[pre-release] macOS Sequoia

699 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Max.1974 said:

Im tested Kinivo BDT-400 and Hideez 4.0 with Broadcom Kexts and add parameters on config.plist working very strong and smooth signal, many devices, sound, keyboard, mouse, and not fail. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.6bda6e5af7af5509c26df0486f12e8b4.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.be25a6973e71bbc654cf63cff6e081f0.png

Good BT Dongles recognized by Sequoia OS 

Did you have the chipset code name on this USB Bluetooth Kinivo ? what broadcom chipset ?

• Like 1

Dear Maltese,

I have ryzen5 Asus laptop with Vega8 gpu, I installed latest patch and latest NootedRed.kext but I keep getting error and after loading laptop restarted OR I get>"double agent not allowed and started to remove pids... I need help pls. OC I have is 101

9 minutes ago, maly70 said:

Dear Maltese,

I have ryzen5 Asus laptop with Vega8 gpu, I installed latest patch and latest NootedRed.kext but I keep getting error and after loading laptop restarted OR I get>"double agent not allowed and started to remove pids... I need help pls. OC I have is 101

Try disabling the NootedRed kext in your EFI, it will speed up installation and avoid the scary verbose messages.

Edited by Craig Hazan
  • Like 2

24minute ago Latest commit changes OCLP sequoia-development source

i think this commit is support sequoia but didn’t touch amfipass.kext

anyone tested 

• Like 2

I think this is a really nice touch that I hope we'll see expanded to other Apps. Moving the cursor to the top of iPhone mirroring App reveals the window options, move the cursor away and the border disappears. That's something I'd like to see in Safari.

image.thumb.png.ebd43a0c49f8c64203009ae672084316.pngimage.thumb.png.c426c69837208900286e15a97eb95b85.png

• Like 1

Looks like OCLP Devs are making progress.

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-06-25at10_04_54PM.thumb.png.8b0bb753093a831717a7cefbf48cfef5.png

EDIT: Just noticed that @ameenjuz already posted this here.

Edited by deeveedee
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hiphopboy said:

Did you have the chipset code name on this USB Bluetooth Kinivo ? what broadcom chipset ?

Hi my friend, I have Model I guess extracted from Hackintool Information, and I know that works like 99% native. 

Broadcom BCM_20702A0

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-25 at 19.08.54.jpeg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, deeveedee said:

For those of you with multiple displays, what is your recommended dock display configuration?  I'm frustrated that I can't have the dock appear on multiple displays.  I have my dock configured to auto-hide and appear at the bottom, so that it appears when I drag my cursor to the bottom of the screen.  The dock only auto-appears on the Main display, so if my cursor is on any of my Extended displays, I have to move my cursor back to the bottom of the Main display to show the dock.

I am A/B'ing Sonoma and Sequoia to test my hack.  After a few graphics config changes, I now see the dock in both the Main and Extended displays in Sequoia.  I still only see the dock on the Main display in Sonoma.  Now I just need to figure out what changed.

Edited by deeveedee
  • Like 4

@chris1111Hello,Any tutorial of how to add Sequioa icns to the OC theme pls?Thanks in advance!

WeixinImage_20240626113813.thumb.png.50e9d8edc5d211edc3dc46a306328fa8.png

• Like 3

macOS Sequioa Beta 2 Update Successfully

Hey,guys,how to modify the PCI list?I dont hv any PCI info on my OC config,so how to modify the PCI devices info ?Thanks

WeixinImage_20240626113807.thumb.jpg.a7dd2e430ae9585dcae99c9662f270b8.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ameenjuz said:

24minute ago Latest commit changes OCLP sequoia-development source

i think this commit is support sequoia but didn’t touch amfipass.kext

anyone tested 

I tried but I got some error
image.png.a4565b89384fa05f4446e44108c411c9.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, droples said:

On sequoia-development I get the same error

oclp.thumb.png.6eb1d79972d4da2d9dd3f452cb38c7ec.png

Where did you get the nightly?

Also is anyone else's timezone settings lacking alot of locations? Australia is missing.

I think I remember Sonoma having the same issue for the first couple of beta's.

1 hour ago, SavageAUS said:

Where did you get the nightly?

Also is anyone else's timezone settings lacking alot of locations? Australia is missing.

https://github.com/dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher/actions/runs/9673084039

you must be logged in to github

Edited by lorys89
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, lorys89 said:

In time zone settings, try toggling off all the tabs (doing this allows you to physically enter your country details) then type in your city/ or nearest and the country should automatically pop up, then toggle all the tabs back on.

That's what I did for Birmingham UK and it worked.

Good luck.

• Like 3