XNU 14.4.0 AnV

8 posts in this topic

Latest version,

Freshly made.

XNU-14.4.0-AnV.zip

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jsl2000 said:

May I know that this version is for 14.4 of Sonoma ?

Yes it is Sonoma 14.4(.1)

• Like 2

On 4/13/2024 at 12:14 PM, Andy Vandijck said:

Latest version,

Freshly made.

XNU-14.4.0-AnV.zip 30.03 MB · 9 downloads

Hello Andy,

I've tested all of your kernel variants, but unfortunately, none of them could boot successfully. Additionally, I've created several of my own kernel variants with different configurations based on your Opemu and in conjunction with Reversed.s for various MacOS systems. I've tested them on my hardware with both Enoch and the Clover Bootloader, but none of the kernels were able to boot successfully.

I'm wondering if you've already tested the opcode adjustment on a Pentium IV or another AMD PC? If so, could you please share the results you've obtained? It would be very helpful to learn more about it to understand whether the problems lie with my configuration or if there are general issues with the kernel variants. Additionally, I'm interested in hearing about the results other users have achieved with the kernels you've uploaded.

It would be a shame if most users download the kernels for testing but hardly anyone shares their results here, except for jsl2000.

Thank you for your efforts in configuring the Opemu and providing the kernels. I hope we can find a solution to these problems together.

Best regards,

Said

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jalavoui said:

spakk can you share you build scrips ?

not just the diff plz

But what exactly do you mean by the script? Are you referring to the script to automatically download all files from the Apple source site so that in the end a Vanilla source is created, which can then be patched with, for example, your own patch for AMD or with the Diff file provided by Andy? Let me know if that's the case, or describe exactly what you need.