[pre-release] macOS Sequoia

656 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Max.1974 said:

:superman:

Im using only BlueToolFixup.kext 

Lenovo E470 

👍 using BlueToolFixup.kext to , bt my Asus BT400 will not work ... I think it's the same chipset 🙃

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Anto65 said:

Allow loading on macOS 15 without `-lilubetaall`

https://github.com/acidanthera/Lilu/commit/4256f4315bf029c4a775cc52100a0d4a0c94663d

Tried but not work 🤔 

Anyone else have a chance to try it ?

Doesn't work for me either. With and without -lilubetaall the system crashes with this version. Reverted to previous build with -lilubetaall

EDIT: It's working now with the latest kext and -lilubetaall. I've notices It's really important to reset NVRAM after updating Lilu. Otherwise the system crashes on boot.

Edited by cankiulascmnfye
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, cankiulascmnfye said:

Doesn't work for me either. With and without -lilubetaall the system crashes with this version. Reverted to previous build with -lilubetaall

I agree with you

55 minutes ago, cankiulascmnfye said:

work for me , but with -lilubetaall

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, strangeron said:

System boots without -lilubetaall but pre-login screen.

Exactly same result I got without -lilubetaall, so definitely needs it for the time being.

• Like 3

My poor Chromebook with a 10th gen i5 capped at 15W is not very happy running Sequoia, especially when plugged into a higher res screen. Little hard to tell if it's any faster than Sonoma from here haha.

Each Lilu plugin (Weg, ECEnabler, etc) all have their own check for the max macOS version they can run. `-lilubetaall` bypasses it for every Lilu plugin. You could skip it if you enabled that beta flag for every kext (`-ecebeta` for example for ECEnabler).

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, 1Revenger1 said:

You could skip it if you enabled that beta flag for every kext (`-ecebeta` for example for ECEnabler).

Thanks, good to know.

56 minutes ago, fuzzylogic said:

odd one, boots to the login screen then blank? any ideas why no video after login

If you have the Amfi.kext try disabling also insure if you haven't already -lilubetaall in boot-arg.

As well as the just released (today) OC and lilu.kext versions and try again.

Edited by eSaF
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Stefanalmare said:

After latest kexts update, I don't need anymore -lilubetaall in my z690 rig. I suppose it works for all.

Yes it is, at least on my machine.

At this point, baby steps are shaping up nicely. :P

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Stefanalmare said:

After latest kexts update, I don't need anymore -lilubetaall in my z690 rig. I suppose it works for all.

22 minutes ago, eSaF said:

Yes it is, at least on my machine.

At this point, baby steps are shaping up nicely. :P

I confirm that it loads without an argument -lilubetaall

• Like 1