Some apps not updating while in background

panosru

1 post in this topic

After upgrading to Sequoia, I have strange behaviour, but I'm not sure if it is Sequoia to blame or me changing my EFI.

While everything seems to be working fine, I noticed that some apps are not updating until I click on them and others are not updating. For instance, the Facebook messenger desktop app is not updating with new messages until I click on it, I receive notification of new messages from my iPhone but the app in my Hackintosh shows nothing in the background until I click on the app itself. Viber does not update at all when I receive new messages. I tested my network from my MacBook and it seems that the network has nothing to do with it since these apps work just fine there. One other issue that I noticed is when I watch a video on YouTube if I go to the mega upload cloud to download something, the sound cuts off immediately when I press the download button (this happens only with mega upload).

Such behaviour leads me to believe that it might have something to do with how CPU processing is handled on my Hackintosh or maybe with AMFIPass kext?

I feel that my EFI is properly set but I'm not very sure about the ACPI config section (aml files, delete and patches).

Thank you all in advance!

efi.7z