[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

Hello MaLd0n, I need your support to fix my DSDT, I ran your app Olaria and I taken the DSDT generated to patch it and I deleted this line twice

Store (Local0, Local0)

after that I patched it for audio and afterwards I put it into my patched folder together with SSDT-0-CpuPm.aml and SSDT-1-CpuCst.aml to fix my problem with shutdown. It works sometimes, but almost always it continues turn on. 

Please help me with that.

My mainboard is an older Gigabyte GA-EP45T-UD3LR with OSX EL Capitan 10.11.6 with Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 and I wish to update to macOS 10.13.6 but I think is impossible for the oldie processor.

My graphic card is Gigabyte GeForce GT 430 1024 MB and I got 8 GB ram.

I attached my zip file generated.Send me lubeatss-iMac.zip

Send me lubeatss-iMac.zip

Edited by lubeats

12 hours ago, lubeats said:

Hello MaLd0n, I need your support to fix my DSDT, I ran your app Olaria and I taken the DSDT generated to patch it and I deleted this line twice

Store (Local0, Local0)

after that I patched it for audio and afterwards I put it into my patched folder together with SSDT-0-CpuPm.aml and SSDT-1-CpuCst.aml to fix my problem with shutdown. It works sometimes, but almost always it continues turn on. 

Please help me with that.

My mainboard is an older Gigabyte GA-EP45T-UD3LR with OSX EL Capitan 10.11.6 with Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 and I wish to update to macOS 10.13.6 but I think is impossible for the oldie processor.

My graphic card is Gigabyte GeForce GT 430 1024 MB and I got 8 GB ram.

I attached my zip file generated.Send me lubeatss-iMac.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

Hi MaLd0n,

A have an DELL Optiplex 790, now I have updated the bios to A22 and I need dsdt and Clover settings for this machine. I did the ssdt but I do not know what to copy from the acpi folder, I send this too. I'm trying to prepare my machine tomorrow's Mojave. And sorry my bad English.

Spec: 

Intel Q65 Express Chipset

Realtek ALC269Q

Intel® 82579LM

Core i3 2120

4GB DDR3 1333Mhz

MSI GT710 1GB DDR3

WD Green 2,5” SSD

Thanks in advance.

best regards,

Balázs

Send me Balazss-iMac.zip

EFI.zip

ssdtPRGen2.zip

50 minutes ago, kertsoc said:

Hi MaLd0n,

A have an DELL Optiplex 790, now I have updated the bios to A22 and I need dsdt and Clover settings for this machine. I did the ssdt but I do not know what to copy from the acpi folder, I send this too. I'm trying to prepare my machine tomorrow's Mojave. And sorry my bad English.

Spec: 

Intel Q65 Express Chipset

Realtek ALC269Q

Intel® 82579LM

Core i3 2120

4GB DDR3 1333Mhz

MSI GT710 1GB DDR3

WD Green 2,5” SSD

Thanks in advance.

best regards,

Balázs

Send me Balazss-iMac.zip

EFI.zip

ssdtPRGen2.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

Hi @MaLd0n I tried the DSDT patched by You but now when I try put to sleep it shutdown without message to go there and when I put turn off it turn off display but continue turn on. What happened?

11 minutes ago, lubeats said:

Hi @MaLd0n I tried the DSDT patched by You but now when I try put to sleep it shutdown without message to go there and when I put turn off it turn off display but continue turn on. What happened?

extract new SEND_ME

@MaLd0n this is my zip file recently generated and it has the latest clover update. I have to tell you that when You patched my DSDT file I patched it again with the txt content (for my sound card) that I attached here but it final DSDT doesn't have errors. I create a new file with your run. app and is the new file attached. If You patch my DSDT again tell me if necesary patch it for my sound card again. Thanks in advance.

HDEF_Patch.txt

17 minutes ago, lubeats said:

@MaLd0n this is my zip file recently generated and it has the latest clover update. I have to tell you that when You patched my DSDT file I patched it again with the txt content (for my sound card) that I attached here but it final DSDT doesn't have errors. I create a new file with your run. app and is the new file attached. If You patch my DSDT again tell me if necesary patch it for my sound card again. Thanks in advance.

HDEF_Patch.txt

u need remove all patch in config.plist in acpi tab

2 minutes ago, lubeats said:

You refer about this Fixes?

image.png.4016f9f59fb81a79d4783796354f841d.png

and this Drops options? Clear all here?

image.png.9db5f7c6b94ea611faf5a3b75066142f.png

then I have to uncheck all fixes and clear all in Drop tables?

yes, ur config is very wrong, check my app, have a folder for ich10

@MaLd0n You refer about this?

image.png.2c9345e1ef427b1a9eb941b3f749ac15.png

I don't remember how to know what kind of mobo I have

I think you refer about the specs of Chipset like this for my GA-EP45T-UD3LR

North Bridge: Intel P45 Express Chipset
South Bridge: Intel ICH10R

and when you refer for ICH10 is for that. is correct?

Then I should to understand that I need to use you complete folder downloaded and use the config.plist suggested?

image.png.289d12be620e3227b5cd70e22cea5907.png

@MaLd0n I replaced the folder content with yours LGA775 and nothing. Now I can shutdown with a little delay but it shutdown, but with sleep mode it shutdown too but not hibernate as a normal way.

Edited by lubeats

@MaLd0n I had the slide Computer Sleep mode in Never in System Preferences but I changed it, run your command file and nothing. I have the same problem. When I choose the Sleep option it shutdown, but it is stranger because it's turn off and when I press the Turn On button, It turn on like if it was in sleep and request me my password to enter. My system turn on with automatic mode without password. What do you think is happening?

Edited by lubeats

Hi, I am having problems with sleep on my H67N - it goes to sleep but cannot be woken from the keyboard.  The only way it can be woken up is by pressing the power button, but then I only get a black screen.  

Also, I get occasional random freezes when the SSD light is flashing repeatedly as if it is writing something to the disk.  I already have vit9696 patch to disable ALPM but wondering if there is anything else that can be done pls?

Latest runme output attached...

Thanks!

Send me Nicks-Mac-mini.zip

22 minutes ago, nickhx said:

Hi, I am having problems with sleep on my H67N - it goes to sleep but cannot be woken from the keyboard.  The only way it can be woken up is by pressing the power button, but then I only get a black screen.  

Also, I get occasional random freezes when the SSD light is flashing repeatedly as if it is writing something to the disk.  I already have vit9696 patch to disable ALPM but wondering if there is anything else that can be done pls?

Latest runme output attached...

Thanks!

Send me Nicks-Mac-mini.zip

try a darkwake option

Hi mald0n, I am having trouble with my Asus A442U i7-7500U Notebook. Audio, Wifi, nvidia 930x, touchpad, brightness slider doesnt work, processor clockspeed didnt same. High Sierra Edition as MacBook Pro

Any Help will be appreciated and i very highly would be donate

Thanks

:)

Below just My Dump

Send me Jaisyullahs-MacBook-Pro.zip

Edited by jaisyullah
incorrect word