OpenCore General Discussion

dgsga
8,805 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have some problems in compiling latest versions of opencore from github; running the build_oc.tool on a mac with latest xcode/command lines tool:

./build_oc.tool
Warning: Disabling 32-bit compilation by default on 10.14...
Warning: Disabling 10.4 and 10.5 support by default on 10.14...
src/macserial.c:9:10: fatal error: 'stdio.h' file not found
#include <stdio.h>
         ^~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.

I have to delete all references to macserial in build_oc.tool to compile successfully.

Mac os Catalina has stdio.h in /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX10.15.sdk/usr/include/

Edited by ghost8282

8 hours ago, markl18 said:

hi I have this is one of my ssd 

Method (_PRW, 0, NotSerialized)  // _PRW: Power Resources for Wake
            {
                Return GPRW { 0x09 , 0x04 }
            }

339, 6126, syntax error, unexpected '{'

Method (_PRW, 0, NotSerialized)  // _PRW: Power Resources for Wake
            {
                Return ((GPRW , 0x09) ,
                        (GPRW , 0x04))
            }
251, 6126, syntax error, unexpected ','

how do I resolve this

post the SSDT file 

23 hours ago, Paksman said:

If anyone is interested, I wrote MaciASL patch for @vit9696 SSDT-PLUG.dsl Acpi sample: https://github.com/acidanthera/OpenCorePkg/blob/master/Docs/AcpiSamples/SSDT-PLUG.dsl that injects frequency vector from MP 7,1 to enable HWP/Speedshift on HWP unaware SMBIOS, i.e. iMac 17,1. It is intended to use on desktop configurations, it drops lowest frequency to 800 mHz and EPP is set to 20 (0x20). Remember to enable Speedshift in your BIOS/UEFI and use with CPUFriend kext.

SSDT-PLUG_patch.txt

Can you share your SSDT.PLug.aml 

11 hours ago, arsradu said:

I think you're using "data" tags when you should be using something else (probably integer?). Try to compare the sample plist (or sampleFull.plist) to your own. See what's different.

You can try one of these for an easier side-by-side comparison.

Also, I don't think it's due to PlistEdit Pro. It could be though due to other editors, such as the OpenCore Configurator.

Thanks for your advice which fixed my OCS error.

One item's type should be Number instead of Data.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2020 at 3:08 AM, Cass67 said:

To be fair, i had to pull the power on all my sata drives recently to get W10 to install to a sata ssd, it just would not pass the stage on install after selecting the disk to install to, Just errored out.  Nothing i could do to get around it, spent hours trying to fix it.  Funny thing is, W10 would not install either if i have EFI partition on slice 1... Needed for me to delete all partitions on the install drive and allow it to set the disk up itself.  It made EFI slice 5 or something funky like that.  Only then with all sata drives removed (and a pci-e m.2) and an putting an efi on slice 5 would it install. Even then the arsehole put the BL on the m.2 drive i had left installed as i could not be bothered taking the gpu and m.2 out.. SO... It could be specific to some hardware but there is indeed cases where disks need to be removed to install W10.   I can also remember a time with 18.09 or something it would not allow me to upgrade to 19.03 without removing drives as there was a bug with the installer where the device id's got shuffled around during install time.  This problem may still be in play ..  Its not a blanket true or false scenario..

I too cannot install Windows 10 on a separate SATA SSD. I am not able to disable my macOS M.2 SSD port in the BIOS and also it so troublesome to remove it physically as it is installed at the back of the motherboard. And it is in a mini-itx case.

Does this mean that I have no other option than to disconnect the macOS M.2 SSD? Sigh.

15 minutes ago, insanefrancis said:

I too cannot install Windows 10 on a separate SATA SSD. I am not able to disable my macOS M.2 SSD port in the BIOS and also it so troublesome to remove it physically as it is installed at the back of the motherboard. And it is in a mini-itx case.

Does this mean that I have no other option than to disconnect the macOS M.2 SSD? Sigh.

m2 ssd does not seem to create any issue, but windows wont install unless all others drive. are removed, if incase it gives an error then removing m2 ssd too will be the last resolution.

Orelse just use Windows To Go Creator Wizard (easuuefi- hasleo software) and a windows PC to make a bootable Windows nothing needs to be removed just connect the Windows ISO and Instaall location to your SSD, FYI it takes a lot of time though to create around 15-20min

Edited by shhbz

Hi, I have a big problem. always use this efi for opencore and it has always worked but since i formatted it doesn't start anymore. same thing with clover. I tried to format the usb but nothing.IMG_1208.JPG

My EFI OC

https://mega.nz/file/elFzHQiQ#3ytnCZUHHb69g0IV27jYjVxJDsGRN0CdKe0wSjoVf5A

Hi, I have a big problem. always use this efi for opencore and it has always worked but since i formatted it doesn't start anymore. same thing with clover. I tried to format the usb but nothing.IMG_1208.JPG

My EFI OC

I use the latest OpenCore, all things are nice and dandy, but I still got some ACPI errors in the logs

PMRD: power event 7 args <private> 0x0
PMRD: destroyed capability client set <private>
PMRD: sysPowerDownHandler message kIOMessageSystemCapabilityC
PMRD: sysPowerDownHandler cap f -> f (flags 1)
PMRD: sysPowerDownHandler message kIOMessageSystemCapabilityC
PMRD: sysPowerDownHandler cap f -> f (flags 2)
PMRD: tellChangeUp OFF_STATE->ON_STATE
PMRD: PowerChangeDone: OFF_STATE->ON_STATE
PMRD: PowerChangeDone: ON_STATE->ON_STATE

I have no clue what PMRD is, bsd's wtf neither :-)

$) wtf PMRD
PMRD: nothing appropriate

(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AppleACPICPU::startSerialized(IOService*, unsigned int, unsigned int)> AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=2 LocalApicId=2 Enabled
cpu_data_alloc(1) <private> desc_table: <private> ldt: <private> int_stack: 0x<private>-0x<private>
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AppleACPICPU::startSerialized(IOService*, unsigned int, unsigned int)> AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=3 LocalApicId=4 Enabled
cpu_data_alloc(2) <private> desc_table: <private> ldt: <private> int_stack: 0x<private>-0x<private>
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AppleACPICPU::startSerialized(IOService*, unsigned int, unsigned int)> AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=4 LocalApicId=6 Enabled
cpu_data_alloc(3) <private> desc_table: <private> ldt: <private> int_stack: 0x<private>-0x<private>
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AppleACPICPU::startSerialized(IOService*, unsigned int, unsigned int)> AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=5 LocalApicId=8 Enabled
cpu_data_alloc(4) <private> desc_table: <private> ldt: <private> int_stack: 0x<private>-0x<private>
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AppleACPICPU::startSerialized(IOService*, unsigned int, unsigned int)> AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=6 LocalApicId=10 Enabled
cpu_data_alloc(5) <private> desc_table: <private> ldt: <private> int_stack: 0x<private>-0x<private>
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AppleACPICPU::startSerialized(IOService*, unsigned int, unsigned int)> AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=7 LocalApicId=1 Enabled
cpu_data_alloc(6) <private> desc_table: <private> ldt: <private> int_stack: 0x<private>-0x<private>
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AppleACPICPU::startSerialized(IOService*, unsigned int, unsigned int)> AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=8 LocalApicId=3 Enabled
cpu_data_alloc(7) <private> desc_table: <private> ldt: <private> int_stack: 0x<private>-0x<private>
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AppleACPICPU::startSerialized(IOService*, unsigned int, unsigned int)> AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=9 LocalApicId=5 Enabled
cpu_data_alloc(8) <private> desc_table: <private> ldt: <private> int_stack: 0x<private>-0x<private>
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AppleACPICPU::startSerialized(IOService*, unsigned int, unsigned int)> AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=10 LocalApicId=7 Enabled
cpu_data_alloc(9) <private> desc_table: <private> ldt: <private> int_stack: 0x<private>-0x<private>
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AppleACPICPU::startSerialized(IOService*, unsigned int, unsigned int)> AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=11 LocalApicId=9 Enabled
cpu_data_alloc(10) <private> desc_table: <private> ldt: <private> int_stack: 0x<private>-0x<private>
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AppleACPICPU::startSerialized(IOService*, unsigned int, unsigned int)> AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=12 LocalApicId=11 Enabled
cpu_data_alloc(11) <private> desc_table: <private> ldt: <private> int_stack: 0x<private>-0x<private>

and at some point around 0.4sec into boot I see those:
so RP05, RP stands for RootPort, PX is device performance state?
ACPI documentation says:
"Device performance states (Px states) are power consumption and capability states
within the active (D0) device power state." ...

(AppleAPIC) <AppleAPIC`AppleAPICInterruptController::start(IOService*)> IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:111
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> ACPI Error:
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> [_SB_.PCI0.RP05.PXSX]
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> [_SB_.PCI0.RP05.PXSX]

So what exactly is the problem causing this output?

I would be very happy if someone could point out

what/where/how solve those particular erros - without any unnecessary grief. I simply can find my way around

but need to cover some basics first (obviously)  

Below further spill from logs

(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf>  Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf>  Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf>  (20160930/dswload2-274)
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf>
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> No Local Variables are initialized for method [PXSX]
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> No Local Variables are initialized for method [PXSX]
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> No Arguments are initialized for method [PXSX]
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> No Arguments are initialized for method [PXSX]
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND,
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND,
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> During name lookup/catalog
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> During name lookup/catalog
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf>  (20160930/psobject-310)
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> Method parse/execution failed
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> Method parse/execution failed
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> [\_SB.PCI0.RP04.PXSX] (Node ffffff804d84a7b0)
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> [\_SB.PCI0.RP04.PXSX] (Node ffffff804d84a7b0)
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> , AE_NOT_FOUND
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf>  (20160930/psparse-632)
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> [_SB_.PCI0.RP09.PXSX]
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> [_SB_.PCI0.RP09.PXSX]
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> [\_SB.PCI0.RP08.PXSX] (Node ffffff804d84bdb0)
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> [\_SB.PCI0.RP08.PXSX] (Node ffffff804d84bdb0)
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> ACPI:
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> ACPI:
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> Executed 53 blocks of module-level executable AML code
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AcpiOsVprintf> Executed 53 blocks of module-level executable AML code

and then

(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`AppleACPIPlatformExpert::resolveSystemStateSupport()> ACPI: sleep states S3 S4 S5
PMRD: setSleepSupported(1)
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`newObjectFromACPIObject(acpi_object const*)> ACPI: cannot translate ACPI object 14
(AppleACPIPlatform) <AppleACPIPlatform`newObjectFromACPIObject(acpi_object const*)> ACPI: cannot translate ACPI object 14
(IOPCIFamily) <IOPCIFamily`IOPCIConfigurator::createRoot()> pci (build 22:47:47 Mar  4 2020), flags 0x20c3080
(IOPCIFamily) <IOPCIFamily`IOPCIConfigurator::createRoot()> pci (build 22:47:47 Mar  4 2020), flags 0x20c3080
PMRD: PMTrace found PCI host bridge PCI0->AppleACPIPCI
(IOHIDFamily) <IOHIDFamily`IOHIDEventService::start(IOService*)> HID: Legacy shim 2
(IOHIDFamily) <IOHIDFamily`IOHIDEventService::start(IOService*)> HID: Legacy shim 2
(IOPCIFamily) <IOPCIFamily`IOPCIConfigurator::configure(unsigned int)> [ PCI configuration begin ]
kPEDisableScreen -1
(IOPCIFamily) <IOPCIFamily`IOPCIConfigurator::configure(unsigned int)> [ PCI configuration end, bridges 8, devices 13 ]

Some clarification would be generously apppriciated.

Thank you in advance.

3 minutes ago, Andrey1970 said:

Disable M2 in Bios. (If Bios it allows)

Unfortunately there's no option to disable it. Unless I just cannot find it.

I think it would be easier for me to just take the SSD, insert to my laptop. Installed Windows and sysprep it. Plug back in to my hackintosh and hope it will work.

1 hour ago, insanefrancis said:

Windows wants your drive to be the lead drive in the chain so if it’s installed as a second or third drive then it will refuse to install.

my way around it was to put my windows NVMe In slot 1 and my macOS NVMe in slot 2 and I have never had a problem since with installing windows.

The other problem you can have if you don’t pull out all your macOS drives is windows will see your macOS EFI and could end up installing it’s EFI info inside it.

Edited by AudioGod
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

Windows wants your drive to be the lead drive in the chain so if it’s installed as a second or third drive then it will refuse to install. 

my way around it was to put my windows NVMe In slot 1 and my macOS NVMe in slot 2 and I have never had a problem since with installing windows.

The other problem you can have if you don’t pull out all your macOS drives is windows will see your macOS EFI and could end up installing it’s EFI info inside it.

Why *uck around with the retarded installer of Windows and simply use a Qemu/KVM?

I stopped to care about Windows installer pains long time ago since I do (when necessary) install it only through

qemu - no need to play with cabling etc. just attach a raw disk in qemu and let windows do its windows thing

then when needed reboot in native.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Synapsis said:

Why *uck around with the retarded installer of Windows and simply use a Qemu/KVM?

I stopped to care about Windows installer pains long time ago since I do (when necessary) install it only through

qemu - no need to play with cabling etc. just attach a raw disk in qemu and let windows do its windows thing

then when needed reboot in native.

Each to there own pal, Some people need windows for various reasons and also sometimes people don’t know about things like Qemu so there’s always going to be more then one way around it.

Edited by AudioGod

sudo qemu-system-x86_64 \
    -M q35 \
    -m 6144\
    -enable-kvm\
    -cpu host \
    -smp 12,sockets=1,cores=6,threads=2 \
    -bios /usr/share/ovmf/x64/OVMF_CODE.fd \
    -device virtio-gpu \
    -display gtl,gl=on \
    -drive file=/dev/nvme0n1,format=raw,if=ide \
    -cdrom /Volumes/archive/iso/19628.1.1000_MULTI_X64_EN-US.ISO \
;

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Synapsis said:

-M q35 \
    -m 6144\
    -enable-kvm\
    -cpu host \
    -device virtio-gpu \
    -display gtl,gl=on \
;

It’s still quicker to disconnect one drive for the sake of an instal (if you can) then it is to do that but again each to there own as This is also a good solution  :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by AudioGod
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Synapsis said:

-M q35 \
    -m 6144\
    -enable-kvm\
    -cpu host \
    -device virtio-gpu \
    -display gtl,gl=on \
;

Alright. Time to learn. So what exactly is Qemu? Is it like a hypervisor that I can install on top macOS and create VMs? How is it different with VMWare or VirtualBox? TIA

19 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

It’s still quicker to disconnect one drive for the sake of an instal then it is to do that but again each to there own as This is also a good solution  :thumbsup_anim:

I dont think its quicker to but lets agree to disagree :)

If you ever need to install maOS instead, you use the one below.

Catalina can be installed without problems, OpenCore configs can be tested without reboot :)

Just change the devices accordingly to your HW, you can use the dmg2img to mount the recovery image for booting.

Linux gives you easier access to raw devices, in macOS you need to `diskutil eject` things first.

Another thing: macOS on VM will boot with host cpu through OpenCore :) hehe so basically a passthrough setup would be

possible for ultra-fast VM

As a bonus there is a SMB server configured, you can accesss the host fs by simply droping stuff into the directory

you configure by smb=/some/dir/here - I put ${HOME} so you can access your home dir, as example.

The Penryn CPU is a safe-fail. macOS might boot with other CPU but I wasnt successfull, also I wasn't able to boot

with more then 8 cores natively (meaning without any bootloaders, launching the VM with macOS installer directly)

OSK="ourhardworkbythesewordsguardedpleasedontsteal(c)AppleComputerInc"
    -L /usr/share/seabis \
    -L /usr/lib/ipxe/qemu \
    -enable-kvm \
    -m 16G \
    -machine q35,accel=kvm \
    -smbios type=2 \
    -cpu Penryn,vendor=GenuineIntel,kvm=on,+sse3,+sse4.2,+aes,+xsave,+avx,+xsaveopt,+xsavec,+xgetbv1 \
    -smp 8,sockets=1,threads=2,cores=4 \
    -usb \
    -object rng-random,id=rng0,filename=/dev/urandom \
    -device virtio-rng-pci,rng=rng0 \
    -serial mon:stdio \
    -device ich9-intel-hda,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x1b \
    -device hda-micro,audiodev=hda \
    -audiodev=pa,id=hda,server=unix:/tmp/pulse-socket \
    -display gtk,gl=on \
    -device vga-virtio,virgl=on \
    -device isa-applesmc,osk="$OSK" \
    -device ich9-intel-hda \
    -device qemu-xhci \
    -device usb-kbd \
    -device usb-mouse \
    -device vmxnet3,netdev=net0,id=net0 \
    -netdev user,id=net0,smb=/${HOME},smbserver=10.0.2.4 \
    -drive if=pflash,format=raw,readonly,file=OVMF_CODE.fd \
    -drive if=pflash,format=raw,file=OVMF_VARS.fd \
    -drive format=raw,if=ide,file=/dev/nvme1n1 \
    -boot c
;

14 minutes ago, insanefrancis said:

Alright. Time to learn. So what exactly is Qemu? Is it like a hypervisor that I can install on top macOS and create VMs? How is it different with VMWare or VirtualBox? TIA 

Its  the root of all VM's, basically everything is a fork of Qemu ;) or was a fork at some point.

You can install it anywhere and it runs anything - in short. Its a very advanced all-in-one system emulator.

Edited by Synapsis
  • Like 1

To boout Windows installer from macOS install qemu with:

brew install qemu

(if you dont know what brew is, you should start with http://homebrew.sh)

I just tested the latest Windows with a hard disk natively attached:

-m 8G \
    -machine q35 \
    -cpu max \
    -smp 4,cores=2,threads=2,sockets=1 \
    -usb \
    -vga vmware \
    -device qemu-xhci \
    -device usb-kbd \
    -device usb-mouse \
    -drive if=pflash,format=raw,readonly,file="$HOME"/ovmf/OVMF-pure-efi.fd \
    -drive if=pflash,format=raw,file="$HOME"/ovmf/OVMF_VARS-pure-efi.fd \
    -drive format=raw,if=ide,file=/dev/disk1s5 \
    -cdrom /Volumes/archive/iso/19628.1.200508-1414.MN_RELEASE_CLIENTMULTI_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO \
    -boot c
;

464282492_ScreenShot2020-05-18at16_37_11.thumb.png.220168d68c1c01924b96a5c6c8fc7209.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Synapsis said:

To boout Windows installer from macOS install qemu with:

brew install qemu

(if you dont know what brew is, you should start with http://homebrew.sh)

I just tested the latest Windows with a hard disk natively attached:

-m 8G \
    -machine q35 \
    -cpu max \
    -smp 4,cores=2,threads=2,sockets=1 \
    -usb \
    -vga vmware \
    -device qemu-xhci \
    -device usb-kbd \
    -device usb-mouse \
    -drive if=pflash,format=raw,readonly,file="$HOME"/ovmf/OVMF-pure-efi.fd \
    -drive if=pflash,format=raw,file="$HOME"/ovmf/OVMF_VARS-pure-efi.fd \
    -drive format=raw,if=ide,file=/dev/disk1s5 \
    -cdrom /Volumes/archive/iso/19628.1.200508-1414.MN_RELEASE_CLIENTMULTI_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO \
    -boot c
;

464282492_ScreenShot2020-05-18at16_37_11.thumb.png.220168d68c1c01924b96a5c6c8fc7209.png

This is so geeky, yet so cool! :))

3 hours ago, Emanuele-1998 said:

Hi, I have a big problem. always use this efi for opencore and it has always worked but since i formatted it doesn't start anymore. same thing with clover. I tried to format the usb but nothing.

IMG_1208.JPG

My EFI OC

Hi, I have a big problem. always use this efi for opencore and it has always worked but since i formatted it doesn't start anymore. same thing with clover. I tried to format the usb but nothing.

Kinda hard to read what's on that photo... If you can take another one, that might help.

Also, what do you mean by this: "since I formatted it doesn't start anymore"?

Where do you have OC now? On a USB drive? What did you format? And how? 

Are you trying to boot off of the USB drive or HDD/SSD? If the EFI stayed the same...and you only formatted the USB or SSD or whatever, that shouldn't result in an unbootable system, in my opinion. Unless you did something wrong, or missed an important step.

So..what did you format it as? It should be GUID partition table & HFS+ (MacOS Extended Journaled) or APFS. But if it's on a USB drive, I think it should be HFS+ (please, correct me if I'm wrong). But regardless, it should be GUID Partition Map. That's esential. Because that also gives your that EFI partition you need.

When you go to Erase in Disk Utility, it should look something like this.

Your EFI folder should also reside inside the EFI partition you created.

1263709278_Screenshot2020-05-18at18_21_05.png.e62edd2213e219e9dc3db0eed409ceee.png

So...I would check that first. I don't think it's an issue with OC itself. I think it's just something not properly formatted.

Also, this looks like an older version of OC. Not a problem. But if you updated OC, as well, make sure you replaced all necessary files with correct ones and made all necessary adjustments to the config. If you didn't update OC, and the same exact EFI folder worked before, then I'm back to my initial thought. Which is that it's probably something with the formatting. Not OpenCore itself. But let's see. :) 

First look over the EFI you provided seems ok. But it could be that I missed something. I mean, it's an older version, but I don't think that's the reason for the boot failure. Especially since you've got the same result with Clover.

Edited by arsradu

3 hours ago, Synapsis said:

OSK="ourhardworkbythesewordsguardedpleasedontsteal(c)AppleComputerInc"

With using VirtualSMC.kext you do not need this.

• Like 1