AudioGod's Aorus Z390 Master Patched DSDT EFI for Catalina Mini Guide and Discussion

AudioGod
1,847 posts in this topic

Sorry bro just to add, if you were referring to the boot time being slower on OC then that’s correct and not a performance thing but the z390 masters onboard serial port trying to connect in macOS and it stalls the system slightly at boot up but it’s not a problem and we can fix that too with a bios update to the motherboard so for now just don’t worry about it as it has no effect on the system. 

1 minute ago, AudioGod said:

Sorry bro just to add, if you were referring to the boot time being slower on OC then that’s correct and not a performance thing but the z390 masters onboard serial port trying to connect in macOS and it stalls the system slightly at boot up but it’s not a problem and we can fix that too with a bios update to the motherboard so for now just don’t worry about it as it has no effect on the system. 

Your EFI does not see my DAC at all.  Then i moved the USB to one of the top ports - still choppy.  The whole computer slowed down - not the booting - the system after you have logged in.  Not sure if this helps:  https://share.getcloudapp.com/NQuZplWm

Just now, photom said:

Your EFI does not see my DAC at all.  Then i moved the USB to one of the top ports - still choppy.  The whole computer slowed down - not the booting - the system after you have logged in.  Not sure if this helps:  https://share.getcloudapp.com/NQuZplWm

The music now plays and then it stops completely.

How strange,

I moved Usb2 and usb 3 sharing ports to the two just under the usb2 hub all the others will only work with usb 3 because of the 15 port limit.

is this the same result with both DACS for you?

Just now, AudioGod said:

How strange,

I moved Usb2 and usb 3 sharing ports to the two just under the usb2 hub all the others will only work with usb 3 because of the 15 port limit.

is this the same result with both DACS for you?

Yes, ADI and Cambridge are the same.  Cambridge last longer lol - because it is less complicated but both of them are USB2 devices.

2 minutes ago, photom said:

Yes, ADI and Cambridge are the same.  Cambridge last longer lol - because it is less complicated but both of them are USB2 devices.

other then the usb2 hub the usb3 ports right under the usb 2 hub and the case USB ports are the only other ports that will work with USB2

Edited by AudioGod
  • Like 1

other then the usb2 hub the the usb3 ports right under the usb 2 hub and the case USB ports are the only other ports that will work with USB2

I moved the dac to the second row ports - it works!!!!  

Bingo :)

the usb2 hub on the pro and the master is a bit hit and miss in general, your notice sometimes your keyboard or mouse doesn’t work and you have to unplug it and plug it back in and it comes back to life. I don’t think it gives out enough juice, you could try pushing more power out of the USB ports via the bios thinking about it and that might help. 

Just now, AudioGod said:

Bingo :)

the usb2 hub on the pro and the master is a bit hit and miss in general, your notice sometimes your keyboard or mouse doesn’t work and you have to unplug it and plug it back in and it comes back to life. I don’t think it gives out enough juice, you could try pushing more power out of the USB ports via the bios thinking about it and that might help. 

Thank you for your help!

1 minute ago, ucdosjiafu said:

MLB - UUIG - number

I still have no idea what you want me to do.

i have a perfectly working version of OC and clover and the NDK fork with hundreds of people using them with total success so I still don’t know what you want me to do here.

im glad you have a working solution for yourself that’s great but I’m not going change all my files just for you and no good reason I’m afraid. 
again though well done that you got your setup working that’s great. :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

我仍然不知道你要我做什么。

我有一个完美的OC和三叶草版本以及NDK分支,数百人使用它们取得了圆满成功,所以我仍然不知道您要我在这里做什么。

即时通讯很高兴您能为自己找到一个很好的解决方案,但是我不会只为您更改所有文件,我也没有理由担心。 
再次,尽管做得很好,但您的设置工作正常。 :thumbsup_anim:

Please send me your perfect OPENCORE, thank you. I use yours. I support you. My motherboard is z390 master

Here to say sorry to the building Lord, you are lucky to suffer. I can't speak English. I use a translation software. I am sorry for not being able to describe my problem clearly.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ucdosjiafu said:

Please send me your perfect OPENCORE, thank you. I use yours. I support you. My motherboard is z390 master

Page one the thread or if you prefer you can use my beta version

remove agdpmod=pikera from the boot arguments as this is setup for a 5700 xt otherwise just add your details and enjoy.

also the field that says rom is meant to be your MAC address 

I will only keep this download available for a few minutes as it’s not gone live yet and I’m also using a new method to give power to usb so there’s no SSDT-EC-USBX being used or needed.

@hungrywallet I see you lurking...haha 

grab a copy of the EFI before I remove it and let me know what you think?

its my new favourite of all my boot-loaders now. :)  

Edited by AudioGod
  • Like 1

页面线程,或者如果您愿意,可以使用我的测试版

OC 057测试EFI 200320.zip

从启动参数中删除agdpmod = pikera,因为这是为5700 xt设置的,否则只需添加您的详细信息即可。

还有说rom的字段是您的MAC地址 

由于此下载尚未启用,因此我只会将其保留几分钟,而且我还在使用一种新的方法来为USB供电,因此无需使用或需要SSDT-EC-USBX。

Thank you, this is rx580. How to modify this?

Rx580很好,只需从config.plist中删除引导参数agdpmod = pikera

谢谢,bios是f11c?还是f10? 需要解锁吗?

Just now, ucdosjiafu said:

谢谢,bios是f11c?还是f10? 需要解锁吗?

Use F11c and my bios profile for it and also make sure it’s the same as my guide settings as I have updated the settings since I made the profile. :) 

2 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

使用F11c和我的BIOS个人资料,并确保它与我的指南设置相同,因为自从创建个人资料以来,我已经更新了设置。 :) 

Ok, because I want to install mac10.15.3 all new. Does the motherboard need to be unlocked?

Ok, because I want to install mac10.15.3 all new. Does the motherboard need to be unlocked?

Yes but my bios profile gives you a unlocked MSR automatically so you just need to use that.

theres simple instructions on page one if you don’t know how.

Just now, AudioGod said:

是的,但是我的个人档案自动为您提供了解锁的MSR,因此您只需要使用它即可。

如果您不知道如何操作,则在第一页上有简单的说明。

thank you I am now ready to install a new 10.15.3.
You first busy,
Thank you again.

thank you I am now ready to install a new 10.15.3.
You first busy,
Thank you again.

Good luck buddy I hope it all works well for you.

I'm off to sleep as it’s 2.30am now over here so I will check back in the morning and see how you got on. :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AudioGod said:

祝你好运,我希望一切对你都好。

我现在要睡觉了,因为现在是凌晨2点30分,所以我将在早上检查一下,看看你过得如何。 :thumbsup_anim:

You have successfully installed the new system with OpenCORE 0.5.7, that is, there are two options for startup.

Thanks everyone from this thread - especially @AudioGod for making this happen.  Everything is working super awesome - this motherboard is a b*** to work with.  But thanks to you all awesome people I have an awesome machine.

i-mhpGj9B-L.png

• Like 2