z790 aero g 13900k macOS Ventura 13.0.1

ucdosjiafu

34 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, ucdosjiafu said:

Is there a tutorial for making efi? 

Hi - Unfortunately Sleep/Wake problems can be attributed to different reasons i.e like Unmapped USB Ports being one of them. I suspect your problem is you cannot Wake the P/C thus forcing you to do a Hard restart, maybe have a look at RTC and exclude bad Write Regions also take a look at the Dortania Guide, 'Fixing Sleep'.

Good luck and hope you get to solve the problem.

The problem has been found. It is the problem of pci Bluetooth. If you turn off the USB customized Bluetooth interface, you can sleep normally. If you turn on the pci Bluetooth USB interface, you cannot sleep. How can you solve this problem? 

2 hours ago, ucdosjiafu said:

What is this error?

That could be an aRGB Mouse/Keyboard or some fancy attachment causing the Sleep/Wake problem, speaking from personal experience. If you have such accessory, try deactivating or removing and test. Good luck.

3 hours ago, ucdosjiafu said:

They eliminated them one by one, but no problem was found. Is it the problem of Gigabyte M2 solid state?

Ok, I am afraid it will be a process of elimination (removing those connected by USB or a USB mapping configuration???). Try removing one by one and testing. The reason I am pointing in that direction, I had an addressable RGB Mouse with all the fancy lights and functions on my rig and the machine would never Sleep but would Wake with an Instant panic. I went through every possible Wake reasons which always pointed to PID in the error outputs. To track down the culprit I removed all unnecessary hardware with aRGB and found it was the Mouse, to test it was indeed the Mouse, I plugged in an ordinary wired Mouse and the machine slept and wake as suppose to immediately without further panics or Sleep/Wake problems. I maybe wrong with your case but it's worth a try.