Black screen in Mojave 10.14.4 with RX 580 + UHD 630 headless mode

SardusX86

30 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, SardusX86 said:

I tried to load a small video of the boot process but it is> 10 mb (even compressing it) and it doesn't allow me to do it. What could I do?

In the video you can see that after the text output the monitor has a few seconds of signal failure, then the apple logo and the progress bar resume and then the login screen appears: is it normal?

Yes, it is normal. We are saying this issue "white flashes during boot" and you can find detail in this thread but no fix for that; We all have this problem.

Also, keep in mind you can upload your videos to youtube than share the link here.

15 hours ago, telepati said:

Yes, it is normal. We are saying this issue "white flashes during boot" and you can find detail in this thread but no fix for that; We all have this problem.

Also, keep in mind you can upload your videos to youtube than share the link here.

I also sometimes have red and green flashes at boot and, it seems to me, an unusual slowness at startup in the "first stage" (but I could be wrong).
I installed a trial version of VideoProc and it seems that the H265/HEVC codec is not supported. What could be the problem?

VideoProc.png

Edited by SardusX86

2 hours ago, telepati said:

Could you please share your EFI again without touch nothing.

It does not allow me to upload more than 10 mb, despite having deleted the previously loaded folder.

Uploaded the CLOVER folder, it's enough?

CLOVER.zip

Edited by SardusX86

4 hours ago, SardusX86 said:

It does not allow me to upload more than 10 mb, despite having deleted the previously loaded folder.

Uploaded the CLOVER folder, it's enough?

CLOVER.zip

Read in this thread "If you need the DSDT part". Download the app and add to files to the last page and don't forget to write your system details and ask from the MaLd0n to create a new DSDT for you. It will fix you all problem.

Edited by telepati