[pre-release] macOS Sonoma

1,844 posts in this topic

Hi Folks, Has anyone made any progress with wifi (BCM 94352HMB - DW1550) and Intel HD Graphics 4400? I used OCLP to fix the graph but I get kernel panic on my old Dell 3437 with Intel Haswell.

• Like 1

@deeveedee So I wanted to know if anyone had any success in installing sonoma, with a configuration similar to mine, I managed to install it but without success when enabling video and wifi, regarding the OCLP status I have been following it, anyway thanks for the answer.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mirone said:

Hi Folks, Has anyone made any progress with wifi (BCM 94352HMB - DW1550) and Intel HD Graphics 4400? I used OCLP to fix the graph but I get kernel panic on my old Dell 3437 with Intel Haswell.

Hi Mirone, welcome back.

I don't think anyone has successeded so far, I tried to activate the GPU acceleration or enabling WiFi several times on Macs and Hacks but failed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Max.1974 said:

intel and BT Wifi 6E

Bro what Card is that, is it preinstalled in your system or is it a third party one that you installed?

Thanks.

PS - What about iPhone Camera Hand Off to Mac and Air Drop?

Scratch that, I see from the pic the WiFi logo in the Menu Bar is Crossed Out if I am not mistaken.

Edited by eSaF
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, eSaF said:

Bro what Card is that, is it preinstalled in your system or is it a third party one that you installed?

Thanks.

PS - What about iPhone Camera Hand Off to Mac and Air Drop?

Scratch that, I see from the pic the WiFi logo in the Menu Bar is Crossed Out if I am not mistaken.

I do not see the WiFi signal inactive and crossed out so the WiFi is active or my eyes  very bad !!!!!
image.thumb.png.de3c901aca4dd787ff5f9ec4c1ef4c50.png

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, jm26200 said:

I do not see the WiFi signal inactive and crossed out so the WiFi is active or my eyes  very bad !!!!!

No Bro not your eyes but mine :lol:

@Max.1974 Thanks for the feed back Man, very nice setup surely a labour of love on your part with your rig. Well done. :thumbsup_anim:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Max.1974 said:

Hi guys, after compiled all my Kexts, included Lilu, my iMessage and FaceTime working fine with macOs Sonoma Beta 3, intel and BT Wifi 6E 

931053992_CapturadeTela2023-07-14as11_34_09.png

I thought I was the only one struggling with iMessage and FaceTime in Sonoma. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hey Guys, Anyone have a fix for this please. In Ventura my Thunderbolt SSP1 and 2 shows up but when I go into Sonoma, it disappears and my Thunderbolt does not show up in Hacintool. I have this SSDT-MAPLE-RIDGE-RP05-V2-1.aml in ACPI but nothing shows in Sonoma and when I go back into Ventura after booting in Sonoma, I have to NVRAM reset like 3 or 4 times before it shows up again.

image.thumb.png.1a20ac78b3415ef8943b9bb616cd16ae.pngimage.thumb.png.eecc7cc4200a32d427636f0104c375cd.png

AMD still lives :)

Used full installer.

Of course it is still SoNoWiFi as I don't want to change the onboard card (PITA).

LAN works great using a PCI card (Realtek RTL8168H/8111H PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet) as I think the onboard (I-211 or something) is still no good for hacks.

Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 4.42.37 PM.png

Edited by SavageAUS
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, surenmunoo said:

Hey Guys, Anyone have a fix for this please. In Ventura my Thunderbolt SSP1 and 2 shows up but when I go into Sonoma, it disappears and my Thunderbolt does not show up in Hacintool. I have this SSDT-MAPLE-RIDGE-RP05-V2-1.aml in ACPI but nothing shows in Sonoma and when I go back into Ventura after booting in Sonoma, I have to NVRAM reset like 3 or 4 times before it shows up again.

image.thumb.png.1a20ac78b3415ef8943b9bb616cd16ae.pngimage.thumb.png.eecc7cc4200a32d427636f0104c375cd.png

This is my Thunderbolt 4 in Sonoma beta 3 using the attached 2 .aml files in ACPI.

image.thumb.png.dac8768ffdd8a5713e11921d3cc643df.png

image.png.cae3edb66259dd81c957734b4036f5cb.png

SSDT-MAPLE-RIDGE-RP05-V2B.amlSSDT-DTbtSsdt.aml

Hope this helps.

• Like 3

Hello Guys.

Downloaded the image from Olarila and tried on my rig where I have Ventura installed:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X

Radeon RX570 4gb

Intel i5 9400

It end the first part of installation, reboots and I can't continue the install.
In the menu doesn't appear the HD the installation was done to select and continue, I can only see the option to begin again the installation (and boot EFI, Reset NVRam and Toggle SIP).

<EDIT> tried again and it showed up. Continuing.... :)

Edited by asapreta
  • Like 1

Update on Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. Ver. 20244 (latest), "the document could not be printed there were no pages selected to print" issue still here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

50 minutes ago, cankiulascmnfye said:

@D3v1L Are you sure the printing options are not set to "Print even pages only"? Happened to me some time ago and I thought something is wrong with the printer.

Ill check and all seem to be ok...the issue is happen when i upgrade to Sonoma... Acrobat is the same, on Ventura print Is working, After update to Sonoma...stop printing ...but is not the first time ...same issue when i upgrade my Monterey ti first Ventura beta...so i think is related to new os... Well, print from preview work so ..Is not a big problem... 😅

Not able to create new apple apstore id any ideas is this relaited to sonoma?

image.thumb.png.2a0e30f21c53693a1cee9e592671a1ad.png

ive been trying for a couple of days, no firewall enabled and internet connections are fine, multi lans on board all appear to be working /strange issue managed to resolve itself thanks for replying

Edited by fuzzylogic

11 minutes ago, fuzzylogic said:

Not able to create new apple apstore id any ideas is this relaited to sonoma?

ive been trying for a couple of days, no firewall enabled and internet connections are fine, multi lans on board all appear to be working

Can you make the Apple ID on any other OS or any other devices?

18 hours ago, Max.1974 said:

@eSaF

Im deleted Windows Partition because he is broken my HID Proxy BT keyboard and mouse to enter on BIOS without cable. 

Now im get back with only Opencore boot loader and macOs. 

Here my Intel Wifi Specs

8086, 0033

image.png.d3d6c0ad3e739a5ac2135018205af290.png

If you want to recover a deleted partition you can download and use the recovery tools on Strelec's Windows 10 PE

• Thanks 1