[pre-release] macOS Sequoia

2,186 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, PoMpIs said:

Well, I have put the BCM4360 back in the Lenovo, I have patched the system and now the wifi and airdrop are working fine 👌

Capturadepantalla2024-07-04alas21_36_23.thumb.png.827a33c39b833ca7a5039fc56ce869e0.png

@PoMpIs would love to see your config plist so I can try on my hp440g4 kabylake with brcm wifi 

• Like 5

Patching is done successfully.

Thank you, thank you.

Thank you. All the credit goes to those people who are really working hard to make things possible and bringing them into working condition for us. Respect to all of you. 

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 18.26.06.png

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 18.24.40.png

On 7/4/2024 at 12:20 AM, ANTIKO said:

thank you:king:

Снимок экрана 2024-07-04 в 03.19.24.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

Hello, I have the following problem, 
I installed sequoia beta 2 and I want to 
install oclp 160 nightly and I have this error,
what do you advise me to do, thanks.

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 18.32.59.png

And I thought that all was well, but I'm wrong, my hack don't detect my iPhone, it says this Mac isn't supported... LOL

Now I have two choices to make: following the advice from @miliuco, or re-install macOS Sequoia, to fix this...

At this moment I'm watching the national Portuguese team against France, and then it's decision time...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Anto65 said:

Noooooo Félix  :wallbash:

I hope you will have better luck with the hack 😆

( Sorry for the off topic )

Two doses of disappointment, a bitter pill to swallow. :cry: :cry:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Disapointed, and frustrated with the soccer, but my hack is back with a fresh install ...

Now I'll see if the issue is solved...

GRRRRRR the issue continues...

Captura de ecrã 2024-07-05, às 16.07.32.png

Edited by MorenoAv

Posted (edited)

My wifi is active as you can see in the picture, although it don't work without OCLPand I don't have an exclamation point in my wifi bar icon...

What was that old program that served to edit the order of wifi and ethernet??? Anyone Knows?

Captura de ecrã 2024-07-05, às 16.12.58.png

Edited by MorenoAv
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

And suddenly my iPhone connects with my hack, the only thing that I need to see is if I can log in my apple account...

If that succeeds I'm safe, for my OCD ... LOL

PS: Signed in my iCloud account, 0 OCD Until the next... LOL

Edited by MorenoAv
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

And suddenly my iPhone connects with my hack, the only thing that I need to see is if I can log in my apple account...

If that succeeds I'm safe, for my OCD ... LOL

If you're still having problems, just google how to delete and rebuild Network on a Mac.

It just involves deleting a few plist files in the Library and on reboot the Network is rebuilt automatically.

As easy as that.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MorenoAv said:

Decepcionado e frustrado com o futebol, mas meu hack está de volta com uma nova instalação...

Agora vou ver se o problema foi resolvido...

GRRRRRR o problema continua...

Captura de ecrã 2024-07-05, às 16.07.32.png

hello

go to folder

/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration

delete these two .plist files in this directory and restart the device, it should solve it!

image.png.1e564fbe25f30b8adb789333057f25bc.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MorenoAv said:

My wifi is active as you can see in the picture, although it don't work without OCLPand I don't have an exclamation point in my wifi bar icon...

What was that old program that served to edit the order of wifi and ethernet??? Anyone Knows?

Captura de ecrã 2024-07-05, às 16.12.58.png

Maybe you should try test this configuration extracting from Hackintool Devices plist. 

image.png.4feaecaa3fe28a7fad02826458360ecf.png

• Thanks 1

Good morning to all,

do you happen to have OCLP 1.6.0 Nightly, because in the dortania GitHub page the possibility to download it disappeared?

Thank you

After several days working on Sequoia Beta 2 (with wifi thanks to OCLP) suddenly safari doesn't log on in some websites (not all) , like twitter for example. Something to do with secuity settings I assume , but nothing I tried fixed it. Chrome opens these websites normally.

Has anyone else experience this?

On 7/5/2024 at 2:27 AM, eSaF said:

@MorenoAv Hi Bro this is slightly off topic but in your wireless pic, your WiFi/Wireless is registered as en0 and Ethernet is en1.

Mine is the other way around (see pic attached) which is supposedly correct, I don't think it matters a great deal.

I had to do some research when I noticed the difference between yours and mine. Apparently en0 is for Ethernet and en1 is for WiFi/Wireless.

To be honest as long as your Apple Services are not impacted, it won't matter.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot2024-07-05at00_12_25.png.94b11b2f2a641f5a397a95569cfb869a.png

Usually when a wired network exist, it is en0 and wireless is en1. If wired doesn’t exist (even in real Macs) wireless is en0, and if you connect a wired network (through thunderbolt for example) it will be en1. iCloud work without problems in both cases.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, MorenoAv said:

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/348558-solved-ethernet-en1-and-wifi-en0-after-installing-monterey-beta-5/

This is how we take the opportunity to remember the great @RehabMan

Edited by miliuco
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@miliuco Thanks but I'm talking of a program, don't remember the name, when I started in hackintoshing, and the bootloader more used was Clover.

Thanks to all the help I received all is well now, although the wifi and ethernet are in the same position... LOL

• Like 1

@MorenoAv

I don't remember such a program. But there is another way that can work without installing anything.

• Delete current networks: delete
    • /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist
    • /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist
  • Shut down
  • Disconnect the wifi interface
  • Boot
  • macOS assigns en0 to the Ethernet interface
  • Reboot
  • macOS assigns en1 or en2 to Wi-Fi.

I have read on some occasions that Apple recommends Ethernet en0 so that all services work properly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stefanalmare said:

Usually when a wired network exist, it is en0 and wireless is en1. If wired doesn’t exist (even in real Macs) wireless is en0, and if you connect a wired network (through thunderbolt for example) it will be en1. iCloud work without problems in both cases.

This was taken from Apple Community (although we maybe OT here) ......Generally named as they are initiated on startup, 1st en0 is normally Ethernet, en1 normally Airport, but some computers will have more ethernet Ports end Airport moved up to en2, en3 etc..

I know in the past, certain Apple Services were kind of picky if the configuration was the other way around.

These days not so much. As an old stickler in the mud, I like to have things in the correct order.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, eSaF said:

This was taken from Apple Community (although we maybe OT here) ......Generally named as they are initiated on startup, 1st en0 is normally Ethernet, en1 normally Airport, but some computers will have more ethernet Ports end Airport moved up to en2, en3 etc..

I know in the past, certain Apple Services were kind of picky if the configuration was the other way around.

These days not so much. As an old stickler in the mud, I like to have things in the correct order.

I have En3 at all - and there are no problems, everything works🤨

Снимок экрана 2024-07-06 в 17.04.40.png

• Like 2