[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MaLd0n said:

/patched 

I have tried to patch it with HP 4X0 G1 didnt work and Hp hevy didnt work i have tried to patch it with HP generic as well nothing work My laptop is HP 650 G1 Do u have any idea Pleaaase ?
Also i have problem when i use my Graphic card full high resolution i have glitches like in the picture... but when i use 1600 X or 1366X it works fine do u have any solution for that my graphic is intel 4600 HD
&key=85cfebf890c758dfd8e8e85ca1efaa253cf

6 hours ago, BibouI said:

I have tried to patch it with HP 4X0 G1 didnt work and Hp hevy didnt work i have tried to patch it with HP generic as well nothing work My laptop is HP 650 G1 Do u have any idea Pleaaase ?
Also i have problem when i use my Graphic card full high resolution i have glitches like in the picture... but when i use 1600 X or 1366X it works fine do u have any solution for that my graphic is intel 4600 HD
&key=85cfebf890c758dfd8e8e85ca1efaa253cf

try with slide=0 in config.plist

1 hour ago, ellaosx said:

@MaLd0n

To enable PM, we need to set PluginType. But there are 2 PluginType in config.

Which is the correct one Red or Blue?

plugintype.png.22c49ca6c74b9834a0a7dc6cbb3fa2a5.png

only red arrow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, BibouI said:

I used it my system wont work and it gives me this error message 

3BAD2908-F938-4512-B95D-2DED9F84578F.jpeg

check in search forum if u found a solution for glitches in 4600, idk, need a test

• Like 1

ASUS P8P67LE

INtel I5-3350P

REALTEK ALC C892 

GTX 1060 APPLEHDA fixed help HDMI signal CABEL

ssd AND CLOVER ALL FILE please patched CLOVER https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vKUATrlGtsKhH4yE0a9Xw_Rb28hm9cKw/view?usp=sharing

please not signal help fixed APPLECPUID error time 60s fixed help 

1 hour ago, ford22 said:

ASUSP8P67LE.zip

3 hours ago, ford22 said:

ASUS P8P67LE

INtel I5-3350P

REALTEK ALC C892 

GTX 1060 APPLEHDA fixed help HDMI signal CABEL

ssd AND CLOVER ALL FILE please patched CLOVER https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vKUATrlGtsKhH4yE0a9Xw_Rb28hm9cKw/view?usp=sharing

1 hour ago, ford22 said:

ASUSP8P67LE.zip

dsdt is full patched

• Like 1

Can anyone please help me ?

I'm on High Sierra 10.13.6 and I need your help with clover folder. I mean dsdt , ssdt and also whatever modification/optimisation for kexts and config.plist.

Things to resolve so far (but feel free to change whatever you think is for the best for my system) :

1) Sound through headphones is distorted. It sounds like coming from 2 different channel. I have to turn balance all the way to left or right to hear music.

2) No HDMI audio

3) No brightness control

4) I'm not sure if cpu/gpu power management is proper for my laptop

5) Everything you think ....

Thank you in advance for your work and time spent , waiting to get my proper hackintosh machine done.

Send me MacBook-Pro.zip

One of my new notebooks, Lenovo B4310, upgraded the CPU to i5 3380m.
Please improve the DSDT and Config, thank you ~!
CPU: i5 3380m
GPU: HD4000
Audio: ALC 269
WIFI: Dell 1510

Audio does not work, the original power management is not loaded, USB3.0 not work,please help me!

RunMe.app Files:

https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/U8IW7FSl/file.html

Edited by visin

On 8/3/2018 at 4:59 AM, dimitris said:

Can anyone please help me ?

I'm on High Sierra 10.13.6 and I need your help with clover folder. I mean dsdt , ssdt and also whatever modification/optimisation for kexts and config.plist.

Things to resolve so far (but feel free to change whatever you think is for the best for my system) :

1) Sound through headphones is distorted. It sounds like coming from 2 different channel. I have to turn balance all the way to left or right to hear music.

2) No HDMI audio

3) No brightness control

4) I'm not sure if cpu/gpu power management is proper for my laptop

5) Everything you think ....

Thank you in advance for your work and time spent , waiting to get my proper hackintosh machine done.

Send me MacBook-Pro.zip

check here

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6656

have all solution there, great guide by onemanosx!

5 hours ago, visin said:

One of my new notebooks, Lenovo B4310, upgraded the CPU to i5 3380m.
Please improve the DSDT and Config, thank you ~!
CPU: i5 3380m
GPU: HD4000
Audio: ALC 269
WIFI: Dell 1510

Audio does not work, the original power management is not loaded, USB3.0 not work,please help me!

RunMe.app Files:

https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/U8IW7FSl/file.html

i'll check in some hours

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

check here

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6656

have all solution there, great guide by onemanosx!

i'll check in some hours

Ssdt.aml has been generated and loaded with X86platformplugin and X86platformshim, but the frequency has not changed and has been running at the highest frequency.
New Runme.app file, trouble making dsdt for me, thank you! !

https://www25.zippyshare.com/v/B1D128KF/file.html

Edited by visin

Hello, I've been trying to make my igpu (uhd 630 on a i5 8400) work on a gigabyte h370 aorus gaming 3, dvmt allocated is set to 128mb and DVMT Total GFX Memory to 256 (that's the default value fo the bios)

I've tried several ids in clover lilu+whatevergreen or lilu+intelgraphicsfixup+shiki+fakecpid, fake intel hd from rehab man, no matter what I do i get an alloc 2 error, I was able to make it work with a rx 560 with the 00003 id plataform in clover and intel disabled (I don't have the rx 560 anymore)

I keep getting this error, tried with you clover folder on my HS USB and got it as well:

IMG_20180806_184507.jpg

17 minutes ago, oscargp89 said:

Hello, I've been trying to make my igpu (uhd 630 on a i5 8400) work on a gigabyte h370 aorus gaming 3, dvmt allocated is set to 128mb and DVMT Total GFX Memory to 256 (that's the default value fo the bios)

I've tried several ids in clover lilu+whatevergreen or lilu+intelgraphicsfixup+shiki+fakecpid, fake intel hd from rehab man, no matter what I do i get an alloc 2 error, I was able to make it work with a rx 560 with the 00003 id plataform in clover and intel disabled (I don't have the rx 560 anymore)

I keep getting this error, tried with you clover folder on my HS USB and got it as well:

IMG_20180806_184507.jpg

just enable intelhd in bios

u need a full DSDT patched too with correct config, all hacks need it

I did a bios reset, leave the igfx default values (64) and the alloc 2 error was gone (if i raise dvmt allocated  to 128 I get it again), the installer was loading, and then the screen went black, and monitor showed the no signal prompt, I'm using the hdmi port of my mb. 

@MaLd0n

Edited by oscargp89

Hi @MaLd0n

I work everyday very satisfied with my hackintosh but i've never the time for optimize my setup. I'll very grateful to you if you give me a hand for this.

i attacched here my ACPI Original Table, CLOVER folder and your RunMe.app output. 

Thanks a lot

ACPI-TABLE_Origin.zip

CLOVER-k1n4.zip

Send me HackPro-k1n4.zip

6 hours ago, k1n4 said:

Hi @MaLd0n

I work everyday very satisfied with my hackintosh but i've never the time for optimize my setup. I'll very grateful to you if you give me a hand for this.

i attacched here my ACPI Original Table, CLOVER folder and your RunMe.app output. 

Thanks a lot

ACPI-TABLE_Origin.zip

CLOVER-k1n4.zip

Send me HackPro-k1n4.zip

CLOVER.zip