AudioGod's Aorus Z390 Master Patched DSDT EFI for Catalina Mini Guide and Discussion

AudioGod
1,847 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, mark3p said:

Fun times, pulling the cmos battery invoked the backup bios which was sat at the original F4, updating again and got a different stick and rebuilt the install. See how it goes :) 

Oh dear really?  This usually means you have been running on the backup bios not the main one all the time. flash the f4 backup to the latest bios as well. 

Edited by AudioGod

8 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

Oh dear really?  This usually means you have been running on the backup bios not the main one all the time. flash thew f4 backup to the latest bios as well. 

Bios updated, profile loaded and saved, checked all bios values match, fresh USB Stick starting the process from scratch and... same thing happening. It's so bizarre, pick the drive to install onto, click install and kicked back to recovery utilities. Also tried picking a separate external drive in a USB caddy and same behaviour. Don't know if it's due to how fresh the Catalina build is (19E287, 08/04/2020) so going to try 10.15.3. (19D2064 23/03/2020)

9 minutes ago, mark3p said:

Bios updated, profile loaded and saved, checked all bios values match, fresh USB Stick starting the process from scratch and... same thing happening. It's so bizarre, pick the drive to install onto, click install and kicked back to recovery utilities. Also tried picking a separate external drive in a USB caddy and same behaviour. Don't know if it's due to how fresh the Catalina build is (19E287, 08/04/2020) so going to try 10.15.3. (19D2064 23/03/2020)

Use this EFI for OpenCore 

OC 057 Z390 Master EFI 19,1 060420.zip

Its got nothing to do with 10.15.4 as I have done numerous fresh installs with it on different builds over the last few weeks. Works as per expected.

or if you like then send me your original config,plist with your info intact and il put together a OC EFI for you with everything in place and see if that works?

PM it to me if your worried about anybody seeing it. ;) 

Edited by AudioGod

11 hours ago, AudioGod said:

you need to use a 16gb stick bro, you can’t get around that really.

Al bakalım dostum.

OC 057 Z390 Master EFI 19,1 060420.zip

PlistEdit Pro.zip - PlistEdit Pro (edi için kullant OpenCore)

PlistEdit Pro'yu kullanarak aşağıdakileri değiştirerek bilgilerinizi ekleyin

453128831_Screenshot2020-01-16at19_25_01.thumb.png.7a9beac3ccc0096941fc4a0ec07b8248.png

LÜTFEN DİKKAT - Bu EFI'ler msr Unlocked ile kullanılacak şekilde ayarlanmıştır, bu nedenle F11c Unlocked Profile kullandığınızdan emin olun, ancak herhangi bir sebepten dolayı MSR kilidini açmıyorsanız, OpenCore yapılandırma.plistinde aşağıdakileri değiştirin:

249434888_Screenshot2020-01-16at19_26_02.thumb.png.948834bc41d84df577e126ae92c9d773.png

@seha39 bilgilerinizi OpenCore'a nasıl ekleyeceğinizi bilmiyorsanız orijinal config.plist'inizi gönderin.  Bana gönderdiğiniz run me dosyası kişisel bilgilerinizi gizler, böylece sizin için taşıyamazdım.

MSR kilidini açmasını bilmiyorum beceremediğim için yardımlarınızı istedim..

config.plist

10 hours ago, AudioGod said:

@seha39  Bu arada EFI'yi iki kez yayınladım, ilk kez bir hata yaptım ve kilitli bir MSR için ayarlamayı unuttum, bu yüzden düzeltmeden önce onu yakaladıysanız EFI'yi yeniden indirin ve şimdi yeniden indirin.

teşekkür ederim yardımlarınız için birde bios ayarlarında bir değişiklik yapmam gerekiyor mu acaba?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, seha39 said:

teşekkür ederim yardımlarınız için birde bios ayarlarında bir değişiklik yapmam gerekiyor mu acaba?

:thumbsup_anim:

Doğru Bios ayarları Yonca Ayarlarımla aynı,

BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F11C)

Enter BIOS  Press Delete  Enter Setup

Save & Exit  Load Optimized Defaults

• Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Win 8/10WHQL

Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)

Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1

Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)

Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot

Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Enabled

Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Pre-Allocated -> 64M

Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Total GFX0-Allocated -> 256M

Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 256MB
 Settings -> IO Ports -> Wifi -> Disabled

Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled

Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled

Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Auto

Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled

• Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Software Guard Extensions (SGX) -> Disabled

Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled

Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled

Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled

Save & Exit  Save & Exit Setup

Just now, surver said:

Hi,

I've a setup similar to you. It's ok this benchmark?

image.thumb.png.da8e2ae596363d379cd8adc8ddefd4ec.png

I't looks a little bit low.

Best regards.

No it’s good buddy,

that’s a geekbench 5,1 result if I’m not mistaken and my post is from the older version 4 that scores different.

also never try and compare with my bench results as my cpu is so overclocked it’s ridiculous so my scores are always going to be kinda hard to beat.

What you have there is right in the perfect ball park my friend. :thumbsup_anim:

1 minute ago, AudioGod said:

No it’s good buddy,

that’s a geekbench 5,1 result if I’m not mistaken and my post is from the older version 4 that scores different.

also never try and compare with my bench results as my cpu is so overclocked it’s ridiculous so my scores are always going to be kinda hard to beat.

What you have there is right in the perfect ball park my friend. :thumbsup_anim:

Let me a few minutes!! Hahaha.

18 minutes ago, surver said:

Let me a few minutes!! Hahaha.

Hahahahaha is that a challenge?

you sure you wanna go there???

my 24/7 OC is 5.2ghz all core with a 4.7ghz core cache.

There’s not many 9900k that can do that believe me. Not 24/7 no sir.

for that matter there’s not many 9900KS that can do that either.

I’m always up for a OC war so bring it if you think you have what it takes...lol

(I’m only playing buddy don’t take me serious) :hysterical:

4 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

Hahahahaha is that a challenge?

you sure you wanna go there???

my 24/7 OC is 5.2ghz all core with a 4.7ghz core cache.

There’s not many 9900k that can do that believe me. Not 24/7 no sir.

for that matter there’s not many 9900KS that can do that either.

I’m always up for a OC war so bring it if you think you have what it takes...lol

(I’m only playing buddy don’t take me serious) :hysterical:

Nooooo! Is not a challenge! haha.

I'm only trying to improve my numbers!

But... share your OC please! hahaha.

And thanks for this post!

57 minutes ago, surver said:

Nooooo! Is not a challenge! haha.

I'm only trying to improve my numbers!

But... share your OC please! hahaha.

And thanks for this post!

Hehe,

Theres no point sharing my OC as no two cpus are alike but what I could do for you however is give you a profile with everything dialed in settings wise apart from the Overclock itself. That part is up too you and you cpus fabric.

a good example of my CPUs good fabric is @5.2ghz it needs 1.36v and at full pelt it’s never sucking more then 220w, compare that to an average 9900k with a allcore Oc of 5ghz and your find it’s sucking just as much watts if not more,

my cpu is about as golden as they come and I hunted for her testing maybe 10 different ones before I came across it and it had to be mine...lol

if you do want my Oc profile your welcome to it though.

i have a fixed or offset version.

im not on my hack now I’m on my iPad but I can pm a copy of it to you tomorrow if you want it buddy?

Edited by AudioGod

@luckas keep an eye on this one as one day it might just work giving you full WiFi and bluetooth

https://github.com/AppleIntelWifi/adapter :thumbsup_anim:

1 minute ago, luckas said:

I'm sorry, but I haven't found it in main page. And I must use the UsbInjectAll.kext. I don't know if I can use Bluetooth without UsbInjectAll.kext and some changes in clover files.

I don’t approve of the kext and that’s why I don’t use it or post it and also injectall is an absolute Nono in my books.

Edited by AudioGod

7 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

@luckas keep an eye on this one as one day it might just work giving you full WiFi and bluetooth

https://github.com/AppleIntelWifi/adapter :thumbsup_anim:

I don’t approve of the kext and that’s why I don’t use it or post it and also injectall is an absolute Nono in my books.

Ok, I understand it. I don't want to use the injectall kext, it's only for testing purposes.

1 minute ago, luckas said:

Ok, I understand it. I don't want to use the injectall kext, it's only for testing purposes.

:thumbsup_anim: Is Bluetooth 5 working properly for you with the latest version?

a lot of people report the connection as flaky with the kext.

1 minute ago, AudioGod said:

:thumbsup_anim: Is Bluetooth 5 working properly for you with the latest version?

a lot of people report the connection as flaky with the kext.

I don't know I've added this kext a few minutes ago and I don't have any bluetooth 5 device. Only magic mouse bluetooth.

15 hours ago, AudioGod said:

:thumbsup_anim:

Doğru Bios ayarları Yonca Ayarlarımla aynı,

BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F11C)

Enter BIOS  Press Delete  Enter Setup

Save & Exit  Load Optimized Defaults

• Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Win 8/10WHQL

Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)

Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1

Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)

Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot

Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Enabled

Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Pre-Allocated -> 64M

Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Total GFX0-Allocated -> 256M

Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 256MB
 Settings -> IO Ports -> Wifi -> Disabled

Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled

Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled

Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Auto

Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled

• Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Software Guard Extensions (SGX) -> Disabled

Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled

Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled

Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled

Save & Exit  Save & Exit Setup

elma logosunda kalıyor ilerleme sağlamıyor herseyi denedim fakat maalesef açılmıyor...

8 minutes ago, seha39 said:

elma logosunda kalıyor ilerleme sağlamıyor herseyi denedim fakat maalesef açılmıyor...

üzgünüm bu dostum duydum, EFI'de bir hata yapmadığımı kontrol etmek için iki kez kontrol edeceğim, ancak bu arada yapmanız gereken şey, I o kalkanındaki sıfırlama düğmesine basarak bios'u sıfırlamak ve ardından geri yüklemek  seçin ve tekrar deneyin.

• Like 1