-Installation Guide HERE

-Hackintosh EFI folders HERE.   

-Hackintosh USB Remap HERE

-How to update OpenCore and Kexts HERE

Hardware 

Lenovo s145 with Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1

My EFI folder HERE

--Enable Trackpad Dragging Option--

Go to System Preferences/Accessibility/PointerControl/Trackpad Options and "Enable dragging"

cmqNxO1.png

4rnidOU.png

pTxd8ge.png

Qk93vxK.png

HybVsCM.png

Cr7ToVI.png

XPl451v.png

48XZ29E.png

rIWWcKs.png

PAGUaic.png

cLUfrWj.png

or49Suh.png

RRwytJs.png

GSSXV71.png

1KRR85t.png

CmsGz48.png

KsuBOod.png

YyK5cPe.png

YZAvD7u.png

GsvYx5X.png

hYMnGXU.png

LBOUvnO.png

cZ050Is.png

G2DHJyn.png

tfK2dS7.png

sDl5JUI.png

igahMKB.png

Hd4WR94.png

zGoAoyS.png

aWbx8zI.png

HPDQybG.png

qPdxYhd.png

CUdr5Wb.png

aEuNc7G.png

xduD8OM.png

3CE6XYp.png

ImseXm0.png

TbzKk62.png

WMBkX8f.png

lQBhhvE.png

Credits: 

Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, headkaze, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Sampath007, Facebook Hackintosh community, Facebook Olarila community and many, many, many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other! That's all Folks!

• Like 4

On 9/3/2020 at 12:45 PM, dindu5678 said:

Is the audio working normally? I get the audio working and the internal mic can detect sound but no sound comes out from the speaker and the media ( audio and video ) can't play when the audio is patched.

Yes. work good

@MaLd0n Hey i tried your efi on my Lenovo Ideapad s340 with i5-1035g1. And the problem is that the verbose completes and the screen goes black for 3-4 minutes and then it shows me the login screen with full graphics acceleration. Everytime when I boot i have to wait for 3-4 minutes which is very annoying. Do you have this issue ?

7 hours ago, hrishi654 said:

@MaLd0n Hey i tried your efi on my Lenovo Ideapad s340 with i5-1035g1. And the problem is that the verbose completes and the screen goes black for 3-4 minutes and then it shows me the login screen with full graphics acceleration. Everytime when I boot i have to wait for 3-4 minutes which is very annoying. Do you have this issue ?

no. fine here

but u need remove my dsdt, bro

use ssdt olarila instead and start a fine tune

SSDT-OLARILA.aml.zip

16 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

no. fine here

but u need remove my dsdt, bro

use ssdt olarila instead and start a fine tune

SSDT-OLARILA.aml.zip

I used SSDT-OLARILA but still the problem is there. My problem is that on boot the backlight does not work for 5min(very dim screen or lowest brightness) and then starts to work normally with graphics acceleration and brightness controls. Can you tell me how to generate SSDT patches for the backlight of my laptop so it works normally ?

10 hours ago, hrishi654 said:

I used SSDT-OLARILA but still the problem is there. My problem is that on boot the backlight does not work for 5min(very dim screen or lowest brightness) and then starts to work normally with graphics acceleration and brightness controls. Can you tell me how to generate SSDT patches for the backlight of my laptop so it works normally ?

in this case u just need it

Device (PNLF)
        {
            Name (_HID, EisaId ("APP0002"))  // _HID: Hardware ID
            Name (_CID, "backlight")  // _CID: Compatible ID
            Name (_UID, 0x13)  // _UID: Unique ID
            Name (_STA, 0x0B)  // _STA: Status
        }

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Te0 said:

I would like to ask if it is possible to restore the links in the first post, that would be great.

Here https://www.olarila.com/topic/9918-olarila-hackintosh-hackbook-lenovo-ideapad-s145-10th-gen-catalina-big-sur-monterey-full-dsdt-patches-clover-and-opencore/

• 2 years later...

---UPDATE EFI FOLDER ON FIRST POST---

It's the latest update for the notebook. I have another laptop.