.. but i NEVER got my system to wake up from sleep... so i just wonder if its a graphic card problem or a mobo problem. works under vista tho...

maybe someone can help me with that.

cheers.

Bronya please help !

I dont understant how i install my videocard driver !

I try install what you write but its not good after restart nothing change !

It posible you write step by step how i install the Opengl framework ?he have meny map and i dont no !

When i start install the Opengl fiamework he write for 10.4.10and 10.4.11 BUT my version is 4.10.9 !!!

Its good for m ?? or no

It posible you write how i write in the terminal ?i dont no when i need "space"and "enter"when i write in te terminal i dont see good on the "post 1 "

You can write in txt and link for me i see more good ?

sorry ...

sorry...

i dont write good !

I need you write PLEASE ALL step by step how i install the driver and what driver i need PLEASE !!!!

I tired i try everyting but dont function

my pc amd 3700 ,, Sappire ati 1950 pro Agp dvi

my mac ::4.10.9

Thank you !

pp-blank-thumb.pngrating_5_mini.gifgender_mystery.pngView Member Profile find_posts.pngFind Member's Posts ipsmenu.register( "post-member-539052", '', 'popmenubutton-new', 'popmenubutton-new-out' );

What about the drivers in Kalyway 10.5.1 DVD are they working with PCI-e 1950 256?

I dunno for "Kalyway" !

Working my driver from post 1 !

hakagyi, you install system 10.4.9, then download only driver and install and work !

Or you update to 10.4.9 and install the driver !

No install OpenGl.framework for 10.4.10 on 10.4.9 ! The OpenGl from 10.4.9 not problem !

Bronya !

thaks you help !

I install the driver and after restart ,but its not good again !

Dont change nothing my monitor 1024 and the Aperture write again "you dont have minimum video card "

:P:(

its sure i do not good something !

And how i do sceenshot my monitor in mac ??????????????????????????????????????????

i want do picture for you what he write my mac maybe its more easy you help me !

Yeah. It works.But my GPU fan's spinning @ 100%how to fix this?
Sorry , you did in single user boot : -f -v Or you delete /system/library/extensions.mkext and extensions.kextcache . Your videocard - xtx . My videocard - xgt .
Bronya !thaks you help !I install the driver and after restart ,but its not good again !Dont change nothing my monitor 1024 and the Aperture write again "you dont have minimum video card " :):( its sure i do not good something !And how i do sceenshot my monitor in mac ??????????????????????????????????????????i want do picture for you what he write my mac maybe its more easy you help me !
Ok . You delete natit.kext and you download natit from Diabolik. Try.

ok got 10.5.1 installed THANK GOD for kalyway, and got the 10.5.1 7288 (x1950gt 512mb) drivers installed. everything works great it seems, although my card shows up as an unknown ATI card. QE works on my 27" LCD TV but doesn't on my main 19" lcd display. any idea why? i use the 19" for the PC and 27" for watching movies etc.

it seems my 27" is now set as the primary display as it had the desktop on boot, and my 19" just had the wallpaper. i set them to mirror so i could use the 19" normally and let the TV stay on my cable box, but would switching the 19" to primary make QE work on it? and if so, how do i switch them? i'll be damned if i can find out how to switch the 19" to the primary.

Hello Bronya,

Thanks for your help I followed your suggestions and all seems working correctly but

chipset results always unknown.

I will try to start a new clean installation and after inform about results

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hi Bronya, all,

I am trying to use my ATi X1950 Pro AGP card (Leopard 10.5.1). I can get display in safe boot (aka -x) but I got no screen at all on normal boot: my monitor gets fully dark. However, I can connect via VNC, use desktop and any application, switch resolutions and color depth, so I can be sure it is (partly) working.

Any ideas? Tried ATYinjector, Natit for x1xx0 and just downloaded yours from 1st post for my card (Vendor ATI 0x1002, Device ID 0x7280, Revision ID 0x009a).

Regards.

Hi Bronya, all,

I am trying to use my ATi X1950 Pro AGP card (Leopard 10.5.1). I can get display in safe boot (aka -x) but I got no screen at all on normal boot: my monitor gets fully dark. However, I can connect via VNC, use desktop and any application, switch resolutions and color depth, so I can be sure it is (partly) working.

Any ideas? Tried ATYinjector, Natit for x1xx0 and just downloaded yours from 1st post for my card (Vendor ATI 0x1002, Device ID 0x7280, Revision ID 0x009a).

Regards.

From post 1 install driver 10.5.1 and install natit_7288 , work on 7280 .

Try .

From post 1 install driver 10.5.1 and install natit_7288 , work on 7280 .

Try .

Hi, thanks for you really fast answer.

Didn't worked. Installed 10.5.1 driver for 7280, installed natit_7288, rebooted, same issue.

Also, now i lost vnc access. (EDITED: It took ages to open password display on VNC Client, it is still loading, not sure if lose or not)

Will try to get back to original kext files (i knew i should had used Time Machine...)

Any more info would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

EDIT again:

I noticed my LCD entered in power save settings (after 10mins, just as i've set on Energy Saving settings). Moved mouse and LCD turned on again, but still in a black screen.

Hi, thanks for you really fast answer.

Didn't worked. Installed 10.5.1 driver for 7280, installed natit_7288, rebooted, same issue.

Also, now i lost vnc access. (EDITED: It took ages to open password display on VNC Client, it is still loading, not sure if lose or not)

Will try to get back to original kext files (i knew i should had used Time Machine...)

Any more info would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

;)

I dunno , sorry . You delete cache .

:)

I dunno , sorry . You delete cache .

Hey pal, I have reinstalled my Leopard 10.5.1 and tracked each step.

As soon as I add Natit kernel extension, i miss output display. But now I am able to VNC it again, and got the attached screen from it. At each boot, i am using -f to regenerate Extensions.mkext file.

My video card is AGP, and it is being detected as PCI-E, but the weird part is about No Display Connected.

Is there anywhere I can look at?

Thanks again.

EDIT: One more info. I've just added ATIRadeonX1000.kext from your driver package, and lost VNC again. Actually, it takes ages to handshake connection, and is unable to display anything -- client keeps on Loading remote screen message

post-85724-1198526171_thumb.png

Hey pal, I have reinstalled my Leopard 10.5.1 and tracked each step.

As soon as I add Natit kernel extension, i miss output display. But now I am able to VNC it again, and got the attached screen from it. At each boot, i am using -f to regenerate Extensions.mkext file.

My video card is AGP, and it is being detected as PCI-E, but the weird part is about No Display Connected.

Is there anywhere I can look at?

Thanks again.

EDIT: One more info. I've just added ATIRadeonX1000.kext from your driver package, and lost VNC again. Actually, it takes ages to handshake connection, and is unable to display anything -- client keeps on Loading remote screen message

Ok . You try download Natit_Prionace from post1 ???

1) install ATIRadeonx1000.kext and you try qe/ci !

2) if qe/ci work , you install natit_prionace and checkup !

Hi all:

:)

I have i'm running 10.4.10. I have a Powercolor x1950pro, PCI-E 512mb. Before last night, I had never tried any video cards other than my onboard GMA950. I started by following Bronya's instructions on the first page, and I was able to get video through the DVI port, but no matter what I have done, CI and QE were marked not supported - and I cannot run my game (Madden '08) which requires hw acceleration. I have tried a lot of options, including installing OpenGL_Tiger (other than installing jccool's first) but because 1) I come into this mature discussion a long time after it began, 2) everyone here is a lot more knowledgeable than I in getting video cards (and perhaps other hardware) to work on a h/mac, 3) no offense, but some of the English here is quite hard to follow - the omission of articles and prepositions make it very difficult to understand specifics of writer's intent (that said, I appreciate the writer's effort to try to communicate in his/her non-native language). I also do not know whether/what users do about undoing unsuccessful attempts to install various drivers when they fail.

If you have gotten CI/QE to work with the pro 512 mb pci-e, please let me know how to get a fresh start (how to remove what I have installed) if necessary, whether (and if so, how) to uninstall OpenGL_ Tiger, and whether to install jccool's drivers, etc. and whatever else to have a chance at success. Greatly appreciated. ;)