[pre-release] macOS Big Sur

3,698 posts in this topic

And now it is me that solved my sleep problem, exchanging the Bluetooth/Wifi combo, with the Fenvi T - 919, again,  and voilá sleep works perfectly, wake with the mouse and more importantly don't crashes and I haven't to force shutdown and reboot...

• Like 4

11.09.2020 в 03:32 ITzTravelInTime сказал:

Я бы с удовольствием сравнил ее с одним из тех китайских материнских плат, которые загружаются в большом количестве, поскольку не является официальным Mac с процессором socket 2011v3.

Пожалуйста, если у вас есть несколько китайских материнских плат x99, таких как huananzhi, пришлите мне свои ssdt и dsdt, чтобы я мог использовать их, чтобы выяснить, почему Big Sur не загружается на другие системы x99.

Добрый день, извините за беспокойство, вы уже видели этот пост? Мы, владельцы x99, в отчаянии)).

7 hours ago, moozuki said:

Decided to give it a go, seems to be working ok so far

Desktops 4th gen or higher are easy to get up to and running, especially your system.

simple way to get up and running

* supported hardware

* OpenCore 6.1

* latest kests

* properly configured config.plist

done

• Like 3

On 8/19/2020 at 12:35 AM, chris1111 said:

Just report Mini PCI wifi DW 1820A combo WIFI Bluethoot-4.1 works perfect in BS :D

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_2297.jpeg.d161901ce87ce4888144e79f213bf9b8.jpeg

IMG_2298.jpeg.aa2682cc5dd8a76ede7963026c3a71fa.jpeg

AirDrop.png.91e3bb33d0a6f2edf5619e3f6d350715.png

1644872306_WIFIConect.png.b00504c47169522e49891e8297b06bb6.png

Bluethoot.png.3fd4d183e41b14f81816c39e29c324ba.png

WIFI.png.5a38d996cc7ac0e2eccbb1c939cd53ec.png

Hi, I have the same wifi card, Bluetooth works for me but WiFi doesn't. Please tell me how did you get it to work. If possible share your efi. Thanks

1 minute ago, vikas477 said:
On 8/18/2020 at 3:05 PM, chris1111 said:

Just report Mini PCI wifi DW 1820A combo WIFI Bluethoot-4.1 works perfect in BS :D

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_2297.jpeg.d161901ce87ce4888144e79f213bf9b8.jpeg

IMG_2298.jpeg.aa2682cc5dd8a76ede7963026c3a71fa.jpeg

AirDrop.png.91e3bb33d0a6f2edf5619e3f6d350715.png

1644872306_WIFIConect.png.b00504c47169522e49891e8297b06bb6.png

Bluethoot.png.3fd4d183e41b14f81816c39e29c324ba.png

WIFI.png.5a38d996cc7ac0e2eccbb1c939cd53ec.png

Hi, I have the same wifi card, Bluetooth works for me but WiFi doesn't. Please tell me how did you get it to work. If possible share your efi. Thanks

I change the card because shutdown issue but you can try this

For making wifi  working you need DeviceProperties or DSDT patch Wifi BCM and use this kext  AirportBrcmFixup with-out plugin

AirportBrcmFixup.kext.zip

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chris1111 said:

For making wifi  working you need DeviceProperties or DSDT patch Wifi BCM and use this kext  AirportBrcmFixup with-out plugin

I have wifi working on Catalina but not on BS even after adding device properties and using the kext you provided. Should there be any boot args as well? Even my Bluetooth stopped working after I added the kext you shared. Any ideas? Maybe upload you conf.plist if possible. Thanks in advance. 

5 minutes ago, vikas477 said:

I have wifi working on Catalina but not on BS even after adding device properties and using the kext you provided. Should there be any boot args as well? Even my Bluetooth stopped working after I added the kext you shared. Any ideas? Maybe upload you conf.plist if possible. Thanks in advance. 

You might wanna read the README from AirportBrcmFixup GitHub https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup/blob/master/README.md about BigSur related info.

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 12.06.35 PM.png

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, vikas477 said:

You can Try diferant SMBIOS or try FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext, FakePCIID.kext Without AirportBrcmFixup

Or I can try to patch your DSDT send me here

Edited by chris1111

12 hours ago, Jake Lo said:

@vikas477

The attached kexts and Config works for me. Of course you'll have to change the deviceproperties path to your wifi device.

I remove everything and left only the relevant info in the Config.plist 

DW1820a_Wifi.zip

Thanks a lot, got it working

15 hours ago, chris1111 said:

8 minutes ago, vikas477 said:

Thanks a lot, got it working

Hi @vikas477

Do you try full AirportBrcmFixup with his plugins and this boot-args: brcmfx-driver=2 to activate only AirPortBrcmNIC (AirPortBrcm4360 no longer exists in Big Sur). @Pavo already says that.

Specific boot-args and ioreg properties

brcmfx-country=XX changes the country code to XX (US, CN, #a, ...), also can be injected via DSDT or Properties → DeviceProperties in bootloader
brcmfx-aspm overrides value used for pci-aspm-default
brcmfx-wowl enables/disables WoWLAN patch
brcmfx-driver=0|1|2|3 enables only one kext for loading, 0 - AirPortBrcmNIC-MFG, 1 - AirPortBrcm4360, 2 - AirPortBrcmNIC, 3 - AirPortBrcm4331, also can be injected via DSDT or Properties → DeviceProperties in bootloader

On 9/13/2020 at 7:38 AM, Donw35 said:

Desktops 4th gen or higher are easy to get up to and running, especially your system.

simple way to get up and running

* supported hardware

* OpenCore 6.1

* latest kests

* properly configured config.plist

done

Actually this is my Ryzen build.

Hi! I’m trying to get a solution by reading the posts but reading 116 pages isn’t easy :hysterical:

On OpenCore (even on the latest versions of it) my BS entry is always called “Preboot”. How can I get the “Macintosh HD” name back?

Thank you!

1 minute ago, RGarrido said:

Hi! I’m trying to get a solution by reading the posts but reading 116 pages isn’t easy :hysterical:

On OpenCore (even on the latest versions of it) my BS entry is always called “Preboot”. How can I get the “Macintosh HD” name back?

Thank you!

Run this program you have ➤ release V5 here don't reboot after install then run again choose Uninstall then reboot Voila

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1