[pre-release] macOS Sequoia

615 posts in this topic

By the way, ASPM is disabled for all devices in Sequoia but not in Sonoma, why? In bios it is active.

image.png.d25834eca0766c1c47c5f4aa901d68da.png

Edited by ovidoi
  • Like 1

On 6/11/2024 at 2:13 AM, chris1111 said:

Installed on HP Elitebook 840 G4

Intel Core i7-7600U Quad Core CPU Intel HD 620 Graphics :smoke:

image.thumb.png.20becdb9fc9834cb08a1b31279ed3f17.png

hi Chris1111I have an hp 820g4 but I can't seem to manage to boot to it I have tried my efi and yours which work brilliantly on Ventura and Sonoma.

Could you share your config plist???

Edited by robi62
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, PMheart said:

I made a test for BlueToolFixup: https://github.com/acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM/actions/runs/9537166163

I already added Sequoia support, so the -beta flag is no longer required. However, you must use the latest testing version of Lilu, with macOS 15 support.

If someone is interested, please try and report by using the Artifacts. Thanks.

• Tested with Intel AC-9560
  • BT Works on macOS 14.5
  • BT does not work on macOS 15. I guess the Intel Firmware files have to be updated by the dev first.
  • Like 1

My bluetooth works from de beginning with a Fenvi- T919 combo card, the only thing that don't work is wifi...

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, cankiulascmnfye said:

• Tested with Intel AC-9560
  • BT Works on macOS 14.5
  • BT does not work on macOS 15. I guess the Intel Firmware files have to be updated by the dev first.

how to uses it ?

23 hours ago, PMheart said:

I made a test for BlueToolFixup: https://github.com/acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM/actions/runs/9537166163

I already added Sequoia support, so the -beta flag is no longer required. However, you must use the latest testing version of Lilu, with macOS 15 support.

If someone is interested, please try and report by using the Artifacts. Thanks.

i want to try it, how i do ?

1 hour ago, robi62 said:

hi Chris1111I have an hp 820g4 but I can't seem to manage to boot to it I have tried my efi and yours which work brilliantly on Ventura and Sonoma.

Could you share your config plist???

Anyone have a Sequoia EFI for HP Skylake with 520 graphics?  Spoofed skylake to kabylake for Sonoma, worked fine but does anyone know if necessary to spoof Skylake to Coffeelake for Sequoia?  Even though login screen seems full color, desltop does not initialize after login.  Seems like it may be a graphics config issue.

4 hours ago, Shaneee said:

My AX210 is mostly working. Using itlwm + Heliport for WiFi and these kexts that I updated to work for BT...

Thank you, I guess all 3 kexts are updated to Sequoia constants, they work fine.

• Like 4

Has anyone who has tried the new Lilu release noticed their Memory being reported incorrectly?

With it loaded I see the same issue that I usually get when using "revpatch=sbvmm" as a boot arg (Which I have to do for updates to show up).

Screenshot2024-06-17at19_14_09.png.bbb95b0ebcfc7f7579253497efeb449e.png

• Like 1

Finally on sequoia I have logitech mx keyboard keys and logitech mx anywhere 3 mouse connected to the bt and working

(intel ax210) 

image.thumb.png.97d0fc1672bf70ce541e5bee9781aed4.png

Edited by lorys89
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, D-an-W said:

Has anyone who has tried the new Lilu release noticed their Memory being reported incorrectly?

With it loaded I see the same issue that I usually get when using "revpatch=sbvmm" as a boot arg (Which I have to do for updates to show up).

Screenshot2024-06-17at19_14_09.png.bbb95b0ebcfc7f7579253497efeb449e.png

RestrictEvents is probably not loaded. Add -revbeta boot-arg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mek21 said:

Anyone have a Sequoia EFI for HP Skylake with 520 graphics?  Spoofed skylake to kabylake for Sonoma, worked fine but does anyone know if necessary to spoof Skylake to Coffeelake for Sequoia?  Even though login screen seems full color, desltop does not initialize after login.  Seems like it may be a graphics config issue.

I'm booting fine with Sonoma no spoof

try this config

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 22.43.26.png

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 15.49.39.png

Edited by robi62
more info

29 minutes ago, cankiulascmnfye said:

RestrictEvents is probably not loaded. Add -revbeta boot-arg

19 minutes ago, lorys89 said:

Restrictevent Without using arg beta

Artifacts.zip 120.45 kB · 1 download

Thank you, I tried with the new kext and also that boot arg but General > About > Memory still reports it incorrectly however I don't seem to get a notification in the top right warning me about it now.

EDIT: With the old kext and that boot arg all is well again.

Edited by D-an-W

19 minutes ago, D-an-W said:

Thank you, I tried with the new kext and also that boot arg but General > About > Memory still reports it incorrectly however I don't seem to get a notification in the top right warning me about it now.

EDIT: With the old kext and that boot arg all is well again.

Test this Without arg beta

Artifacts.zip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a problem.  The fact is that when I add the -lilubetaall flag the PC restarts, the apple appears on the screen but then it restarts, and so on until the end of the day
Something must be missing me.

Thanks for the help

• Like 2

11 horas atrás, ANTIKO disse:

Boa tarde! Onde você conseguiu isso? por favor, compartilhe, não há tempo para se reunir.

Hi My Dear friend, sorry late, is because my job require to much from me. 

It's simple, you can download direct from Git Hub Clover Hackintosh and beyond ore Clover Hack Color Wiki v2 folder. 

Here its from a coder friend my:

https://github.com/hnanoto/CloverBootloader-Hackintosh-and-beyond/releases/tag/5159 

Now commit is another, because my friend compile directly from GitHub, with GCC 14.

image.png.d02456f0229814ed87d1f0c59330821d.png

if you need Compile by yourself use macOS Sonoma and ONLY Xcode 15.1 and CLT (Command Line Tools) 15.1 from Apple release Developer downloads. 

Good Lucky my friend!! 

Captura de Tela 2024-06-17 às 21.17.21.png

• Like 3

Hi, Sequoia is not installing with z590 vision G, it keeps stuck at " Less than a minute remaining" with argument -lilubetaall. I wonder what to do I have been trying for 3 days now but no go. I installed it within z790 Elite X wifi7 and it works with no issue but z790 has RX 6800 and z590 vision G has RX 6600 gpu

• Like 1

@maly70 - Insure you've updated lilu.kext to latest version that doesn't need the boot-arg -lilubetaall anymore.

While you're at it, check any other kext and OC version that also may need updating.

Edited by eSaF
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, eSaF said:

@maly70 - Insure you've updated lily.kext to latest version that doesn't need the boot-arg -lilubetaall anymore.

While you're at it, check any other kext and OC version that also may need updating.

Thanks mate, I will make sure Lilu and and other kexts files be updated and will remove -lilubetaall argument.... will let you know 

• Like 2

My LGA775 hackintosh can boot Sonoma 14.5 smoothly, but always got KP during booting macOS 15.0 beta1.

Any solution to fix it because enable IncreasePciBarSize not working ?

Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 8.32.04 AM.png

IMG_0274.jpg

• Like 1