[pre-release] macOS Ventura

3,556 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, eSaF said:

@futureorkun - Don't know if this will help with black screen problem but try this entry exactly as this.

PS - How is your monitor connected?, Display Port or HDMI, mine is Display Port with the settings shown in the attached.

Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 18.14.09.png

Your solution doesn't work for me. I got the black screen again. I'm getting HDMI output from the motherboard input. When I go to sleep the hdmi does not switch back to the screen. I use the force command for this. But this time the device does not go to sleep.

Thanks...

4 minutes ago, futureorkun said:

Your solution doesn't work for me. I got the black screen again. I'm getting HDMI output from the motherboard input.

Sorry Bro I am at a lost. I guess you're getting a signal to the monitor when running Windows so the problem is the settings or lack of in OS X.

@futureorkun

See here:

If you have KP or black screen when macOS wakes from sleep, you have to replace hda-gfx property with No-hda-gfx, this usually fixes those KPs but audio is lost through HDMI. Replace:

<key>hda-gfx</key>
		<string>onboard-1</string>

with:

<key>No-hda-gfx</key>
		<data>AAAAAAAAAAA=</data>

Try to see if it fixes the black screen.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, miliuco said:

@futureorkun

See here:

If you have KP or black screen when macOS wakes from sleep, you have to replace hda-gfx property with No-hda-gfx, this usually fixes those KPs but audio is lost through HDMI. Replace:

<key>hda-gfx</key>
		<string>onboard-1</string>

with:

<key>No-hda-gfx</key>
		<data>AAAAAAAAAAA=</data>

Try to see if it fixes the black screen.

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/351969-pre-release-macos-ventura/

Losing the sound won't do me any good. No soundsource support for on-screen volume control, which has no solution for Ventura. Can you suggest an alternative for this? I can't activate AC9560 bluetooth. Can you help? I patched the graphics card with hackintool.

6 hours ago, futureorkun said:

Losing the sound won't do me any good. No soundsource support for on-screen volume control, which has no solution for Ventura. Can you suggest an alternative for this? I can't activate AC9560 bluetooth. Can you help? I patched the graphics card with hackintool.

Find older wifi/bt card with Bluetooth 4.x such as intel 7260, 8260, 8265. Currently I am using intel 8265NGW and bluetooth works well both in Monterey and Ventura.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jazzoo said:

Find older wifi/bt card with Bluetooth 4.x such as intel 7260, 8260, 8265. Currently I am using intel 8265NGW and bluetooth works well both in Monterey and Ventura.

Unfortunately the card is integrated into the motherboard, isn't there a solution for this?

On 21.08.2022 at 01:29, eSaF said:

@futureorkun - Tamam, zaten Ventura içeren bir yükleyici USB Sürücüsü oluşturduysanız, bu zip dosyasındaki EFI Klasörünü Ventura yükleyici USB Sürücüsünün EFI Bölümüne kopyalayın. Ventura'yı yükleyebilmeniz ve onunla çalıştırabilmeniz için içindeki tüm dosyaları güncelledim. İyi şanlar.

z390-aorus-master-opencore-master.zip 5,18 MB · 20 indirme

Not - Bu EFI Klasörüyle ilgili herhangi bir sorununuz varsa, nazikçe sorun@MaLd0n yardım için sorunları sizin için sıralayacaktır.

Hello, I realized later that the motherboard is rev.01 and I solved the problems with the F11n bios. I'm having trouble introducing the AC9560 bluetooth that is only integrated into the motherboard. How did you solve this problem?

@futureorkun - As mentioned before bluetooth 5.x is not working in MacOS. In theory you can detach the I/O shield and replace the card but here's the problem - it's not only the Intel AC 9560 wifi CRF card on the Z390 motherboard that's controlling internet throughput, but also the CNVi integrated processor that is inextricably linked to the AC 9560 wifi CRF card, and it WILL NOT be compatible with any other wifi card other than the AC 9560.

So ... just go for PCI-E card like Fenvi T-919 and enjoy your wifi and bluetooth working OOB.

EDIT: Bluetooth 4.x on Intel cards is still restricted to connect to some devices. No problems with headphones, speakers and all audio devices tho.

Edited by Jazzoo
  • Like 8

On 8/22/2022 at 5:11 PM, dogansan said:

Thanks for OCLP dev team without their effort my Lenovo M900 can not enable Kepler GPU at Ventura.

Both Safari and Google Chrome work but Firefox got green issue during video play now.

[Edit]

HD 4600 of Z97 hackintosh was working without issue with Firefox.

[Edit 2]

Ventura beta 6 still got green glitches issue at Firefox for Kepler GPU after OCLP 0.5.0 patch.

No such an issue for HD 4600 or AMD Radeon HD 7970.

Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 1.10.46 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 18.47.14.png

Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 21.29.59.png

Screenshot 2022-08-26 at 2.23.52 PM.png

Edited by jsl2000
  • Like 6

On 8/21/2022 at 9:11 PM, eSaF said:

Sorry Bro I am at a lost. I guess you're getting a signal to the monitor when running Windows so the problem is the settings or lack of in OS X.

eSaF master, are you Turkish? I saw your posts on OSXinfo. But my card Rev.01 may be different with yours. The bluetooth does not seem correct because the USB Mapping is not correct. I have to do the USB mapping from scratch. Can you help with this?

11 minutes ago, futureorkun said:

The bluetooth does not seem correct because the USB Mapping is not correct. I have to do the USB mapping from scratch. Can you help with this?

Let me tell some pessimistic note.

All bluetoothes worked in BigSur out of box stopped working in Monterey with the same USBmap because of Apple decided only own  bluetooth one model deserved to be working.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, futureorkun said:

eSaF master, are you Turkish? I saw your posts on OSXinfo. But my card Rev.01 may be different with yours. The bluetooth does not seem correct because the USB Mapping is not correct. I have to do the USB mapping from scratch. Can you help with this?

No sorry I am not Turkish and I use a Fenvi T-919 which works OOB, my motherboard is also a Rev.01. At this stage I would advise you to use the USBInjectAll.kext and then read up on how to Map the USB Ports that suits your own particular needs. The builtin WIFI/B-T that is included with this board is specific for a Windows System and not OS X. I dare say you can get it to work but with too much hassle and the results are haphazard and not very reliable at most. Basically you'll need to buy a compatible Apple combo WIFI/B-T Card and install it in your machine at the end of the day.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, jsl2000 said:

Спасибо команде разработчиков OCLP без их усилий мой Lenovo M900 не может включить графический процессор Kepler в Ventura.

И Safari, и Google Chrome работают, но Firefox теперь имеет зеленую проблему во время воспроизведения видео.

[Редактировать]

HD 4600 хакинтоша Z97 без проблем работал с Firefox.

Скриншот 24 августа 2022 г., 13:10:46.png

Скриншот 24.08.2022, 18.47.14.png

Скриншот 24.08.2022, 18.47.58.png

Hello friend. Tell me how you got Kepler and HD 4600. I used OCLP beta 0.5.0 My GTX 770

Edited by AlexVTk
  • Like 1

On 8/24/2022 at 9:38 PM, AlexVTk said:

Hello friend. Tell me how you got Kepler and HD 4600. I used OCLP beta 0.5.0 My GTX 770

1. OpenCore 0.8.3

2.Update to Ventura beta5

3.booted with (1)Kernel>Add>AMFIExemption.kext (2)NVRAM>Add>boot-args: amfi_get_out_of_my_way=1

4.Install KernelDebugKit from Apple

5.Run OCLP Ventura-alpha GUI version (0.5.0) to patch Kepler or HD4600

6.Reboot to get it !

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 08.49.22.png

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 08.55.28.png

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 09.03.04.png

Edited by jsl2000
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, jsl2000 said:

3.booted with (1)Kernel>Add>AMFIExemption.kext (2)NVRAM>Add>boot-args: amfi_get_out_of_my_way=1

I thought that entitlements patch required either the kext -OR- the boot-arg.  Isn't the whole point of the kext to avoid the use of amfi_get_out_of_my_way=1.  Maybe I misread this?

2 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

run with geekbench 5

My rig is faster when I run GB4 :)

Edited by deeveedee
  • Like 1