[pre-release] macOS Sonoma

1,844 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Max.1974 said:

To me works fine intel BT and Broadcom with different EFI 

Maybe you can try repair permissions or ResetNvram 

Captura de Tela 2023-06-22 às 02.44.21.png

Did Nvram reset twice before boot but did not work, upgraded via the full installer

3 minutes ago, D3v1L said:

...maybe you have usb kext with smbios specified...

config.plist This is the config that works for me, if I change SMBIOS then I loose the stuff I said above - usb and BT

1 minute ago, Max.1974 said:

If you are using intel BT maybe you could try delete  this two kexts on EFI,  IntelBluetoothInjector.kext -  IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext,  and left only IntelBTPatcher.kext, works to me. image.png.44cbf1752c0c8f94de85f5a5142722a4.png

I use Fenvi T919 so I don't use Intel kexts or any kexts for bluetooth 

5 minutes ago, D3v1L said:

...maybe you have usb kext with smbios specified...

USBPorts.kext.zip My USB kext 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, surenmunoo said:

Did Nvram reset twice before boot but did not work, upgraded via the full installer

config.plist This is the config that works for me, if I change SMBIOS then I loose the stuff I said above - usb and BT

Try change this on boot-args

-lilubeta -alcbeta -revbeta -wegbeta  swd_panic=1 -noDC9 alcid=12 watchdog=0 agdpmod=pikera npci=0x2000 keepsyms=1 

Only need verify your alcid=X ALC Codec. 

image.png.28b6101ead6b5cd551fff58ebef46c8b.png

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, surenmunoo said:

This is the config that works for me, if I change SMBIOS then I loose the stuff I said above - usb and BT

ok when open i see acpi..i'll stop reading... btw i mean inside info.plist in usb map kext...not in config... LoL

Edited by D3v1L
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Max.1974 said:

Try change this on boot-args

-lilubeta -alcbeta -revbeta -wegbeta  swd_panic=1 -noDC9 alcid=12 watchdog=0 agdpmod=pikera npci=0x2000 keepsyms=1 

Only need verify your alcid=X ALC Codec. 

Must I add those in the boot args or the ones that I don't have?

• Like 2

Just now, surenmunoo said:

Must I add those in the boot args or the ones that I don't have?

Delete all that you have and put this on sequence 

What's card Bluetooth are you using? Intel or Broadcom? Or both? 

4 minutes ago, D3v1L said:

ok when open i see maldon..stop reading... btw i mean inside info.plist in usb map kext...not in config... LoL

Gotcha, I check that 

3 minutes ago, Max.1974 said:

Delete all that you have and put this on sequence 

What's card Bluetooth are you using? Intel or Broadcom? Or both? 

PC has both but the Intel does not work in macOS and that port has been removed in Mac so just the Fenvi T919 works. I will try those boot args 

8 minutes ago, D3v1L said:

ok when open i see maldon..stop reading... btw i mean inside info.plist in usb map kext...not in config... LoL

Yup, you were right, in the plist it was set to iMacPro1.1, changed that to 19.1 or should I just remove it 

3 minutes ago, Max.1974 said:

Try this Kexts

And don't forget use ProperTree to OC Clean Snapshot and save it before reboot.

image.png.e492b6077e8e93263fa3f5dc68d8d685.png

1779528924_KextsZ790.zip 5.82 MB · 1 download

I use OC Configurator, don't use Proper Tree as I cannot get it to load in Ventura or Sonoma for me, used to work in Monterey 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, surenmunoo said:

Yup, you were right, in the plist it was set to iMacPro1.1, changed that to 19.1 or should I just remove it 

You need to change it when change smbios...if you want, you can make copy of it , rename and add suffix it like _imac19 and _imacpro set proper smbios on info.plist,save...and enable in config in case and based on smbios you use..too fast too furious lol...... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, surenmunoo said:

Sim, você estava certo, na lista foi definido como iMacPro1.1, mudou para 19.1 ou devo simplesmente removê-lo

Eu uso o OC Configurator, não uso o Proper Tree, pois não consigo carregá-lo em Ventura ou Sonoma para mim, costumava trabalhar em Monterey

It's so simple, you need install Python 3.9.9 only but OC Configurator is fine too. 

Im use normally in all Sonoma Ventura etc...

https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-399/ 

Edited by Max.1974
  • Like 1

@surenmunoo maybe you could try edit your SSDT or extract SysReport from your MOBO. 

It's awesome fix USB issues, im recommend GITHUB users 

https://github.com/5T33Z0/OC-Little-Translated/tree/main/03_USB_Fixes/ACPI_Mapping_USB_Ports 

But have many ways

I fixed a lot of issues with my Z790 series. 

I need go sleep, very tired today. Hope tomorrow you report good news. Good night!!!

• Like 4

BTW... on MacPro7,1 smbios WITHOUT RestrictedEvent.kext and with properly configured custom memory field, the mismatch of number of used slot, seem to be solved.

image.thumb.png.28899cd63c66eca490fea993a90a261e.png

Edited by D3v1L
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, eSaF said:

I don't think that can be the reason because my machine is registered.

Reveal hidden contents

1657920057_Screenshot2023-06-21at21_23_23.png.dd4c20cefcaee215a330bea5da290143.png

Did you log onto your developer account on this machine as well? Without login, no upates. Another possibility is that they roll it out for certain models first. And make sure to enable SIP because you won't get notified if flags like AllowUnauthenticatedRoot are set. Otherwise you need to add RestrictEvents.ext and add boot-org sbvmm (or the equivalent NVRAM Parameter)

Edited by cankiulascmnfye
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

I tried that and still stuck Cupertino.
Maybe because I have no wifi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only LAN here, no wifi on z390, and time and zone are correct...maybe yours wanna be a Apple son and wanna live in Cup 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, cankiulascmnfye said:

I had a peek into Sonoma beta 2's  S/L/E: NO IO80211FamilyLegacy.kext.

Yea - I think we are absolutely F%*ked  with Sonoma until the Devs come to the rescue.

Tim Apple has really screwed us over with this one but to be fair we knew our days were numbered and that day has arrived. 😢😢😢

• Like 4