[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

Hi MaLd0n!

Can you please help me to edit my DSDT, SSDT and Config.plist that working best with:

----My Specs----

• Gigabyte GA Z270 Gaming K3
  • intel core i7 7700k
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb
  • Samsung 960 evo m.2 250gb
  • using High Sierra 10.13.2 (17C88)

I have also a problem with sleep, the system wakes up immediately from sleep.

Wake reason i gotWake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC

Im using Corsair Hydro H100i v2, its maybe coz of usb that is contacted with the motherboard?

Thank you for your time to help us.

All Files you need.zip

• Like 1

I`m work in patches, u have 300 devices lol

i apply all essentials, cosmetics patches, for work like a one real Mac ;) i'm happy if work good for u :D I do a lot of installations, I have time to test, create the patches, update the old ones ;)

if u can pay me a beer, is here

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=RYQ6CGUGK5D6S

Welcome!

Enjoy!

Let me know if work good

300 devices? lol i know i have a few nvme drives and some thunderbolt stuff but idk about 300 devices damn. 

Im just trying to get my PCI lanes and usb stuff organized and getting everything to run smoothly.

also hate that it doesnt recognize my cpu

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n!

Can you please help me to edit my DSDT, SSDT and Config.plist that working best with:

----My Specs----

• Gigabyte GA Z270 Gaming K3
  • intel core i7 7700k
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb
  • Samsung 960 evo m.2 250gb
  • using High Sierra 10.13.2 (17C88)

Im using Corsair Hydro H100i v2, its maybe coz of usb that is contacted with the motherboard?

Thank you for your time to help us.

try

CLOVER.zip

yes, usb contact in mobo cause bug sleep in some cases

300 devices? lol i know i have a few nvme drives and some thunderbolt stuff but idk about 300 devices damn. 

Im just trying to get my PCI lanes and usb stuff organized and getting everything to run smoothly.

also hate that it doesnt recognize my cpu

i look into it in the night, my brain is frying

• Like 1

Clover file you sent working well, but no audio from monitor (using DP) when using appleALC, audio working just from headphones and its very bad quality. But the audio working very good when i'm using VoodooHDA.kext and i'm happy with that as long as it does not make a problem?

I just have a problem with sleep for now. hope you can help me with that.. I have already sent you a beer  :thumbsup_anim: thank you man!

VoodooHDA.kext.zip

• Like 1

Clover file you sent working well, but no audio from monitor (using DP) when using appleALC, audio working just from headphones and its very bad quality. But the audio working very good when i'm using VoodooHDA.kext and i'm happy with that as long as it does not make a problem?

I just have a problem with sleep for now. hope you can help me with that.. I have already sent you a beer  :thumbsup_anim: thank you man!

Lego

check

replace DSDT in Clover/Acpi/Patched and use Vodoohda from folder

lenovo16HD AUDIO.zip

AppleAlc work in onboard audio and voodoohda work only in HDMI audio(i add id from ur GPU)

let me know if work

Use AppleAlc + Lilu + Voodoohda(voodoohda from my folder)

• Like 2

already set but doesn't work

use ur olde clover folder, put DSDT and hotpatches in ur old clover folder

GFX0 to IGPU

HDAS to HDEF

HECI to IMEI
494d4549 
  • Like 1

Lego

check

replace DSDT in Clover/Acpi/Patched and use Vodoohda from folder

attachicon.giflenovo16HD AUDIO.zip

AppleAlc work in onboard audio and voodoohda work only in HDMI audio(i add id from ur GPU)

let me know if work

Use AppleAlc + Lilu + Voodoohda(voodoohda from my folder)

the system keeps rebooting after trying to boot now.

I have managed to boot with -s and the sound works now with my displayport which i want that :) Im not using udmi.. but it shows strange as in the picture below.

post-2203208-0-46339700-1516229657_thumb.png

• Like 1

the system keeps rebooting after trying to boot now.

I have managed to boot with -s and the sound works now with my displayport which i want that :) Im not using udmi.. but it shows strange as in the picture below.

run kextutility one time

Kext Utility.app.zip

u can use all kexts in clover/kexts/other, voodoohda too

use kexts there, if u have kexts installed in L/E or S/L/E, remove and run kext utility

Ye, voodoohda inject all

u dont use onboard audio?

• Like 1

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

send me one ioreg after reboot

attachicon.gifIORegistryExplorer.app.zip

Thank you. I have attached the IORegistry. I hope I did it correctly. 

Sometimes the PC resumes from sleep to a black screen and sometimes it resumes with a frozen screen. Unplugging then reconnecting the display ports fixes it. Is there any solution for this?

Renegaid’s iMac.zip

• Like 1

Reboot issue is solved now.

yes i dont use onboard audio

;)

Thank you. I have attached the IORegistry. I hope I did it correctly. 

Sometimes the PC resumes from sleep to a black screen and sometimes it resumes with a frozen screen. Unplugging then reconnecting the display ports fixes it. Is there any solution for this?

U can try a previous version

NvidiaGraphicsFixup_1.2.1.kext.zip

use ur olde clover folder, put DSDT and hotpatches in ur old clover folder

GFX0 to IGPU

HDAS to HDEF

HECI to IMEI

494d4549

seems to be working now! Probably the issue was a recent bios update to F8b, i downgraded to F7 version. Thank you!

• Like 1

take a test

attachicon.gifDSDT.gigibatt.zip

Hey Maldon, thanx for the file! I 

I have problems with the prelinked kernel permissions (it's not due to your DSDT), I think I'll have to format and redo a clean install. since I will change a few things and use the APFS format I wanted to know if I can try anyway with this attachment or if it is better to send you a new clean DSDT and redo everything from scratch.

• Like 1

seems to be working now! Probably the issue was a recent bios update to F8b, i downgraded to F7 version. Thank you!

updated bios and send me original dsdt extract from new bios

take a test

attachicon.gifDSDT.gigibatt.zip

Hey Maldon, thanx for the file! I 

I have problems with the prelinked kernel permissions (it's not due to your DSDT), I think I'll have to format and redo a clean install. since I will change a few things and use the APFS format I wanted to know if I can try anyway with this attachment or if it is better to send you a new clean DSDT and redo everything from scratch.

use all kexts in Library/Extensions

put all kexts there and run KextUtility

u can try generate one ssdt for check if work

attachicon.gifssdtPRGen.command.zip

u need a minimal freq 800mhz

check

attachicon.gifpost-557433-0-61837400-1495583313.png

Put two files in ur desktop and run .command

attachicon.gifAppleIntelInfo.zip

after, open terminal and run it some times

sudo cat /tmp/AppleIntelInfo.dat

Thanks for the suggestion, but SSDT generated with latest ssdtPRGen seems get worse. In fact now I've problem with Sleep/Wake (black screen instead of sleeping and crash on wake) and anyway CPU never reach 800Mhz.

I've also tried without ur DSDT and without PluginType or any other Table dropping... a baseline system... and seems that in that situation CPU reach 800Mhz as you can see here:

post-319277-0-66326200-1516282287_thumb.png

but PM seems however not enabled because X86PlatformPlugin is not present under CPU0@0 in IOReg

post-319277-0-84594300-1516282461_thumb.png

Any suggestion?

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestion, but SSDT generated with latest ssdtPRGen seems get worse. In fact now I've problem with Sleep/Wake (black screen instead of sleeping and crash on wake) and anyway CPU never reach 800Mhz.

I've also tried without ur DSDT and without PluginType or any other Table dropping... a baseline system... and seems that in that situation CPU reach 800Mhz as you can see here:

attachicon.gifGadget-Baseline.png

but PM seems however not enabled because X86PlatformPlugin is not present under CPU0@0 in IOReg

attachicon.gifSchermata 2018-01-18 alle 14.33.36.png

Any suggestion?

Yes, dont work without it

post ur full clover folder in use