Work x1950gt pro ! Dev_ID = 0x72801002 and 0x72881002 !

Bronya

1,886 posts in this topic

If you get mouse tearing and no resolution support that's a problem with your natit.kext. The driver gives you CI and QE, natit gives you the resolution support and gets rid of mouse tearing if installed properly.

I suggest you start afresh, remove all your ati, natit kexts, reboot and try again. This happened to me I think when I didn't fix permissions properly. There is some magic there. Give it a go.

Hi there...

i have read the whole topic for 2 days... trying everything. im noob on macs so sometimes i dont understand what i do. i had my 1950pro CI/QE fully working but since im running XxX 10.4.10 cant get the 1950 running with CI and QE.....

Can any1 help me on this... im spanish and will apreciate very much youre help...

my msn is palote99@msn.com

thanks in advance!

:(

If you get mouse tearing and no resolution support that's a problem with your natit.kext. The driver gives you CI and QE, natit gives you the resolution support and gets rid of mouse tearing if installed properly.

I suggest you start afresh, remove all your ati, natit kexts, reboot and try again. This happened to me I think when I didn't fix permissions properly. There is some magic there. Give it a go.

OK I'll try a fresh install.Then I have problem with natit.kext.But how did you fix the permissions not properly?

Shogunprotege , you unpack the driver to folder /system/library/extensions

Ati_1900_gt !

And repairpermissions ! Try !

Could you post the natit.kext from JCcool package?Or make an installer for me too?I made everything like you wrote in the 1st post.

Yep .

1)natit.kext from jccool

2)installer from 1 post !

3)and you replace driver 7288.zip from post 1 !

You delete /system/library/extensions.kextcache !

reboot !

write to the terminal:

sudo -s also enter the password root!

chown -R 0:0 /system/library/extensions

chmod -R 755 /system/library/extensions

rm /system/library/extensions.mkext

rm /system/library/extensions.kextcache

kextcache -k -z /system/library/extensions

REBOOT!!!

OK!I've done everything!The results:1. installer on the 1st post,replace the files with 7288.zip, repair...Restart.Nothing....copy natit from jccool, repair permissions,restart, blue death with cursor.

2. If I only replace 7288. zip files I've qe,ci, but no res. supp.