[pre-release] macOS Sonoma

1,844 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, AlfredoM said:

Thanks for the reply, then I'll deal with the OCLP version 0.6.8 so that at least the WLAN and Airdrop work again.

BT is not that important.

BT is very important, for Airdrop to work, BT must be working too...😉

28 minutes ago, Moviemakergr said:

Not, since I changed my smbios on 19.1, all the updates appear normally.

Ok it seems the way to go is to stay away from T2 SmBIOS Models. I tried to just change to 19,1 the update appeared instantly but complained about the Snapshot so much to my annoyance, I decided on a clean install. Hope I have enough midnight oil in the tank. 😵💫

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cyberdevs said:

@eSaF

Changed the Beta updates from Public Beta to Developer Beta and the update showed up!

Too late now as I am in the middle of the installation but I was already in Developer mode. No worries man the thing I have in abundance is time. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, because of the OCLP patches and the SIP being set to 30800000 I can't get the incremental updates I guess.

I tried to boot with SIP disabled and my previous config but I got this error.

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 11.15.08 PM.png

Anyone else having this issue?

P.S.

This is not related to OCLP tho, I had to boot from another EFI so I guess that's what caused this.

• Like 3

Same here as well!

iMacPro1,1.

No changes in the config as per OCLP preview >> incremental update not shown.

No changes in the config as per OCLP preview + RestrictEvents enabled with revpatch=sbvmm >> incremental update shown but downloading 12,89 GB package.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, miliuco said:

Same here as well!

iMacPro1,1.

No changes in the config as per OCLP preview >> incremental update not shown.

No changes in the config as per OCLP preview + RestrictEvents enabled with revpatch=sbvmm >> incremental update shown but downloading 12,89 GB package.

I gave up using MacPro or iMacPro SMBIOSes and decided to stay on iMac19,1 it made more sense based on my KabyLake specs.

• Like 3

Just now, eSaF said:

@Cyberdevs that’s the exact message that made me decide on a fresh install.

Well my friend I don't give up that easily besides I just did a clean install this morning so there was no way in you know where that I was gonna do a clean install again unless I had to :hysterical:

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 11.53.52 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cyberdevs said:

Yeah, because of the OCLP patches and the SIP being set to 30800000 I can't get the incremental updates I guess.

I tried to boot with SIP disabled and my previous config but I got this error.

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 11.15.08 PM.png

Anyone else having this issue?

P.S.

This is not related to OCLP tho, I had to boot from another EFI so I guess that's what caused this.

Here the same, and im not use OCLP patcher, is new and fresh install. 

Chance SMBIOS to iMac 19,1 and run terminal sudo software update -I -a -R and args from RestrictEvents to....

Captura de Tela 2023-07-25 às 16.40.55.png

Edited by Max.1974
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Spanish users: beta 4 is the first beta with all the System Settings items well localized. previous betas had a few mistranslated items (ScreenSavers = SalvaPantallas, etc.).

Spoiler

System-settings.thumb.png.42b086cb9aee91e7b142445c04e67b14.png

• Like 4