[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

MacOS Mojave

10.14.2 bèta 18C31g

it looks like i have Nvidia support with my Nvidia GT740, Default MacOS Graphic Driver

with 10.14 and 10.14.1- i could not even open .jpg files without beachball

now all .jpg .png and .pdf open fast and scroll very fast

MacOS Mojave - 10.14.2 Nvidia kepler support OOB

Pascal chip i don't know

it looks like there is support for 700 serie - i dont know 1000serie support - pascal chip

it has OOB Nvidia kepler support, you should try MacOS Mojave - 10.14.2 bèta 18C31g
https://developer.apple.com/news/releases/

MacOS Mojave - 10.14.2 Nvidia kepler support OOB
Pascal chip i don't know

Edited by himac59

6 hours ago, himac59 said:

MacOS Mojave

10.14.2 bèta 18C31g

it looks like i have Nvidia support with my Nvidia GT740, Default MacOS Graphic Driver

with 10.14 and 10.14.1- i could not even open .jpg files without beachball

now all .jpg .png and .pdf open fast and scroll very fast

MacOS Mojave - 10.14.2 Nvidia kepler support OOB

Pascal chip i don't know

it looks like there is support for 700 serie - i dont know 1000serie support - pascal chip

it has OOB Nvidia kepler support, you should try MacOS Mojave - 10.14.2 bèta 18C31g
https://developer.apple.com/news/releases/

MacOS Mojave - 10.14.2 Nvidia kepler support OOB
Pascal chip i don't know

https://github.com/vulgo/NoVPAJpeg

Hello MaLd0n

I followed your instructions and configured my Mojave pretty well. I was wondering what is the best way to configure and use two discrete GPU in my hackintosh that also boots Windows: I want to boot Windows 10 using a Nvidia 1050 Ti and boot Mojave using a Nvidia 710 which boots natively in MacOS. I have read that using switchresx is an option, or just tweaking the UEFI BIOS and Windows Device Manager. Can you share some good advice?

9 minutes ago, jlrycm said:

Hello MaLd0n

I followed your instructions and configured my Mojave pretty well. I was wondering what is the best way to configure and use two discrete GPU in my hackintosh that also boots Windows: I want to boot Windows 10 using a Nvidia 1050 Ti and boot Mojave using a Nvidia 710 which boots natively in MacOS. I have read that using switchresx is an option, or just tweaking the UEFI BIOS and Windows Device Manager. Can you share some good advice?

post ur files

RunMe.app

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2018 at 12:30 AM, MaLd0n said:

4000 work, check in search forum 

Hello MaLd0n:

I replaced the CPU, I5 3475S, IGPU is HD4000, the problem is that IGPU can't work for me, can't enter maos after injecting ig-platform-id, the screen is shown below. I only have to set ig-platform-id to 0x12345678 to get into macos.

There is also audio that doesn't work.

IMG_20181120_084427.thumb.jpg.dae3c4081e4b4c301bf3a54d5d672449.jpg

I re-acquired the run-me file, you can take a look. Thank you!

Send me zznetdeiMac.zip

Edited by visin

55 minutes ago, visin said:

Hello MaLd0n:

I replaced the CPU, I5 3475S, IGPU is HD4000, the problem is that IGPU can't work for me, can't enter maos after injecting ig-platform-id, the screen is shown below. I only have to set ig-platform-id to 0x12345678 to get into macos.

There is also audio that doesn't work.

I re-acquired the run-me file, you can take a look. Thank you!

Send me zznetdeiMac.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

is a video problem, u need check

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/335018-intel-fb-patcher-v165/

Ciao @MaLd0n

I installed on this PC

macOS Mojave v.10.14.1

Dell Optiplex 7010 Mini-Tower

Cpu i5 3570 3,40ghz turbo 3,8ghz.

Ram 2x4GB DDR3 1600mhz.

Rx Pulse 560 2GB

SSD 860 evo

DW1560 Wifi + Bluetooth

you can give a check

I am attaching the folder created with RunMe

thank you

Edited by p4antonio

3 hours ago, p4antonio said:

Ciao @MaLd0n

I installed on this PC

macOS Mojave v.10.14.1

Dell Optiplex 7010 Mini-Tower

Cpu i5 3570 3,40ghz turbo 3,8ghz.

Ram 2x4GB DDR3 1600mhz.

Rx Pulse 560 2GB

SSD 860 evo

DW1560 Wifi + Bluetooth

you can give a check

I am attaching the folder created with RunMe

thank you

Send me iMac-di-TOMMY.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

6 hours ago, rio_suck said:

Hi MaLd0n

i'm experiencing some USB issues here..
when i plug any USB HDD, it will interfere my download rate (i'm using USB WIFI apdapter)
and, compare to my Macbook Air, the USB 3.0 transfer rate on my hack is much slower.

i've attach my IOREG below

Thanks

Send me Hilmans-iMac.zip

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65287#p65287

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Maldon, Needing you assistance again please :). Similar build. Clean install. Just needing a Maldon DSDT to make it all complete :P 

Ive noticed when using the iMac 14,2 SmBios I loose GPU rendering support with my RX580 but gain it back when using the iMac15,1. Any advice? 

Send me Pauls-iMac.zip

3 hours ago, tikizondo94 said:

Hey Maldon, Needing you assistance again please :). Similar build. Clean install. Just needing a Maldon DSDT to make it all complete :P 

Ive noticed when using the iMac 14,2 SmBios I loose GPU rendering support with my RX580 but gain it back when using the iMac15,1. Any advice? 

Send me Pauls-iMac.zip

for full solution, use this clover folder and enable intelhdgraphics in bios

CLOVER.zip

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

for full solution, use this clover folder and enable intelhdgraphics in bios

CLOVER.zip

Thanks Maldon! All Seems to be working fine now. Only thing ive noticed is that now iGPU is stuck at 1.25Ghz at all times now? Any ideas?

Also im not showing any SS0/SSP ports in my XHC controller? Just HS ports. Ive tried changing in my Bios to Intel USB3.0 only to see if it makes a difference and it has not. 

Attached is another debug. Thanks again Maldon.. 

Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 11.23.56 AM.png

Send me Pauls-iMac.zip

Edited by tikizondo94

Ok, I figured out USB. Creating a SSDT-UIAC Fixed the issue. Got all my ports working at the correct speeds. So scratch that off. But i still cant get my iGPU you step the speed down from 1.25Ghz. That seems to be its current idle. Which 0.20Ghz is where it usually sits. ?

7 hours ago, tikizondo94 said:

Ok, I figured out USB. Creating a SSDT-UIAC Fixed the issue. Got all my ports working at the correct speeds. So scratch that off. But i still cant get my iGPU you step the speed down from 1.25Ghz. That seems to be its current idle. Which 0.20Ghz is where it usually sits. ?

no idea about it, need check in search forum

14 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

no idea about it, need check in search forum

Figured it out :) one last thing. Sleep and wake works fine. But i cant use my mouse or keyboard anymore to wake the device. Only the power button?

23 hours ago, tikizondo94 said:

Figured it out :) one last thing. Sleep and wake works fine. But i cant use my mouse or keyboard anymore to wake the device. Only the power button?

ye, to avoid problem i disable it, if u like, just add _prw again into devices usb

ye, to avoid problem i disable it, if u like, just add _prw again into devices usb
Awesome Maldon. I'd remembered you'd done that for me in the past. I'll see if I can figure it out. Is it an ACPI patch in clover? Or direct DSDT edit?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, tikizondo94 said:

Awesome Maldon. I'd remembered you'd done that for me in the past. I'll see if I can figure it out. Is it an ACPI patch in clover? Or direct DSDT edit?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

DSDT.aml

4 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

DSDT.aml

Well im having some issues adding them all back. Ive added them back to USB1 but its made no difference. Im sure theres many more ive missed. Im lost when it comes to DSDT edits. Im by no way where your at with this lol. 

3 hours ago, tikizondo94 said:

Well im having some issues adding them all back. Ive added them back to USB1 but its made no difference. Im sure theres many more ive missed. Im lost when it comes to DSDT edits. Im by no way where your at with this lol. 

EHC1, EHC2 and XHCI devices

• Like 1

Hi all, I'm trying to install Mojave on my Sandy Bridge machine, currently running High Sierra, but can't even get it started. It's still the same Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 mobo with Intel Core i5-2500K I've been using since 2012, but I've since upgraded the graphics to a GeForce GTX 1060. System definition is iMac 14,2. So, that should meet the system requirements, I thought.

I can't download the installer directly from the App Store because it says it can't be installed on my computer. So, I used DosDude's patcher program to download the installer. But *it* says that my machine supports Mojave natively and there's no need to patch it. So I used chris1111's program to make an installer USB, put MaLd0n's Clover folder on it, booted off of that into the installer, and it says that Mojave can't be installed on my computer. Since the config.plist on the USB uses the iMac 12,1 definition, I replaced it with the config.plist I've been using, with 14,2, but had the same problem.

Right now I'm using DosDude's program to make a patched installer USB. It's taking a long time but it's preparing the USB as I type this.

Can anyone tell what's going on? If it's not the graphics card or the system definition, why does the installer think Mojave can't be installed?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Tom Snow
Figured out why the DosDude patcher didn't work