[pre-release] macOS Big Sur

3,698 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, guiramos1688 said:

Can someone help me? i'm installing Big Sur, using the clover by the method that the @MaLd0n showed in the olarila forum, everything was going well, but in the last stage of the installation, the error in the photo below happened, "Service exited due to SIGILL" in looping, help me please, i made all the changes in the EFI folder for my chipset

My Config:
H81 Motherboard
i7 4790 Processor
RX 570 8GB Graphics Card 

My EFI is Attached

Thanks for eveyone

EFI.rar

Hi
Try to create and use 11 folder instead of Other.

27 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

If you search this thread for SIGILL I’m pretty sure someone else had the same problem that was resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did this in the search for the forum, but found nothing, am I looking wrong? please help me find a solution, my EFI folder is attached and it's Haswell

16 minutes ago, guiramos1688 said:

i tried but the SIGILL error continues, any other suggestions?

Your Lilu and friends kexts are update ?

Please, complete your signature with your system configuration. 

Just now, Matgen84 said:

Your Lilu and friends kexts are update ?

Please, complete your signature with your system configuration. 

Yes, i used the @MaLd0n pre-made folder for Series 300, but i change it to haswell, 

i don't know how to do this, but here's my system configuration 

My Config:
Motherboard: Gigabyte h81m-s1 rev 2.1
CPU: i7 4790
Graphics Card: RX 570 8GB 
RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600mhz

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guys - This is just a polite reminder when posting screen shots or video examples - see here how to use the 'Spoiler Tag' - https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/announcement/9-posting-screenshotsimages-etc-spoiler-tag-with-video-guide/ - the reason why I am asking this? Doing the opposite is impacting navigating around the different Threads on the website making it so slowwwwwwwww at the best to times so if you don't mind, think of lil ole impatient me. :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Spoiler

b9.jpg.7df468c78dd5073be163047b1d7720b2.jpg

Spoiler

b9.1.jpg

On it..seems like a smaller update .

I'll update my post once completed.

All done after the usual 3 reboots. On the 2nd boot noticed it automatically replaced the "Preboot" volume to the correct volume name in my case "Big Sur"

b9.2.png

Edited by rubenpp
  • Like 4

Beta 9: 11.0 Beta (20A5384c) very smooth update.  Seems to have fixed some GUI glitches with transparency that have persisted since Beta1.  Guessing we will soon see a RTM/Golden Master build. Best of all, my Aquantia AQC 107 10 gbps fires on! 

Also, seems that the bootpicker bug (i.e., 'Preboot') has been fixed.  

Edited by dehjomz
  • Like 2

Beta 9: 11.0 Beta (20A5384c) very smooth update.  Seems to have fixed some GUI glitches with transparency that have persisted since Beta1.  Guessing we will soon see a RTM/Golden Master build. Best of all, my Aquantia AQC 107 10 gbps fires on! 

Also, seems that the bootpicker bug (i.e., 'Preboot') has been fixed.