Work x1950gt pro ! Dev_ID = 0x72801002 and 0x72881002 !

Bronya

1,886 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

Is anyone using Keynote with the Bronya's drivers?

Because when I quit the slideshow the mouse is replaced by a blinked horyzontal line and it's quite boring xD

The only way I found to fix this problem is to restart.....

I've the Sapphire x1950pro 256mo with CI/QE fully working on 10.4.10

Any help? thanks! :|

Hi Bronya,

I've a Radeon X1950Pro 256Mb (7280) and your drivers works very well, QE/CI/OpenGL/Rotation/ on dual DVI, but I've a problem...

When I start the system (Leopard 10.5.1), I must reboot it a lot of time because it crashes with a white screen,

like White Screen Of Death in linux...

This problem is the same with Leo 10.5 and Tiger 10.4.10...

I try everytime to repair permission and check the disk during the boot (fsck -fy...), but nothing change...

What can I do?... There is a solution?...

Thanks.

Upgraded to 10.5.1 and lost QE/CI support. Tried re-installing your driver package but nothing. What happened? Sucks cuz now I can't use VLC Media Player!

Qe/Ci works with 1950gt(0x7288) on 10.5.1 If you update from 10.5.0 to 10.5.1 Qe/Ci won't work Here is What I did Delete /System/Library/Extensions/ATIRadeonX1000 , ATIRadeonX1000GA, ATINDRV, ATIRadeonX1000GLDriver, ATIRadeonX1000VADrvier, and Natitthen reinstall the 1950gt package for 7288
This works with 7280 too. Thanks!

Hey Tristen's method works here to!!!! On Sapphire X1950 pro Dev Id 7280.

Delete /System/Library/Extensions/ATIRadeonX1000 , ATIRadeonX1000GA, ATINDRV, ATIRadeonX1000GLDriver, ATIRadeonX1000VADrvier, and Natit. I've also deleted the Extensions.mkext

then reinstall the 1950gt package for 7280.

And it's all right now.

Hello,

i´ve a short question understanding the Installation - process...

My OS is 10.4.9 like mentioned in my sig.

My Card is a Club 3d X1950pro Pci-E

1.deletet all ATI and GEforce Files in /system/library/Extensions

2. Installed jccools files for 10.4.10

3. Installed (Dmitrik´s) Ati_x1950GT_Pro.mpkg package without ATINDRV.kext

I can change resolution on my Samsung 19" TFT to 1280 x 1024, on DVI ,

but i don´t have QE / Ci (and rotation) ... can someone tell me whether my installation procedure is correct?

Would make me very happy.. the 3rd day installing/ reinstalling without success :P

foxping

after reading this post from start to finish! i was able to get CI/QE to work on my sapphire ATI 1950 pro 512mb AGP card device id 7280, with full res etc. Yesterday I upgrade my system to 10.4.11 and i am no longer getting CI/QE support. Any ideas guys? Ive tried deleting and re-installing ATI_x1950gt_pro package made by BRONYA but to no avail. Whats also really strange is when i had 10.4.10 the vram total was showing 256mb now on 10.4.11 its showing my full 512mb. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

i seem to have somehow fixed it on 10.4.11, pop in Mac nub`s 10.4.10 dvd in, deselect "all" except for ati 1900 driver do not select jccool driver. Reboot, install Bronya 7280 drivers, repair permissions and back to full res and hardware support. I still seem to have a problem on choppy video in vlc especially with mkv hd files. My winxp flys in vlc on mkv hd files.

Ok, this is my first time posting here, so bear with me. I've run into an issue that I just can't seem to resolve. I have a Dell XPS 400 with an ATI Radeon 1950 Pro card. I can get the card working just fine with Bronya's drivers (Thanks Bronya!), however, as soon as I do get that working, the audio on my machine gets screwed up. I end up getting a whole lot of pops and cracks, and it's quite annoying.

I've tried several different installs, a few different versions of Uphuck's 10.4.9, as well as Kalyway's 10.4.10, and it happens the same way every time. Before the Video display drivers are installed, the audio works fine (I'm using a Sound Blaster USB 24 bit for sound), but as soon as Bronya's graphics drivers are installed (and I get full QE and CI), the sound goes batty. It's worst when I'm trying to watch video, as then the sound pops and cracks all of the time, but if I'm listening to just audio, it still does it, just not nearly as often or as loud.

Can anyone out there help, or at least point me in the right direction, as I've tried searching online several times, and just can't seem to find the answer. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm new to all of this Mac stuff, and don't really understand it all yet.

Thanks in advance for any help!

BY

Bronya You are a GOD! TV-out support, I've been waiting for this for a long time. I love my ATI card (ASUS X1950Pro - Working like a charm with your driver.)

Thank You very much. I am looking forward to trying it on my Leo.