AudioGod's Aorus Z390 Master Patched DSDT EFI for Catalina Mini Guide and Discussion

AudioGod
1,847 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

@AudioGod

What do you think about SSD entries in Device Proprieties section in the config.plist: @seha39 should remove them?? 

you can try sure but Device Properties like that are cosmetic for pci info so it shouldn’t make any difference but there’s no harm in trying 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

you can try sure but Device Properties like that are cosmetic for pci info so it shouldn’t make any difference but there’s no harm in trying 

Yeni opencore USB hazırlıyorum deneyelim bakalım 

Guys, how is sleep working for you all in this setup? Do all the fans turn off for you? for me when I click on sleep it sleeps and then "wakes" up. And brings me back to login screen. If i leave it untouched, the monitors do turn off but computer never really truly sleeps. The fans keep running. 

20 minutes ago, texasdude11 said:

Guys, how is sleep working for you all in this setup? Do all the fans turn off for you? for me when I click on sleep it sleeps and then "wakes" up. And brings me back to login screen. If i leave it untouched, the monitors do turn off but computer never really truly sleeps. The fans keep running. 

sleep is perfect over here.

run hackintool and check your power setting and correct them if they are red.

then again using hackintool clear your cache and rebuild your permissions and once that’s all done restart and at the bootpicker clear your nvram.

other things that help loads with sleep and is in my latest EFI’s as standard now is AirportBrcmFixup

Edited by AudioGod
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, AudioGod said:

then again using hackintool clear your cache and rebuild your permissions and once that’s all done restart and at the bootpicker clear your nvram.

other things that help loads with sleep and is in my latest EFI’s as standard now is AirportBrcmFixup

merhaba bu ekteki Clover dosyasını opencore 0.5.8 dosyasına cevirebilirmisiniz?

çalışan efi dosyası.zip

On 5/1/2020 at 7:51 AM, AudioGod said:

sonunda çalıştırmayı başardım...

opencore.zip

I have two hard drives, one for testing and one for work, because the test one starts well, the question mark.  It only starts when I leave you the settings above.  but the strange thing is that the test begins with the same configuration.

Edited by erpipas46

3 hours ago, erpipas46 said:

Tengo dos discos duros, uno para pruebas y otro para trabajo, porque el de pruebas comienza bien, el de signo de interrogación. Solo comienza cuando te dejo la configuración anterior. pero lo extraño es que comienza la prueba con la misma configuración.

Can you post in English, language used for help request. Please. :)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, erpipas46 said:

Tengo dos discos duros, uno para pruebas y otro para trabajo, porque el de pruebas comienza bien, el de signo de interrogación. Solo comienza cuando te dejo la configuración anterior. pero lo extraño es que comienza la prueba con la misma configuración.

I used google translate for you my friend, this is what google says ...

"I have two hard drives, one for testing and one for work, because the test one starts well, the question mark one. It only starts when I leave you the settings above. but the strange thing is that the test begins with the same configuration."

2 hours ago, texasdude11 said:

I used google translate for you my friend, this is what google says ...

"I have two hard drives, one for testing and one for work, because the test one starts well, the question mark one. It only starts when I leave you the settings above. but the strange thing is that the test begins with the same configuration."

Thanks for the translation but That didn’t help much.....lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi, I am using your efi with with z390 aorus master and i9900k. I have a gtx980 and therefore I want to use the integrated gpu for OS X. 

So I adjusted the clover config with -wegnoegpu to deactivate the Nvidia card and added patches for the frame buffer under devices.

I added my modified clover config. The system runs fine but wake from sleep isn't working. The Screen doesn't get a signal.

Any suggestions? 

Edit: I am also using the unlock profile ant the bios suggested...

config.plist

Edited by Quiggycn

12 minutes ago, Quiggycn said:

Hi, I am using your efi with with z390 aorus master and i9900k. I have a gtx980 and therefore I want to use the integrated gpu for OS X. 

So I adjusted the clover config with -wegnoegpu to deactivate the Nvidia card and added patches for the frame buffer under devices.

I added my modified clover config. The system runs fine but wake from sleep isn't working. The Screen doesn't get a signal.

Any suggestions? 

Edit: I am also using the unlock profile ant the bios suggested...

config.plist

What cooling system are you using, is it one with a usb connection, If it has try unplugging the usb lead and try sleep/wake again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eSaF said:

What cooling system are you using, is it one with a usb connection, If it has try unplugging the usb lead and try sleep/wake again.

Corsair Strikes Again? :help:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eSaF said:

Good Day AG - Whats the odds it's a Corsair unit :)

At the same time our minds thought the same thing. Check my comment above lol

I am one with the force and the force is with me......:hysterical:

Edited by AudioGod

2 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

At the same time our minds thought the same thing. Check my comment above lol

Yea B we've seen quite a few of these now to instantly go to that question 

On 5/1/2020 at 5:51 PM, AudioGod said:

Bu uyarı neden çıkıyor 

20200503_155613.jpg

3 minutes ago, erpipas46 said:

I have gigabyte z390 aorus master, radeon vii, these settings do not work with my system.  The system does not boot.

@AudioGod or other users can't help you if you don't give some precision: what EFI folder, BIOS, Bootloader, macOS etc are you using? 

1 hour ago, seha39 said:

Bu uyarı neden çıkıyor 

20200503_155613.jpg

Don't forget: 

Can you post in English, language used for help request. :)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AudioGod said:

Corsair Strikes Again? :help:

Don't have a Corsair Cooling system. I also removed all USB Devices from the system. Just Mause and keyboard left. Same behavior ... I don't really know what's left to test -.-

7 minutes ago, Quiggycn said:

Don't have a Corsair Cooling system. I also removed all USB Devices from the system. Just Mause and keyboard left. Same behavior ... I don't really know what's left to test -.-

Fill in your signature with your full system spec so anybody helping you can see what your using.

20 minutes ago, erpipas46 said:

I have gigabyte z390 aorus master, radeon vii, these settings do not work with my system.  The system does not boot.

Then you must be doing something wrong fella and that’s not enough information for anybody to even try and start to help you. Sorry

Edited by AudioGod