[pre-release] macOS Sequoia

2,186 posts in this topic

Nice and working all with Clover and Opencore.

OCLP only works 8c99335 version. Take care about ask to encrypt File Vault. 

EFI Working again, I called to TIM and said WTF! 😄

Spoiler

image.png.e79c06b3324ae5d29b6ae7f1596fe1b3.png

Spoiler

image.png.409dd4c446785f781c20bc5909c91ecf.png

Spoiler

image.png.8d48e7e1c08fbc93ea70a0f03ac84a44.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3121b64ab37b8bdaba021ca8d9d2ddee.png

Spoiler

image.png.80f4e9ebfa7acf368942f82e2e2fcff6.png

:super-homem:

Edited by Max.1974
  • Like 8

Good Day/Night - Fellow members please don't get angry with me.

It is great to show off our successes with attached pics and diagrams but can we please use the 'Spoiler' icon in our post when we attached these pics/diagrams.

The Forum pages are becoming haphazard and messy at times specially when the attached subjects are quite large and takes up half the page.

Yes I too am guilty of this sloppy habit and feel guilty at the mess I helped to create. So lets all do our bit and do a bit of house cleaning.

Congrats to all who successfully has Sequoia catered to their liking so far with this latest Beta.

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-08-13at05_55_49.png.189584698f5bec8af152bdbd05bd5898.png

Cheers. 

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, naiclub said:

Can you please give me the beta 6 link?

Take a look to mrmackintosh.com website. It seems Beta 6 link is not yet available.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Matgen84 said:

Take a look to mrmackintosh.com website. It seems Beta 6 link is not yet available.

Yup.  I just found out the hard way and reinstalled Beta 5 on my HackBookPro6,2.  For those who are curious, the upgrade of Beta 5 -> Beta 5 works perfectly. :lol:

• Haha 2

Flawless upgrade of my HackBookPro6,2 from Sequoia Beta 5 -> Beta 6 using full USB installer.  Booting with OC 1.0.1.  Still not applying OCLP post-install patches, yet this old hack is amazingly responsive (more than enough to post this without issues using Safari).

As with my HackMini8,1, EFI is accessible without any special tools in Sequoia Beta 6 on my HackBookPro6,2.

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-08-13at4_09_47PM.png.5c89d731fb06b3be7f15d00192187d84.png

Edited by deeveedee
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, deeveedee said:

EFI is accessible without any special tools in Sequoia Beta 6 on my HackBookPro6,2.

Yes exactly the same here. One thing I have noticed also is Auto Sleep which was broken on my machine is also fixed.

I found this out as I did a clean install of this latest Beta and ran a few test to compare with the update.

I posted a fix to force Auto Sleep which worked very well but was a bit weary as the fix had a reversal option.

My advice to the ones that used the Script is to run the reversal option and test Auto Sleep as you may not need the fix with Sequoia's latest release.

• Like 3

Does anyone have any success patching sequoia on haswells real Macs as yet with any of OCLP patches?

Edited by galisrule

1 hour ago, eSaF said:

Yes exactly the same here. One thing I have noticed also is Auto Sleep which was broken on my machine is also fixed.

Good observations! I've learned my lessons the hard way about spending too much time fixing bugs in Alpha and Beta software. If there's an easy work-around, use the simple work-around and wait for the release to confirm that it needs to be fixed.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1