Huananzhi X99 tf

titoon

22 posts in this topic

Good morning,

after installing Sonoma, I cannot get sound on this Huananzhi TF card.  C610/x99
I tried all the layout ids and nothing works? there I am lost. I use AppleALC.kext 

I started installing Sonoma by placing the Maldon.aml dsdt in Opencore's ACPI.
under windows I used Sddtime to have my table dsdt.aml and ssdt-hpet.aml and ssdt-plug.aml
under Macsial , I have errors in my cpu that I can't solve because I don't know anything about it. I could use some help in understanding how to make it correct without errors.

with hacktintools, I've extracted my list of Devices 

I would like to be able to carry out the complete installation of this card with its wifi/bluetooth and also to carry out a tutorial to let the others which would also need this information on this card to carry out their Hackintosh.
My aim is to understand what needs to be done and not to copy and paste files that won't add anything to the understanding that will also be explained in the tutorial.

tank's, Phil

Capture d’écran 2023-12-27 à 18.22.34.png

Capture d’écran 2023-12-27 à 18.24.15.png

7 hours ago, LockDown said:

Try voodoohda

hello,

I'm tested , it's not ok sound

16 hours ago, pitrysha said:

Show config.plist

I send my config.plist but please  explain me for correction my errors .

sorry for my English, I speaks French .

config.plist

5 hours ago, titoon said:

hello,

I'm tested , it's not ok sound

I send my config.plist but please  explain me for correction my errors .

sorry for my English, I speaks French .

config.plist 39.76 kB · 2 downloads

Try using this instead of what you have now. Maybe something is wrong with your DSDT?

Архив.zip

On 12/28/2023 at 5:34 PM, Slice said:

Try to disable Above 4G decoding. It is my story of not working sound on X79 computer.

hello, 

it's no change 

On 12/28/2023 at 6:34 PM, pitrysha said:

Try using this instead of what you have now. Maybe something is wrong with your DSDT?

Архив.zip 11.44 kB · 3 downloads

I used what you modified for me, but nothing has changed, still no sound, even when deactivating 4G in the bios?
Thank you for your attention to this matter

Boot with this efi folder EFI.zip if boot is fine extract one sendme with this app https://olarila.com/files/Utils/RunMe.app.zip

Save one ioreg too https://olarila.com/files/Utils/IORegistryExplorer.app.zip

-Delete old EFI folder and paste new. Don't use merge files
-Don't use Drag and Drop into EFI partition. Use Copy/Paste instead
-Reset NVRAM one time - with OpenCore use entry "Reset Nvram" / with Clover use F11 key on boot screen

2 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Boot with this efi folder EFI.zip if boot is fine extract one sendme with this app https://olarila.com/files/Utils/RunMe.app.zip

Save one ioreg too https://olarila.com/files/Utils/IORegistryExplorer.app.zip

-Delete old EFI folder and paste new. Don't use merge files
-Don't use Drag and Drop into EFI partition. Use Copy/Paste instead
-Reset NVRAM one time - with OpenCore use entry "Reset Nvram" / with Clover use F11 key on boot screen

Hello Maldon,
I tried your config, but no boot, stuck on smcsuperIO detected device nuvoton NCT67930.

I tried to remove keyxts to have at least but nothing to do no boot, restarted on my key and there I looked at the file that you had placed in ACPI and it was 420KB excluding the one I use is 878 Ko, so I replaced with mine and presto it booted and I have the sound now.

so I don't know how but there it works and I have all the inputs and outputs.

I would like an explanation because I would like to create a tutorial for those who would also take this Huananzhi TF card.

NOW ,
I have to figure out how to get my wifi/bluetooth with this card under sonoma. AX210 and try. to have airdrop

Capture d’écran 2023-12-30 à 14.38.00.png

1 hour ago, Slice said:

I have to claim again: VoodooHDA always works. Just follow good instructions. At your will.

I shouldn't have tried VoodooHDA, I had already tested but without result, I think the problem comes from my ACPI?
is that I have to rename the HDA entries to HDEF, I never realized this but I would like to understand.

Il y a 28 minutes, MaLd0n a dit :

Remove ACPI renames on acpi tab, reboot and extract sendme. V3 processors work good, the sound problem appear on v4.

I lost the sound, trying to place the wifi/bluetooth kexts, I unfortunately press a function of hackintools and I saw the reconstruction of the register I believe 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GpBg1RKAEih8t5mH8gElt49vAda66Z3u?usp=sharing

It is the folder where I have my original efi that allowed me to install Sonoma from USB flash.

EFI NOW: it’s the one on my NVME that is currently running.
I placed my X99-ACPI files that I removed under Win11 with sdttimer to have my acpi files but I could not verify with Macsial the compilation because errors on the CPU and I do not know how to fix it

Maldon,

I did the same manipulation again as when I placed your files in the same order, but impossible to see the sound again

never turned to time to have this failure

phil

Il y a 18 heures, MaLd0n a déclaré :

Vous avez besoin d'extraire sendme.zip avec RunMe.app sans renomme ACPI et poster le fichier généré sur votre bureau ici.

Sélectionnez les régions de rebase sur l'onglet acpi

Hello Maldon, 
best wishes for this new year.
so I just made the RunMe and this is the file.

Thanks Phil

Send me Mac-Pro.lan.zip

hi Maldond

my sound is return now , 

As I bought an original Apple airport card from aliexpress, I will wait to receive it to replace my AX210 and see if it also works with airdrop.
I don’t want to touch anything anymore.

if u used sonoma stay with intel and avoid some "patchers" if u can. It's far from vanilla. It's best to only use it if you really need it. ;) 

hello,
for the moment I stay like this, the sound works, my RX580 is functional under sonoma, the acpi I use is the one I telecharged on the site , I do not use my ACPI files that I made with SSDTtime because there are errors in the compilation and I do not know what I have to do at the moment. my network is working.

I am waiting to receive my new Wifi/bluetooth card from aliexpress. then do the mapping of the USB ports and finish the ACPI of this card and there I think it will be complete and thus be able to realize a tutorial on this installation 

Phil

hello everyone, 
for the moment I have not touched anything since my config, I wait for my wifi/ bluetooth card apple to place it in order to replace my intel AX210.

I still have the sound, no worries, on the other hand in the bootarg: I did not activate the verbose mode -v, but when starting it remains in verbose mode? there I do not understand anything, I am no longer entitled to the apple  ( laugh ) 

if there is a trick, I would like to know it well 

Phil