[pre-release] macOS Sequoia

2,186 posts in this topic

Hello.

In my rig, everything in Sonoma, except sleep, work ok.In Sequoia,wifi not at all.I try everything what I read here.But, not work. Here is my configplist.config.plist

I use OCLP 2.0.0.Maybe someone take a look.Thank you.

Edited by cymb

8 hours ago, robi62 said:

Finally I managed Sequoia on my hp 9470m 

Thank you for you that have helped me

I used config from t530 GitHub page modified for my hp @cankiulascmnfye thank you for making it easy

Every working good

@Stefanalmare Im going to try again with your config too now that I know why of the error

Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 01.58.52.png

Hi, I saw that your are from Spain as me.
It's a pleasure to have Spanish people in this forum.

As you can see in my sign, I have an HP EliteBook 2570P, I tried several times with Ventura, Sonoma and currently Sequoia beta, the maximum I reached is the main installer and in the big installation phase (about 30 minutes), ends prematurally, giving an error with something like that firmware. I have tried the Lenovo T530 config too, switched between Clover and OC, and stay at the same phase.

Could you help me, please?
Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, cymb said:

Hello.

In my rig, everything in Sonoma, except sleep, work ok.In Sequoia,wifi not at all.I try everything what I reed here.But, not work. Here is my configplist.config.plist

hi you need to use AirportBrcmFixup.kext for wifi to work  look at my config I don't use SSDT-ARPT.aml

Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 11.20.33.png

29 minutes ago, asdesoso said:

Hi, I saw that your are from Spain as me.
It's a pleasure to have Spanish people in this forum.

As you can see in my sign, I have an HP EliteBook 2570P, I tried several times with Ventura, Sonoma and currently Sequoia beta, the maximum I reached is the main installer and in the big installation phase (about 30 minutes), ends prematurally, giving an error with something like that firmware. I have tried the Lenovo T530 config too, switched between Clover and OC, and stay at the same phase.

Could you help me, please?
Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

@asdesoso thanks I have been living in Spain for 25 years but I am from Italy.

You can try my config see if you have any luck

config 2.plist.zip

Edited by robi62

9 minutes ago, cymb said:

@robi62

Thanks for your response.I use same versions of kext like you, with or without SSDT-ARPT.aml, result is the same.No wifi in Sequoia.

Hi I believe it could be that you need the newer IOSkywalkFamily.kext 

If you read a fwe post back there where people talking about it

Edited by robi62

1 hour ago, robi62 said:

hi you need to use AirportBrcmFixup.kext for wifi to work  look at my config I don't use SSDT-ARPT.aml

Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 11.20.33.png

@asdesoso thanks I have been living in Spain for 25 years but I am from Italy.

You can try my config see if you have any luck

config 2.plist.zip 7.65 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks for your config.plist. Isn´t booting up as I was afraid.
I am very frustrated because this laptop from Mavericks to Monterey is working fine, but with the last 3 OSes I can´t install completely.

If it's not too much trouble, could you send me your compressed EFI without the SN data and platform info? But with your ACPI and kexts used.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

24 minutes ago, asdesoso said:

Thanks for your config.plist. Isn´t booting up as I was afraid.
I am very frustrated because this laptop from Mavericks to Monterey is working fine, but with the last 3 OSes I can´t install completely.

If it's not too much trouble, could you send me your compressed EFI without the SN data and platform info? But with your ACPI and kexts used.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

hi here is my efi I changed sn so it does not match my hp

Can you post a photo with the error that you get????

https://filetransfer.io/data-package/ZX6Vgcli#link

22 minutes ago, cymb said:

@robi62

Thanks for your time.No,not working.Must be some else wrong .But is frustrating.In Sonoma ok, In Sequoia bad, using latest kext and OCLP.

Sorry it did not work I will try to fix my Lenovo m73 tiny as I have also problems with wifi not working

Edited by robi62
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, cankiulascmnfye said:

Not really. I am one of the most hated guys to do it. Banned on r/hackintosh and discord :D But thanks

Discord?  Wear the ban like a badge of honor.  If the OCLP Devs now hate you more than they hate me, thank you for taking my place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, deeveedee said:

Discord?  Wear the ban like a badge of honor.  If the OCLP Devs now hate you more than they hate me, thank you for taking my place.

My opinion, their loss is our gain here on IM on both counts. :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 9

6 hours ago, cymb said:

Hello.

In my rig, everything in Sonoma, except sleep, work ok.In Sequoia,wifi not at all.I try everything what I read here.But, not work. Here is my configplist.config.plist

Hi i have a question for you does your audio work for hd460o with hdmi or dp????

in my lenovo in sequoia it does not while in Sonoma working fine....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robi62 said:

hi here is my efi I changed sn so it does not match my hp

Can you post a photo with the error that you get????

https://filetransfer.io/data-package/ZX6Vgcli#link

Sorry it did not work I will try to fix my Lenovo m73 tiny as I have also problems with wifi not working

Thank you for your EFI, i can´t boot Sequoia installer, but Sonoma yes, but in the critical phase, about 30 minutes, it fails saying that cannot be performed the SW update.

I will leave this laptop in Monterey, because due to personal reasons I have very little time, and only it is for pleasure.

Cheers.

Edited by asdesoso

7 hours ago, cymb said:

Hello.

Hi cymb,

Your AirportBrcmFixup.kext is not activated because of MaxKernel values (23.99.99). Same things for AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector plugins. Maybe you can try with no values...and drop SSDT-ARPT !

<dict>
				<key>Arch</key>
				<string>Any</string>
				<key>BundlePath</key>
				<string>AirportBrcmFixup.kext</string>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string></string>
				<key>Enabled</key>
				<true/>
				<key>ExecutablePath</key>
				<string>Contents/MacOS/AirportBrcmFixup</string>
				<key>MaxKernel</key>
				<string>23.99.99</string>
				<key>MinKernel</key>
				<string>12.0.0</string>
				<key>PlistPath</key>
				<string>Contents/Info.plist</string>
			</dict>

• Like 3

1 hour ago, asdesoso said:

Thank you for your EFI, i can´t boot Sequoia installer, but Sonoma yes, but in the critical phase, about 30 minutes, it fails saying that cannot be performed the SW update.

I will leave this laptop in Monterey, because due to personal reasons I have very little time, and only it is for pleasure.

Cheers.

Hi when I get home Ill send you my efi for Sonoma and you can try with sonoma and ventura

1 hour ago, cymb said:

@robi62

I don't have DP port, only HDMI. My graphics card,never worked in macOS, only in Windows.

Hi you do know that card works in Mac withOCLP???

Edited by robi62

31 minutes ago, robi62 said:

Hi when I get home Ill send you my efi for Sonoma and you can try with sonoma and ventura

Hi you do know that card works in Mac withOCLP???

Thank you very much.

Cheers.

• Like 1