macOS Sonoma Wireless Issues Discussion.

SavageAUS
791 posts in this topic

Yes you can. You just might need to use -amfipassbeta boot arg. I'm not sure if the kexts has been updated yet.

I’m not able to find the source of this kext. Only got a version from someone else’s EFI folder. Who is the author of the kext, do you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, cankiulascmnfye said:

1. It's called "due" not "do" repsect

2. More importantly: you are worng! Of course their are options in OpenCore which can be set to "Disabled". For example: Misc/Security/SecureBootModel: Disabled

What is your problem ? You have so angry with you, that is sad. Sorry my bad English is because im not use translator. Im said that the correct is Disabled. You can read right? 

It's very sad to see a person with so much potential be inhumane and critical, doesn't like to see the success of others and brags about copying and translating topics from the Chinese internet. He's been expelled several times that I know of. His fame precedes him. Badly educated and without the slightest sense, he publicly criticizes people. You don't have a spirit, just a banshee.

And respect with DUO or DO is a think that I have, not you....

Edited by Max.1974
  • Like 6

In the past hours, OCLP sonoma branch has been merged into main branch, currently the only updated branch. Devs are working hard to release OCLP 1.0.0 tomorrow. 

From 0.6.9 beta to a 1.0 release.

Hi guys, good news for my Lenovo.

Im use this boot-args and get my Broadcom BRCM4352 working great again, and fine Airdrop with OCLP 0.6.9, wi-fi 5G 

ipc_control_port_options=0 -brcmfxbeta alcid=14 -v -amfipassbeta -lilubetaall -keempsyms=1

And need use AirportBrcmFixup.kext active on Kernel menu 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ba68e92749c5ddefb343ca7afd519629.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.43d18af118d74d401adac3c2ee3319e5.png

Spoiler

image.png.35b00a70add0b5fa0d6030cbe04bb835.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Max.1974 said:

Hi guys, good news for my Lenovo.

Im use this boot-args and get my Broadcom BRCM4352 working great again, and fine Airdrop with OCLP 0.6.9, wi-fi 5G 

ipc_control_port_options=0 -brcmfxbeta alcid=14 -v -amfipassbeta -lilubetaall -keempsyms=1

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.ba68e92749c5ddefb343ca7afd519629.png

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.43d18af118d74d401adac3c2ee3319e5.png

Hide contents

image.png.35b00a70add0b5fa0d6030cbe04bb835.png

Does airdrop work both way? or just phone to Mac?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, grassmudhorse said:

Does airdrop work both way? or just phone to Mac?

Hi my Airdrop works fine to both way with iPhone an d my MBA 2020, and once (just first time) work both way with my iMacPro1,1 (Hackintosh) BRCM 4360 native. After that, only receive files, im not sure if problem is with kexts or configuration. 

But im really happy to notice that. If you can find a way to fix this issue, please share with us. Thanks! 

PS: My friend, its not a simple a coincidence, but when I drag and drop from the Laptop to another Hack, it takes a while, and after im open my iPhone and just try, and open Airdrop send page, but I noticed that any file I can send via AirDrop.

In another words, just opening the screen, its appears your Hackintosh Laptop on chosen devices, so automatically sends the file that was apparently frozen. Test please!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1e28c1bad9b646434c56d5c3394436ae.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.70c0d0e3c2639d1c6c9ecc61c4993f26.jpeg

😁

Edited by Max.1974
  • Like 1

@Max.1974

You have 3 beta boot args: -brcmfxbeta -amfipassbeta -lilubetaal. 
lilubetall includes all other beta arguments for kexts. And can make the boot a bit slower. Better to set specific beta boot args only for needed kexts, as -brcmfxbeta and -amfipassbeta do.

Try removing lilubetaall, I think it’s not required. 

@SavageAUS

About OCLP 0.6.9 passing directly to 1.0.0, it was commented by devs some time ago, to give to OCLP a mature status and start the new version number (major app versions.minor app versions.bug fixes and small changes). 

Edited by miliuco
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, miliuco said:

@Max.1974

lilubetall includes all other beta arguments for kexts. And can make the boot a bit slower. Better to set specific beta boot args only for needed kexts, as -brcmfxbeta and -amfipassbeta do.

@SavageAUS

About OCLP 0.6.9 passing directly to 1.0.0, it was commented by devs some time ago, to give to OCLP a mature status and start the new version number (major app versions.minor app versions.bug fixes and small changes). 

Let's see if there is real support for the Arheros Atheros 9380 Wireless Netword Adapte

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Max.1974 said:

Max, I too have a BRCM4352 (it's actually a DELL DW1560 with a Broadcom BCM94352Z chip).
What other kexts related to Brcm and bluetooth do you load?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alpha22 said:

question: when to use boot-arg ipc_control_port_options=0

Is this make works Firefox and WhatsApp Desktop. 

7 hours ago, miliuco said:

@Max.1974

Hi my dear friend, im try without all boot args unnecessary but unfortunately not shows up Wi-Fi. Im order two new pci wireless devices, one is intel AX 210 because im think very risk use OCLP, and another Broadcom native 43a0. 

Without -lilubetall or another boot args my Lenovo E470 not run Sonoma with OCLP. Thanks a lot for your information my dear I appreciated that. 

4 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Max, I too have a BRCM4352 (it's actually a DELL DW1560 with a Broadcom BCM94352Z chip).
What other kexts related to Brcm and bluetooth do you load?

Hi my friend, first you need put on Device Properties on config.plist compatible with 14e4,43a0

Here my EFI but I compiled on Xcode maybe not run on other devices. Change for your OC. 

My serial number is Generic modified for share here. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c24f065ca08e6ce4f860a3d35e8c65f7.png

Spoiler

image.png.bd86995fa96305a4dc8b645369e840dc.png

EFI for OCLP 0.6.9 Sonoma 14.0 RC

EFI Lenovo E470 096 Xcode Max.1974 GenSMBIOS.zip

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Max.1974 said:

Vídeo how im put work my Airdrop both way 

Reveal hidden contents

Greetings! I'm curious about something. Can you use the Airdrop feature from Mac to iPhone? On my system, the airdrop from Mac to iPhone direction does not work. I am talking about a situation that has been confirmed especially with the trials I have done from loptop.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, miliuco said:

In the past hours, OCLP sonoma branch has been merged into main branch, currently the only updated branch. Devs are working hard to release OCLP 1.0.0 tomorrow. 

I installed the new OCLP patch and applied it to my system. The wifi patch continues to run smoothly, but bluetooth performance has dropped. The Bluetooth device worked perfectly with OCLP 0.6.9.

I did downgrade with OCLP 0.6.9 and bluetooth improved. (BRCM4350)

Edited by HyperX7
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, HyperX7 said:

Greetings! I'm curious about something. Can you use the Airdrop feature from Mac to iPhone? On my system, the airdrop from Mac to iPhone direction does not work. I am talking about a situation that has been confirmed especially with the trials I have done from loptop.

Hi @HyperX7 

Greetings!!
Yes, I use it, but if I don't open the iPhone screen after sending it from the Mac, it won't go until the Airdrop screen opens. This I send from Hackintosh to Hackintosh too. At this exact moment I agreed to exchange my Broadcom card for the Intel AX210 which is fantastic, and I use the free AppleStore and GitHub and OpenSource Program called LocaSend. Wonderful. If you need help, try posting your EFI or MediaFire and send me the link and I'll take a look if you need it. Good luck, God bless!!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6becea9e8200e96e8f8383303857eadc.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.d575220abd49da7a45b09166bbadb733.jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/2/2023 at 2:36 AM, SavageAUS said:

From 0.6.9 beta to a 1.0 release.
emoji848.png

They changed the versioning from a basic counter to Semantic Versioning. So 1.0.0 = Major.Minor.Patches.

Unfortunately, the GUI still doesn't include the option to manually enable WiFi patching.

22 hours ago, kaoskinkae said:

Let's see if there is real support for the Arheros Atheros 9380 Wireless Netword Adapte

Well, Atheros cards fall in the category of Legacy Wifi. Support is there, but you have to add the required kexts and manually enable patching in the source code if it's not detected automatically: https://github.com/5T33Z0/OC-Little-Translated/blob/main/14_OCLP_Wintel/WIiFi_Sonoma.md

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Max.1974 said:

Hi @HyperX7 

Greetings!!
Yes, I use it, but if I don't open the iPhone screen after sending it from the Mac, it won't go until the Airdrop screen opens. This I send from Hackintosh to Hackintosh too. At this exact moment I agreed to exchange my Broadcom card for the Intel AX210 which is fantastic, and I use the free AppleStore and GitHub and OpenSource Program called LocaSend. Wonderful. If you need help, try posting your EFI or MediaFire and send me the link and I'll take a look if you need it. Good luck, God bless!!

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.6becea9e8200e96e8f8383303857eadc.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.d575220abd49da7a45b09166bbadb733.jpeg

You can find my EFI folder at the link. My system is the Asus Vivobook i7-10870 written in my signature. Today I started using it by removing the amp=0x80 command from bootargs. Thanks.

https://disk.yandex.com/d/ivfCACbzDSIDCQ

• Like 1

The Sonoma upgrade on the Dell XPS 15-9560 worked fine with OpenCore-0.9.4 and current kexts.
Of course, the DW1830 does not work. I would like to change that with the OCLP.
As soon as I added AMFIPass.kext, IOSkywalkFamily.kext, IO80211FamilyLegacy.kext, as well as the kernel block for IOSkywalk downgrade to config.plist, Sonoma does not start anymore.
csr-active-config is 03080000

SecureBootModel is Disabled

SMBIOS MacBookPro 15.1

Started with the old config, I get the following crash log:

IOUserServer(com.apple.DriverKit.AppleUserECM.ctrl-0x100000666) has crashed too many times
 @IOUserServer.cpp:4216
Process name corresponding to current thread (0xffffff90acdc40f8): com.apple.DriverKit.AppleUserECM

Can someone please help me?

Best regards

Edited by windowless31