[pre-release] macOS Sequoia

687 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, cankiulascmnfye said:

While trying to get Intel BT to work (Intel AC-9560), I've read that IntelBTPatcher is no longer required (info). I've tested it, and BT still works on Sonoma but on Sequoia it doesen't. Even with the latest nightly build. No idea what the issue is.

Hmm, bluetooth works on my laptop with 9560NGW. Will upload kexts I am using in a few 🙌🏻

• Like 1

@lorys89You can continue in private. I'm going to clear the topic since you were offended by a joke that you guys use so much around the world. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I have a situation where I'm able to boot macOS Sequoia Beta and Sonoma from one EFI, but the Sequoia Beta 2 update only shows up in Sonoma!.

• Like 3

Actually, you could skip this Beta2 and wait for Beta3 or even the RC or final version.

Because there is nothing new for Hackintosh. Seeing iPhone on Hackis isn't possible anyway.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Updated the rig of my signature.
  • iMac20.2 -> RestrictEvents + revpatch=sbvmm to get notified
  • OpenCore 1.0.0
  • Incremental update
  • No other issue.

Sequoia runs quite well to be such early version. Waiting for OCLP and a Fenvi mature patch. Intel AX210 wifi runs fine with itlwm + Heliport. Xcode 16 beta has important issues.

That's all folks! 🙂

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, miliuco said:
  • Updated the rig of my signature.
  • iMac20.2 -> RestrictEvents + revpatch=sbvmm to get notified
  • OpenCore 1.0.0
  • Incremental update
  • No other issue.

Sequoia runs quite well to be such early version. Waiting for OCLP and a Fenvi mature patch. Intel AX210 wifi runs fine with itlwm + Heliport. Xcode 16 beta has important issues.

That's all folks! 🙂

I'm also still waiting for OCLP 1.6 so that the nVidia graphics are supported on my older iMac late 2013 (27 inch), as WLAN is not that important.

Edited by AlfredoM
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, miliuco said:

IntelBTPatcher needed only for some chipsets (LE devices). But I don't know why it works only on Sonoma.

@Max.1974

You say: "Kinivo BDT-400 and Hideez 4.0 with Broadcom Kexts". What do you mean? OOTB?

Works fine like be native my friend, is a Broadcom Chipset Bluetooth 

Need only use dongle args. 

BrcmFirmwareData.kext

BrcmPatchRAM3.kext

BlueToolFixup 

Edited by Max.1974
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

For those of you with multiple displays, what is your recommended dock display configuration?  I'm frustrated that I can't have the dock appear on multiple displays.  I have my dock configured to auto-hide and appear at the bottom, so that it appears when I drag my cursor to the bottom of the screen.  The dock only auto-appears on the Main display, so if my cursor is on any of my Extended displays, I have to move my cursor back to the bottom of the Main display to show the dock.

Edited by deeveedee
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, deeveedee said:

For those of you with multiple displays, what is your recommended dock display configuration?  I'm frustrated that I can't have the dock appear on multiple displays.  I have my dock configured to auto-hide and appear at the bottom, so that it appears when I drag my cursor to the bottom of the screen.  The dock only auto-appears on the Main display, so if my cursor is on any of my Extended displays, I have to move my cursor back to the bottom of the Main display to show the dock.

I would be interested to see that you can see open programs much BETTER in the dock.

The good tool "cDock" can do that, you can display the dots or bars for open programs in better color and larger.

Unfortunately it doesn't work in Sequoia (yet), hopefully the developer will continue to work on it.

I don't know of any other tool that can better mark open programs in the dock.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1