[pre-release] macOS Sonoma

1,844 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, mek21 said:

If you want to recover a deleted partition you can download and use the recovery tools on Strelec's Windows 10 PE

Thanks @mek21 my friend, for information. Windows im use in another machine, exclusive for that, my son not like macOs so when im need, im use it 

😉:thumbsup_anim:

On 7/15/2023 at 11:07 PM, STLVNUB said:

Can't see it

if you go to sonoma wireless issues page there are some solutions there

To further expand, forum, look for LAN and WIRELESS the 12 down from the top has the heading sonoma wireless issues

Edited by fuzzylogic
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, fuzzylogic said:

if you go to sonoma wireless issues page there are some solutions there

A Link Would Have Been Nice

On 7/15/2023 at 10:36 PM, fuzzylogic said:

Intel Bluetooth sur cette page

take a good look and you will see what I put back here thanks to @fuzzylogic Just click on the link that is here on the image or on the link that you see when you hover over the image

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/357087-macos-sonoma-wireless-issues-discussion/

Edited by jm26200

On 7/16/2023 at 2:05 PM, D3v1L said:

Ill check and all seem to be ok...the issue is happen when i upgrade to Sonoma... Acrobat is the same, on Ventura print Is working, After update to Sonoma...stop printing ...but is not the first time ...same issue when i upgrade my Monterey ti first Ventura beta...so i think is related to new os... Well, print from preview work so ..Is not a big problem... 😅

Well, it's a dev beta. And Adobe maybe has to do their part to update Acrobat. I wouldnt use Acrobat unless I have to. Preview is such a powerful app for what it is.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cankiulascmnfye said:

Preview is such a powerful app for what it is.

sure...but not for create and edit pdf and sign with e-sign or other 😛 for this, i prefer acrobat pro. Well, for print and for on the fly view, i'll use preview too 🙂 

On 7/16/2023 at 7:35 AM, PoMpIs said:

What does IntelBTpatcher do?

and bluetoothInternalControllerInfo in nvram??

I don't use that and the bluetooth of the Lenovo works fine  ( Intel 9560 )

I only have IntelBluetoothFirmware and BluetoolFixUp 🤷‍♂️

Your i5-13600K Z790 hackintosh got excellent GeekBench scores.

Did its all P-Cores & E-Cores are enabled and HT also enabled ?

Can you share its config.plist or PM me ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jsl2000 said:

Your i5-13600K Z790 hackintosh got excellent GeekBench scores.

Did its all P-Cores & E-Cores are enabled and HT also enabled ?

Can you share its config.plist or PM me ?

Hi :)  

Yes of course, I have everything enabled, P-Cores+E-cores+HT ...

But the Config.plist is not what makes that performance... My main hobby with those "K" CPUs is overclocking...

That CPU has Delid+liquid metal and a custom RL... for normal use I had it at 5.3Ghz P-Cores + 4.2Ghz E-cores@1,280v... but it could reach 5.7Ghz P-cores + 4,4Ghz E-cores+HT @1,400v

The result that I left here from geekbench I think I remember that it was at 5.4Ghz/4.3Ghz

In any case, that computer has now been kept by my son who doesn't use MacOS at all...

In a while I look in the NAS that I have the EFIs saved there... because the most updated one stayed in the NVMe that I had on the computer and my son has formatted and installed windows 😅

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PoMpIs said:

@jsl2000  

I have found one of the latest EFI in the NAS for the z790F-Gaming+RX6800XT+13600K...😃

Update it and fill in the serial... If you have that same motherboard, this EFI is wonderful, everything worked, both in Ventura and Sonoma 

https://pomps.duckdns.org/442fd7367e26

Can I just confirm what motherboard that is for please, is it the TUF Gaming?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, D-an-W said:

Can I just confirm what motherboard that is for please, is it the TUF Gaming?

No no, it's an Asus z790F Gaming Wifi 

https://rog.asus.com/es/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-z790-f-gaming-wifi-model/ 

And I had the intel wifi module on the rear panel replaced by a BCM4360 

Edited by PoMpIs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Max.1974 said:

Hi guys. Why my post from my EFI sharing on page 46 is go on and deleted ? Why some guys not like that I’m help people ? Could you explain ? 

Discussion about wireless was moved to

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys... 🙋‍♂️

Do you know if there is a 2.5Gbps PCIe network card that works OOTB in MacOS Sonoma? 

Thank you so much

Edited by PoMpIs

1 hour ago, PoMpIs said:

Do you know if there is a 2.5Gbps PCIe network card that works OOTB in MacOS Sonoma?

Trust me Bro if there was a Card such as the Fenvi in Ventura or previous, there would be a flood of request orders to purchase.

At the moment you're out of luck like the rest of us.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, eSaF said:

Trust me Bro if there was a Card such as the Fenvi in Ventura or previous, there would be a flood of request orders to purchase.

At the moment you're out of luck like the rest of us.

But I don't talk about wiffi... I want ethernet

something like this:

https://www.asus.com/es/networking-iot-servers/wired-networking/all-series/pce-c2500/

2 hours ago, PoMpIs said:

But I don't talk about wiffi... I want ethernet

Ok I gotcha, my Fenvi offers Ethernet but obviously no Wifi like in Ventura.

I don't really know about other Cards because I've been using Fenvi like for ever.

I am sure other members will offer suggestions on kits that will give an Ethernet connection.

PS- Have a look in the Sonoma WiFi Thread (where our posts should be and not here) I am sure you'll find some posts discussing the availability of Sonoma connection via Ethernet.

Edited by eSaF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@PoMpIs It depends on what's the actual hardware inside (Intel/Realtek/Whatever) and if macOS has a kext for it. iMacPro supports 2.5/5/10 gbit, so the way would be to find out which kext it uses, then look up the supported device-id in the info.plist of the kext and then look for a card. Or you could look for a card by Realtek that supports: https://github.com/Mieze/LucyRTL8125Ethernet (but no update in 2 years, hmmm)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/20/2023 at 1:08 PM, Slice said:

No official driver but the seller may assume Mieze driver.

And it probably works fine...

But I won't need it anymore... it was to put it in the Ryzentosh that mounts an MSI B450 and a 1600AF, it works like a charm, and it's super stable... but the power of this CPU doesn't reach me, and I bought an Asus X670E-E gaming board that already has 2.5Gbps ethernet...

Now I already have fun creating the EFI for this new motherboard.. all advantages 😆

• Like 2

Hi @surenmunoo, like @antuneddu said below, your graphic card not supported.

** Only until 10th intel Gen. 

In other cases, you need check and add to config.plist your intel graphics spec.

For exemple, my Lenovo is E470 and iGPU is Intel HD Graphics 620.

Im use in ACPI > DeviceProperties > Add > PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) this args:

image.thumb.png.f1a27d208ebe1c44a69240c46ecd34c1.png

You can check with Hackintool in PCIe Menu and export your Device plist. 

Dortania instructions explain better:

https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/gpu-patching/intel-patching/#getting-started 

Edited by Max.1974
  • Like 4