OpenCore General Discussion

dgsga
8,805 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Matgen84 said:

Thanks. I try "AvoidRuntimeDefrag= YES" after update config.plist 0.0.3--->0.0.4

Right, SATA drives=internal. But on your desktop screenshot, the drives are yellow icons as external drives. On my old system, there are grey icons as internal disks. 

I got it,, you mean all hot plug storage is still in grey icon in your system???

Maybe this will explain
1. All Hot Plug harddisk device must be Orange / White icon for USB Flashdisk . It's default
2. Orange icon can be changed to grey with Orange Disk icon Patch (old patch)

But remember,,, put kext patch in config.plist doesn't mean patch is working after reboot. You need to verify Hot plug status in IOREG Output. There is special way in catalina to rebuild kextcache / prelinked kernel.

You need to 
sudo mount -uw /
sudo killAll Finder

Then rebuild kextcache / prelinkedkernel (or just run Kext Utility.app), without command above your prelinked kernel is not rebuilt and patch actually didn't work

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Don't mix new booter feature with old files. Update your opencore and applesupport files to latest version. And reupload your config.plist
image.png.ee8efead7c7c908a26fb6b1c075acc80.pngimage.png.6a0805726637e3caddecb7b065f0406c.png

Ok.Compiled a new set of OC and AppleSupportFiles.

Created a new config.plist from Docs. Attached you have my "old" working config.plist and the new I just created.

opencore-2019-08-08-112129.txt

config_new.plist

config_old.plist

Edited by obus

1 hour ago, obus said:

Ok.Compiled a new set of OC and AppleSupportFiles.

Created a new config.plist from Docs. Attached you have my "old" working config.plist and the new I just created.

opencore-2019-08-08-112129.txt

config_new.plist

config_old.plist

Use this, and post the result

config.plist

2 hours ago, Matgen84 said:

Hi Guys,

I can't boot correctly. But I've this line below before OC Menu. How to solve them, please.

OC_Config.jpg

What did you change before?? it's look like bad config.plist or different setup/version between OpenCore Files (drivers + bootloader) with config.plist

Edited by Andres ZeroCross
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

config.plist

What did you change before?? Like bad config.plist or different setup/version between OpenCore Files (drivers + bootloader) with config.plist

I've delete unfortunately my previous OC Config.plist. So I try to configure new one, there is some difficulties.

Could you take a look at the file, if you have the time

config.plist.zip

12 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

I've delete unfortunately my previous OC Config.plist. So I try to configure new one, there is some difficulties.

Could you take a look at the file, if you have the time

config.plist.zip

New config.plist must be sync with new OpenCore file and AppleSupport file. How can i know about that?? Did you use latest drivers from AppleSupport Pkg and latest OpenCore files?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

New config.plist must be sync with new OpenCore file and AppleSupport file. How can i know about that?? Did you use latest drivers from AppleSupport Pkg and latest OpenCore files?

I try your OC Config.plist and report. I don't find memcheck tools.

EDIT: OpenCore file and AppleSupport file are compiling 08/06/2019

Edited by Matgen84

52 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

config.plist

Hey @Andres ZeroCross what did you change. It works like charm but I can't see what is changed!

I tested for hours and didn't get any positive result. Do you remember what you changed?

Thank's a lot anyway.

2 minutes ago, obus said:

Hey @Andres ZeroCross what did you change. It works like charm but I can't see what is changed!

I tested for hours and didn't get any positive result. Do you remember what you changed?

Thank's a lot anyway.

Cmon,, you just need compare it with your config_new.plist above :)

Some change to msr patch (xeon), booter combination,

Edited by Andres ZeroCross

10 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Cmon,, you just need compare it with your config_new.plist above :)

Some change to msr patch (xeon), booter combination,

DisableIoMapper = YES was the culprit. Tested so much that I forgot the most basic stuff for my CPU.

Cheers again mate for your input :thumbsup_anim:

7 minutes ago, obus said:

DisableIoMapper = YES was the culprit. Tested so much that I forgot the most basic stuff for my CPU.

Cheers again mate for your input :thumbsup_anim:

Function DisableIOMapper is to drop table DMAR. Best options to handle DMAR table is DisableIOMapper instead dart=0 or drop DMAR from ACPI -> Block

25 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Try this, and post the result

config.plist

I can't try now because since 1 hours I can't restart or shutdown on my Aorus config (Clover). I don't find the solution...

Go to: 

REPORT: Some issue

1.jpg

Edited by Matgen84

33 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

I can't try now because since 1 hours I can't restart or shutdown on my Aorus config (Clover). I don't find the solution...

Go to: 

REPORT: Some issue

1.jpg

Your photo is useless,, i can't read the log. What string field of????

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Matgen84 said:

I do my best, below

2.jpg

There are many miss spell in your config.plist and many options is miss in your config.plist. Where did you get this config.plist??

You just need to edit SampleFull.plist from OpenCore bootloader's DOC and rename it to config.plist. But try this first,,

config.plist

2 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

There are many miss spell in your config.plist and many options is miss in your config.plist. Where did you get this config.plist??

You just need to edit SampleFull.plist from OpenCore bootloader's DOC and rename it to config.plist. But try this first,,

config.plist

I used the samplefull precisely... with no luck

My Drivers

I test your config.plist tomorrow morning, because I've to to the emergency now

Good night :) Thanks

Capture d’écran 2019-08-08 à 20.46.09.png

On 1/27/2019 at 5:37 PM, Andres ZeroCross said:

i just use GoldFish64's AudioDxe.efi+BoochimeDxe.efi in Drivers64UEFI
1. set PlayAsync=True in config.plist
2. Put custom "sound.wav and sound_night.wav" ini Theme Folder
3. Custom "bootchime.wav" in root of EFI partition to overide Bootchimedxe.efi's default sound.
4. Use Clover r4862
just it.

Hi @Andres ZeroCross

Sorry if this is off topic but I don't know where to ask for guidance.

I am running OC latest version and downloaded and compiled the latest Goldfish/AudioPkg.

Putting Audio.dxe and BootChimeDxe.efi in the drivers folder and BootChimeCFG.efi and HdaCodecDump.efi in the Tools folder. Configured BootChimeCFG.efi in Shell. Cleaned NVRAM and Configured sound out to Spdif optical and volume to 40%. Tested the sound and everything sounds great. Rebooted and the sound started to play at the Apple Prgres bar as it should, with perfect quality but it didn't play the the full waw-file only the last part of it.

It seems like some files are loading to late.

Any ideas? 

Edited by obus

11 minutes ago, lanzaozijun said:

我将分辨率设置为2560x1440,但启动分辨率仍为1024x768。

启动后,Hackintool显示以下情况......如何解决这些问题?

谢谢。

config.plist

F301E6BE79D66C17A3D7A6BA1ACAF18F.png

This is an English speaking forum, please use English only, or not a lot of people can help you out here.

You need to provide some more information on this, what is the OpenCore version you're using? And what is the goal are you trying to achieve?

Try setting ProvideConsoleGop=true, SanitiseClearScreen=true, ConsoleControl=true to see if it works?

Thank you for your reminder. OpenCore version 0.0.3 starts smoothly to macOS 10.14.6 Model and hardware are as follows: imac18,3 | i7-8700K | GIGABYTE Z370N | RX560 | 32GB RAM But the power information seems to have some problems here... ProvideConsoleGop = true, SanitiseClearScree n = true, ConsoleControl = true does not seem to have any effect on starting low resolution. . .