Clover Themes

Slice
1,867 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

try this let me know if its perfect

it doesn't load monterey.icns, I also tried to convert it to png like the other files, but nothing to do for now

5 minutes ago, iCanaro said:

it doesn't load monterey.icns, I also tried to convert it to png like the other files, but nothing to do for now

Dev need integrate Monterey icons in the code  you can try rename icon to  os_unknown.icns:D

15 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

Dev need integrate Monterey icons in the code  you can try rename icon to  os_unknown.icns:D

already done this too, but not the charge itself, we will wait for the must integrate what is needed  :D 

21 minutes ago, iCanaro said:

already done this too, but not the charge itself, we will wait for the must integrate what is needed  :D 

@iCanaro Rename os_mac.icns  its work :guitar: replace os_mac.icns

screenshot7.thumb.png.5a387615cf6b0e82127a4a63ff6b423f.png

2047983403_Capturedcranle2021-06-0908_42_56.png.791f32126902fc89ebcdf57b1ae6440d.png

Edited by chris1111
  • Like 5

Hi @Slice @iCanaro @chris1111 @blackosx

I want to make my own custom theme and check the ones I use. But I don't understand the @Slice's explanation (April 2020): "Now theme designers should more carefully check all images. New engine is more rigorous to images.

However they may named icons as *.png as it should be. Not .icns as before."

I upload several theme from this topic: all icons are named as before, with the extension icns. (I suppose png file rename to icns file).

So, what is the right way for Clover Themes. Please.

3 hours ago, Matgen84 said:

Hi   @chris1111

So, what is the right way for Clover Themes. Please.

Yes create all  .png and rename all  files thens compress the all files, you will see after your Icons look a .icns

Edited by chris1111
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

Yes create all  .png and rename all  files thens compress the all files, you will see after your Icons look a .icns

Thanks a lot, my Bro  :) PNG 8bits without Alpha, I suppose !

• Like 1

Hi @chris1111 @blackosx

There is something wrong since I migrate from Mojave to Catalina. When I rename PNG to ICNS, most of the time, renamed icons don't appear as icons on the desktop or in the folders where I file them. Do you have any idea, why.

Spoiler

433643704_Capturedcran2021-06-1510_02_52.png.bb4e35f72cb8600908932ca7bf71588a.png

3 hours ago, Matgen84 said:

Hi @chris1111 @blackosx

There is something wrong since I migrate from Mojave to Catalina. When I rename PNG to ICNS, most of the time, renamed icons don't appear as icons on the desktop or in the folders where I file them. Do you have any idea, why.

Reveal hidden contents

433643704_Capturedcran2021-06-1510_02_52.png.bb4e35f72cb8600908932ca7bf71588a.png

I told you if you compresses the rename PNG  then Uncompress  it appear as icons on the desktop

Exemple rename Clover.png to Clover.icns. Compress Clover.icns then uncompress  you will see the  ICNS:trumpet:

Edited by chris1111

18 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

I told you if you compresses the rename PNG  then Uncompress  it appear as icons on the desktop

Exemple rename Clover.png to Clover.icns. Compress Clover.icns then uncompress  you will see the  ICNS:trumpet:

Thanks. :) I misunderstood. I thought about ImageOptim, but it doesn't seem like it.

Edited by Matgen84

• 1 month later...