Hi! I am a hackintosher with an AMD Processor!

eb smr

5 posts in this topic

System:

MS-7C52

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GTX 1060 3GB

HDD (2)

SSD (SATA ones 1)

A 32gb flash drive

650W PSU running on 230VAC

Powerboost  YK-D501H case

Hi  guys! i am on Olarila.com and a new user.

I open fourms. with Hackintosh.

Hello and Welcome. Add your specs to your signature to make it easier to see on each post what your specs are, 

You'll be able to run High Sierra but if you want a newer version of macOS you'd need to upgrade the GPU to a supported AMD GPU, https://dortania.github.io/GPU-Buyers-Guide/modern-gpus/amd-gpu.html

As for installing macOS. Follow the Dortania guide, https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/prerequisites.html

Pay close attention to the AMD config setup for Ryzen as you'll need to download our Kernel Patches and modify them for your CPU.

What is the Maldon AML file doing? Also your kernel patches are set for a 8 core CPU. You have a 6 core. I'd also cleanup your boot args. Remove npci=0x2000 and enable Above 4G in the BIOS. 

Kexts, You've got 4 different Ethernet kexts all for different chips. AppleIGC.kext also isn't required. 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Shaneee said:

What is the Maldon AML file doing? Also your kernel patches are set for a 8 core CPU. You have a 6 core. I'd also cleanup your boot args. Remove npci=0x2000 and enable Above 4G in the BIOS. 

Kexts, You've got 4 different Ethernet kexts all for different chips. AppleIGC.kext also isn't required. 

I dont't have a Above 4g decoding in my bios. Its 04 month 2020 BIOS.

also it works.

Maldon AML file is By maldon. I just downloaded the EFI.

I have a 6 core but 8 core config works.

Also macOS Reliably does heavily on Metal, When I  install the drivers, It crashes the screen. Also When you clean the kernel it does stupidly and its not smooth.

Edited by eb smr