[Release] macOS Sequoia 15.0

109 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Austere.J said:

An early preview of Broadcom Wi-Fi support on macOS Sonoma/Sequoia without OCLP/root patching.

(i.e., using the new IO80211Family and Broadcom Wi-Fi drivers)

No ETA at this moment.

image.thumb.png.0d807866414866684b3709d1aa8ec1a0.png

@Austere.J I can bring back my Fenvi card from the box and test this promising development. You can count on me too.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Max.1974 said:

Hi @Irish_Man I almost sure that is your USB mapping, but can I suggest you run a little bit script ? Works to me in some cases, especially to make sleep perfect. 

@Max.1974 I usually make .aml for my ports but, tbh I forgot how to make one. It was a long time since I've done it. I'll double check my USBport.kext.

Even my sleep/awake is fine I did ran the script, thank you.

• Like 2

13 horas atrás, o cistolo disse:

Depois de atualizar para o 15.0, descobri que tinha um rasgo de vídeo no DaVinci Resolve, juntamente com flashes de quadro aleatórios. Nunca experimentei isso antes com meu RX 6900XT + RX 6800. Eu tive que voltar para 14,7 por enquanto. Consegui fazer o bluetooth funcionar através das etapas sugeridas acima. Espero que uma atualização OC + Kext ajude com esse problema de vídeo.

@Scipher I have been using AMD RX 6900 XT Aorus and until now its running fine with Clover, a feel days ago i proceed a firmware release update, and not get errors. Need use Windows and AMD oficial tools. 

image.png.009b8e84d2e92992d31ce82b2fb83956.png

• Like 3

On 9/25/2024 at 3:30 AM, Max.1974 said:

@Scipher I have been using AMD RX 6900 XT Aorus and until now its running fine with Clover, a feel days ago i proceed a firmware release update, and not get errors. Need use Windows and AMD oficial tools. 

image.png.009b8e84d2e92992d31ce82b2fb83956.png

I tried doing a Windows AMD update which was available. But it appears to be the boot arg -lilubetaall  that causes glitches and tearing with video in DaVinci Resolve with my RX 6900xt and 6800. I'l just have to wait until a new bluetoolfixup is available to avoid the -lilubetaall   argument. 

All Is Well On My Late 2009 27inch iMac.

Now Before Anyone Says That Is, Apple NOT A Hackintosh

It IS In Effect A Hackintosh, Just Running On Apple Hardware.

Why Is It A Hackintosh? Because I Am Running A HACK (OCLP) To Get It

To Run Senoma/Sequoia

So Every Apple Device Using OCLP Is In Effect A Hackintosh ;)

A New Era Has Begun

Edit:

So Those Of You Having Trouble Getting Things To Work

Pickup A Cheap Apple Device And Use OCLP On It

You WON'T REGRET IT!!

Edited by STLVNUB
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, scypher said:

I tried doing a Windows AMD update which was available. But it appears to be the boot arg -lilubetaall  that causes glitches and tearing with video in DaVinci Resolve with my RX 6900xt and 6800. I'l just have to wait until a new bluetoolfixup is available to avoid the -lilubetaall   argument. 

Inspection of BluetoolFixup.cpp reveals boot-arg -btlfxbeta.  If the problem for you is -lilubetaall and you're using it only for BluetoolFixup.kext, maybe you can try boot-arg -btlfxbeta instead.

• Like 3

On 9/18/2024 at 2:20 PM, robi62 said:

hi guys I'm having some problems I wanted to try now with out the boot arg -lilubetaal  as it not beta anymore I think my kexts are all updated but If I do that

I get error on graphics and also I have no sound???

So when I get to desktop no graphics enabled

I tried different ids but same result

Maybe one of you tech expert can help me

my machine is an hp 440 g4 laptop kabylake intel hd620

I enclose the working config with lilubetaall enabled

config 2.plist.zip 7.23 kB · 7 downloads

IMG_5427.jpg

try -disablegfxfirmware boot arg

Edited by v-volodi