Sonoma on Ivy Bridge with HD4000 laptop

ivak4eto

9 posts in this topic

Hello, all!

I have a Fujitsu-Siemens Lifebook P702 with i3-3110m and HD4000. So far I've been able to get every MacOS from Mavericks to Monterey on it. But I stumbled upon Ventura and up. Since the CPU is Ivy bridge I put Cryptexfixup.kext with no luck. I also played with booter and kernel quirks with no success. I tested FakeSMC - didn't help. I build SSDTs with ssdttime, also no joy. csr-active-config is 03080000. AAPL,ig-platform-id is 03006601. USBs are mapped. SMBIOS is spoof'd to MacBookPro15,2. I followed Dortania guide step by step. Kexts and OC is updated to latest.

I really don't know what am I missing. Maybe something is wrong with the motherboard, since audio is working only with VoodooHDA and not AppleALC.

Whatever I do, I get the same panic.

Please, help!

jPpT61725069773.jpg

Edited by ivak4eto

Hey Slice! :) Thank you for your reply!

I have only been using OCLP only for patching the HD 4000.

I'm not sure how to use OCLP for booting. I would need some directions, please!

Or maybe you can direct someone that you know using Ivy Bridge with HD 4000 to help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by ivak4eto

Hi. I must say it never worked so well.
1) create your Sonoma installer. Select a supported machine under Sonoma as System Product name.
2) Boot arguments: alcid=3 -wegnoegpu -lilubetaall amfi=0x80. The alcid value depends on your chip.
3) Thus, no need of AMFIpass.

Good luck

Edited by LoBlanc
  • Like 1

Hello LoBlanc! Thank you for your reply!

I tried with SMBIOS MacBookPro15,2 which is supported by Sonoma...but it didn't do the magic.

Also, I'd like to mention couple of things. I was unable to get audio with AppleALC, so I switched to VoodooHDA - therefore alcid will most likely be unusable. As well as -wegnoegpu, since I don't have dGPU on this laptop.

Lastly, I agree that newer MacOS won't run fine on this machine, but since many people were able to boot Ventura+ on Ivy with HD4000, I also wanted to give it a shot.

Like someone said - "Hackintoshing is worst than cigarettes addiction!" Lol 😁

Edited by ivak4eto