[Pre Release] macOS Sequoia 15.1

103 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2024 at 8:49 PM, Matgen84 said:

@eSaF In the past, i contribute to AudioGod thread by testing this Z390 Aorus Master. Randomly issues are persistant since 5 years, without finding causes ! For the macOS Update, there is a possibility for bad wifi connection time to time, is broking the process (I'm not sure).
I continue to use Clover but I have also a working OC EFI folder for this motherboard. God bless USB pendrive.
Since a hour, I reached to update to Beta 5.

I will continue to investigate what is wrong. Strangely, When I copy-paste file in EFI folder: blackscreen and underscore ! But it's OFF-Topic.
Thanks Bro.

@miliuco I hope you can help me.

@Matgen84  Hello dear friend

For the symptoms you are experiencing now, I feel that the symptoms I have experienced since my previous computer until my latest computer, which is that when we adjust config.plist and reset NVRAM or update MacOS or do anything related to the system, the black screen will occur regularly. But wait, I have 2 monitors. It will and one screen is always usable and the other screen will go black. This makes me realize that this minor problem can be solved by turning off the monitor that caused the black screen and turning it on again. The black screen will come back on normally.
Therefore, if I only use one, I will not be able to solve this problem. And I will have to restart the computer until that monitor can be used.
From my experience, it will be like this. But if it is a problem with the system itself or from a wrong setting resulting from config.plist, in this case, you must back up the old config.plist as well.
P.S. It will be something like this. Thank you very much.

• Like 2