OpenCore General Discussion

dgsga
8,867 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, eSaF said:

The link posted by @cankiulascmnfye is what I used yesterday and used today that is giving mr the wrong version.

I will try to find the one you reference. Have you the link to version 20240003? Thanks.

You can download Here 
Have a nice day, Bro.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Anto65 said:

😆 however it is not yet the final version 

Yea, I suppose that's another bridge I will have to cross at some time.

Normally I don't have problems with the app, but this update caused me to miss the latest build.

So for the time being all is well again thanks to you guys.

I don't know Bro maybe my brain is slowing down or I am getting too old for the game. :lol:

• Like 2

@eSaF This is from 13 hours ago: https://github.com/ic005k/OCAuxiliaryTools/actions/runs/11267582362

2 hours ago, Stefanalmare said:

@cankiulascmnfye, it is possible to add IA32 feature to OCAT? Maybe a 32 bit version?

I can't tell. Have you tried the 32 bit version of the app?

Edited by cankiulascmnfye
  • Thanks 1

BTW: I've tried to get a hold of the "SysReport/Drivers/DriverImageNames.txt" by enabling SysReport in the the Debug version of OC on 2 different machines and there just wasn't such a file, so I really cannot test the "Unload" feature. Probably due to this: "Drivers are only listed if they implement DriverBindingProtocol and LoadedImageProtocol, and have an available component name."

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Stefanalmare said:

OCLP 32 bit doesn't work on Snow Leopard 32 bit. Interdict sign on icon.

I'm sure you meant OCAT.  If it's not too much trouble for you, would it be ok for you to move this OCAT discussion to the OCAT thread?  The OCAT stuff is clobbering the OC-specific info in this thread.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Upgraded the EFI on my Dell Latitude E6410 (Nvidia Tesla, SMBIOS MBP6,2) from OC 1.0.1 to 1.0.2.  OC, LogoutHook and LegacyBoot all working perfectly with Big Sur, Monterey, Ventura, Sonoma and Sequoia.  OC continues to be rock-solid for me on multiple platforms - well done, Devs!

• Like 2