[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

Hi @MaLd0n  I followed your guide to setup High Sierra and got mostly everything working. I have a strange issue where I need to press the power button after I wake my computer from sleep to turn on my display. My audio works only with the patch. My computer doesn't seem to shutdown properly and wifi doesn't work but im not sure if its supported.

I also cant boot into Windows 10. It will go straight into recovery mode. I checked the partitions after installing High Sierra but nothing changed.

Edited by Fantasy761

Hi @MaLd0n, i would like to update my laptop to high sierra or mojave, but i've got some problems.

I tried many times to update, but i don't know how to fix hd4400 (the patch i use now doesn't work in higher version) and wifi (if i update clover, wifi patches doesn't work anymore).

Can you help me? Thanks a lot!

3 hours ago, Fantasy761 said:

Hi @MaLd0n  I followed your guide to setup High Sierra and got mostly everything working. I have a strange issue where I need to press the power button after I wake my computer from sleep to turn on my display. My audio works only with the patch. My computer doesn't seem to shutdown properly and wifi doesn't work but im not sure if its supported.

I also cant boot into Windows 10. It will go straight into recovery mode. I checked the partitions after installing High Sierra but nothing changed.

Send me Jasons-iMac.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

WIFI ETC, u need check model

14 minutes ago, Paolo7297 said:

Hi @MaLd0n, i would like to update my laptop to high sierra or mojave, but i've got some problems.

I tried many times to update, but i don't know how to fix hd4400 (the patch i use now doesn't work in higher version) and wifi (if i update clover, wifi patches doesn't work anymore).

Can you help me? Thanks a lot!

u need check if have support, in mojave many hardware say goodbye

• Thanks 1

Hi, MaLdOn.

I'm trying to hackintosh a Dell Optiplex 3020 desktop, HD4400, 8 series, i3-4130.

I cannot boot with your clover, checked with your installation and post install clover folders. Screen remains black, once all the verbose lines finish, and it doesn't load the GUI, just when it's supposed to do that.

I have been able to do an F4 and realised DSDT is extracted with 3 errors: I don't know how to fix this.

Please, can you patch it, so I will try again to boot with your clover installation version? Or is the DSDT messed up and it cannot be patched?

Thank you very much.

Note: I'm attaching the whole ACPI-Origin folder here.

DellOptiplex3020-CloverACPIOrigin.zip

Edited by skyfly555

10 hours ago, skyfly555 said:

Hi, MaLdOn.

I'm trying to hackintosh a Dell Optiplex 3020 desktop, HD4400, 8 series, i3-4130.

I cannot boot with your clover, checked with your installation and post install clover folders. Screen remains black, once all the verbose lines finish, and it doesn't load the GUI, just when it's supposed to do that.

I have been able to do an F4 and realised DSDT is extracted with 3 errors: I don't know how to fix this.

Please, can you patch it, so I will try again to boot with your clover installation version? Or is the DSDT messed up and it cannot be patched?

Thank you very much.

Note: I'm attaching the whole ACPI-Origin folder here.

DellOptiplex3020-CloverACPIOrigin.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

black screen is a video problem, u need check it

• Like 1

Hey Maldon, Having an issue with the latest Mojave update. I can no longer boot with my DSDT. if I remove it I can boot normally. I loose some functions but it boots. Only thing ive changed is adding 32GB of ram and going from a GTX970 to an RX580. Odd.. Attached are my debugs. 

Send me Pauls-iMac.zip

Hi MaLd0n,

i could see that you're an expert of hackintosh and dsDT Files. We have an Dell Optiplex 980 with 8 GB RAM, Samsung Evo 860 - 500 GB SSD and Zotax GT 730 - 4 GB.

But we can't get the Sierra Installer running. We get often the ACPI xnu.3789 ACPI Driver could not found or the Stop Symbol Error. Are you apple to help us?

We have already used your clover intel chipset version. Attached are the origin files of DSDT which we have extracted by F4 on your modded Clover Version.

It would be nice from you if you can help us on that matter.

origin.zip