[pre-release] macOS Ventura

3,556 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Allan said:

WOW! 🤯

If you change it to sleep = 0, won't solve it?

I tried it, but I don't think it does anything...

It's that in beta 1 I don't have to do anything, it goes to sleep automatically without me intervening in any of this 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, PoMpIs said:

You are right, the login screen is not 100% in dark mode 🙆‍♀️... I had not noticed because in beta two I can already have automatic login, but I have removed it and it is as you say 

I don’t remember this issue in beta 1. Maybe future betas will resolve issue. 

• Like 1

Guest ricoc90
9 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

I don’t remember this issue in beta 1, maybe future releases will solve issue. 

I mean, you know what they say.... third time's a charm 😄

On 6/23/2022 at 12:06 PM, aben said:

I see. Well, the version of the kexts I provided above are specifically to address BT issues on macOS 13. They're not part of the master branch yet except Lilu. Please test and report if those replacements solves the BT issue. Thanks!

Aben, I have used your attached kexts and now my bluetooth is working. I can also see the iPhone in FaceTime, but unfortunately there's no video from the iPhone.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

No, in beta 1 it's fine. 

they would have fixed a lot of things in beta 2, but along the way they have broken others 😔

@Allan  

The Apple people must have gone out for coffee... and I took the opportunity to fix the sleep 

p8rjAfl.png

😆 

It goes to sleep if I don't touch it in 4 minutes 

so I like it more 🥰 

The problem was "runningboardd" I don't know why but beta 2 on my computer has two "runningboardd" processes, one as root and another one without root user which is the one that doesn't let me automatically put the computer to sleep, I killed it and it works fine now

qXFmjhs.png

• Like 3

@PoMpIs

I also have (sleep prevented by runningboardd) and ps -ax | grep runningboard shows the same output as yours but I doubt they are 2 processes, maybe is only 1 runningboardd and the second line is grep containing this word.

My system goes to sleep and wakes well. macOS 13 beta 2.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, miliuco said:

@PoMpIs

I also have (sleep prevented by runningboardd) and ps -ax | grep runningboard shows the same output as yours but I doubt they are 2 processes, maybe is only 1 runningboardd and the second line is grep containing this word.

My system goes to sleep and wakes well. macOS 13 beta 2.

No, in the capture I had already killed him, I did not capture before...

the strange thing is that once that duplicate process has been killed, when restarting it has no longer reappeared

bppssHR.png

[[[[para entendernos rápido tu y yo lo pongo en español, antes ya me salían dos procesos "runningboardd" en el monitor de actividad le di a forzar salida al que no era root, y nunca mas ha vuelto a aparecer, y ahora esto ya entra en reposo perfectamente... cosas raras de usar sistemas en fase beta 😥 ]]]] 

Edited by PoMpIs

3 hours ago, PoMpIs said:

The problem was "runningboardd" I don't know why but beta 2 on my computer has two "runningboardd" processes, one as root and another one without root user which is the one that doesn't let me automatically put the computer to sleep, I killed it and it works fine now

Nice!

After you kill the process it return back after a reboot/shutdown?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PoMpIs said:

@Allan  

The Apple people must have gone out for coffee... and I took the opportunity to fix the sleep 

p8rjAfl.png

😆

It goes to sleep if I don't touch it in 4 minutes 

so I like it more 🥰 

qXFmjhs.png

How to delete this file?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Allan said:

Nice!

After you kill the process it return back after a reboot/shutdown?

No, it hasn't come back anymore, now I only have one instance

2Zt4oVX.png

But what randomly gives me some other problem is "nsurlsessiond" if I don't kill the one that isn't loaded with my user, it doesn't go to sleep either and this one always comes back on every reboot

sDRjfaU.png

🤪 MacOS Ventura is going to drive me crazy 

3 minutes ago, bisdak4920 said:

How to delete this file?

I had two instances of runningboardd, one as root and another one that came out without a user... I killed the one that didn't have a user and it hasn't appeared again 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PoMpIs said:

But what randomly gives me some other problem is "nsurlsessiond" if I don't kill the one that isn't loaded with my user, it doesn't go to sleep either and this one always comes back on every reboot

A loooong time ago, with Yosemite, I had the same problem. And was related to Safari, got fixed after updating it - Safari I mean

Now at Ventura, all of it is beta, so...😬

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Allan said:

A loooong time ago, with Yosemite, I had the same problem. And was related to Safari, got fixed after updating it - Safari I mean

Now at Ventura, all of it is beta, so...😬

WTF!!!   It's the weather app!!

pid 226(runningboardd): [0x000000300001831b] 00:23:19 PreventUserIdleSystemSleep named: "osservice<com.apple.weatherd(501)>226-660-291:TeaDB sqlite statement execution"

I killed the process and everything is fixed :hammer:  🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I use this applet for sleeping, it works fine. PM Witcher 2 shows which process keeps you awake. to sleep, use Sleeper
For detailed information in PMWatcher2, press L, To exit, press Q
so that the system falls asleep itself, it is necessary that both parameters show NO and HID Idle Timer should count the sleep time allocated in the settings in seconds.  We see a filthy com.apple.weather service that constantly hangs and does not let us sleep, and by name you might think that this is something related to the weather. The weather service is possible, you can try to nail it manually.

https://github.com/Andrej-Antipov/Euthanasia/releases/tag/1.7

Edited by Dmitriy85
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 минут назад, Дмитрий85 сказал:

Использую этот апплет для сна, работает нормально. PM Witcher 2 показывает, какой процесс не дает вам уснуть. чтобы заснуть, используйте Sleeper
Для получения подробной информации в PMWatcher2 нажмите L, Для выхода нажмите Q
, чтобы система сама заснула, необходимо, чтобы оба параметра показывали NO и HID Idle Timer должен отсчитывать отведенное в настройках время сна в секундах . Мы видим поганый сервис com.apple.weather, который постоянно виснет и не дает нам спать, а по названию можно подумать, что это что-то связанное с погодой. Возможно сервис погоды, можно попробовать прибить вручную.

https://github.com/Андрей-Антипов/Эвтаназия/релизы/tag/1.7

Была проблема

Скриншот 2022-06-26 в 08.11.18.png

Screenshot 2022-06-26 в 08.20.19.png

Edited by ANTIKO

15 минут назад, Дмитрий85 сказал:

Getekeeperoff для отключения карантина

I did it, downloaded it twice, everything is the same. okay, let's figure it out.😀

Edited by ANTIKO

Mirroring in/out still buggy for me. Icons are weird..

I still have not resolved the KP upon wake from sleep...🤔

I also have the osservice<com.apple.weatherd  preventing sleep but I can force it with Jettison aoo.

image.thumb.png.37999f9d428f721349fd7314901d4a60.png