Clover General discussion

ErmaC
30,140 posts in this topic

kushwavez@X1C6-Pro ~ % /Users/kushwavez/Downloads/CloverX64TestNewParser ; exit;
Version 5
file:/Users/kushwavez/Desktop/T440_CLOVER_v5131_NEW/CLOVER/config.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/Documents/RaZroX_config.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/Documents/GitHub/acer-aspire-v5-591g-clover-efi/bootpack/CLOVER/config_debug.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/Documents/GitHub/acer-aspire-v5-591g-clover-efi/bootpack/CLOVER/config.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/Documents/GitHub/asus-z170-deluxe-clover-efi/CLOVER/config_debug.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/Documents/GitHub/asus-z170-deluxe-clover-efi/CLOVER/config_amd_debug.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/Documents/GitHub/asus-z170-deluxe-clover-efi/CLOVER/config_amd.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/Documents/GitHub/asus-z170-deluxe-clover-efi/CLOVER/config_headless.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/Documents/GitHub/asus-z170-deluxe-clover-efi/CLOVER/config_headless_debug.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/Documents/GitHub/asus-z170-deluxe-clover-efi/CLOVER/config.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/Documents/GitHub/lenovo-x1c6-clover-efi/CLOVER/config_debug.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/Documents/GitHub/lenovo-x1c6-clover-efi/CLOVER/config.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/Downloads/config_HD615_620_630_640_650.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/git/CloverBootloader/Xcode/CloverX64TestNewParser/config-test1.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/git/CloverBootloader/Xcode/cpp_tests/config-all.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/git/CloverBootloader/Xcode/cpp_tests/config-all-warnings.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/git/CloverBootloader/CloverPackage/CloverV2/EFI/CLOVER/config-sample.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/git/CloverBootloader/CloverPackage/CloverV2/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/config-sample.plist
file:/Users/kushwavez/git/CloverBootloader/CloverPackage/CloverV2/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/UEFI/config-sample.plist
file:/Volumes/HomeNAS/Backup/EFIS/Lenovo-T440-CLOVER-EFI/CLOVER/config.plist
file:/Volumes/HomeNAS/Backup/EFIS/Lenovo-T440-CLOVER-EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/config-sample.plist
file:/Volumes/HomeNAS/Backup/EFIS/Lenovo-T440-CLOVER-EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/UEFI/config-sample.plist
file:/Volumes/HomeNAS/Backup/EFIS/CLOVER_T440_Clover/config.plist
file:/Volumes/HomeNAS/Backup/EFIS/CLOVER_T440_Clover/OEM/SystemProductName/config-sample.plist
file:/Volumes/HomeNAS/Backup/EFIS/CLOVER_T440_Clover/OEM/SystemProductName/UEFI/config-sample.plist
file:/Volumes/Untitled/Users/Viktor-X1C/AppData/Local/Packages/microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalState/Files/S0/3/Attachments/config[422].plist
file:/Volumes/Untitled/Users/Viktor-X1C/AppData/Local/Packages/microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalState/Files/S0/3/Attachments/config[423].plist
file:/Volumes/Untitled/Users/Viktor-X1C/AppData/Local/Packages/microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalState/Files/S0/3/Attachments/config[430].plist
file:/Volumes/Untitled/Users/Viktor-X1C/Documents/GitHub/lenovo-x1c6-clover-efi/CLOVER/config.plist
file:/Volumes/Untitled/Users/Viktor-X1C/Documents/GitHub/lenovo-x1c6-clover-efi/CLOVER/config_debug.plist

@Jief_Machak 

No parsing bug detected. Great. Let me know

Edited by kushwavez

I am tired to wait

sergey@iMac2017 Test_Config % ./CloverX64TestNewParser
Version 5
file:/Users/sergey/Desktop/Work/DarwinDumper_3.1.1_2021.03.29_21.56.36_iMac17,1_AMI_X64_5132_(master,_commit_a5494a89f)_Unknown_20E5196f_sergey/Boot Loaders/Configuration Files/disk0s1-EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist
file:/Users/sergey/Desktop/Work/DarwinDumper_3.1.1_2021.03.21_15.33.53_iMac17,1_Clover_X64_5131_(master,_commit_977f3e2e7)_Legacy_20E5196f_sergey/Boot Loaders/Configuration Files/disk0s1-EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist
file:/Users/sergey/Desktop/Work/DarwinDumper_3.1.0b7_2020.11.22_13.55.21_iMac17,1_AMI_X64_5126_(master,_commit_bf6376277)_Unknown_20B5022a_sergey/Boot Loaders/Configuration Files/disk0s1-EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist
file:/Users/sergey/Desktop/Work/DarwinDumper_3.1.0b7_2020.12.12_12.16.19_iMac17,1_AMI_X64_5127_(master,_commit_349e56a68)_Unknown_20C5061b_sergey/Boot Loaders/Configuration Files/disk0s1-EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist
file:/Users/sergey/Desktop/Work/DarwinDumper_3.1.0b7_2020.12.03_20.25.46_iMac17,1_Clover_X64_5127_(master,_commit_349e56a68)_Unknown_20B5022a_sergey/Boot Loaders/Configuration Files/disk0s1-EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist
file:/Users/sergey/Downloads/config.plist
file:/Users/sergey/src/CloverBootloader/Xcode/CloverX64TestNewParser/config-test1.plist
file:/Users/sergey/src/CloverBootloader/Xcode/cpp_tests/config-all.plist
file:/Users/sergey/src/CloverBootloader/Xcode/cpp_tests/config-all-warnings.plist
file:/Users/sergey/src/CloverBootloader/CloverPackage/CloverV2/EFI/CLOVER/config-sample.plist
file:/Users/sergey/src/CloverBootloader/CloverPackage/CloverV2/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/config-sample.plist
file:/Users/sergey/src/CloverBootloader/CloverPackage/CloverV2/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/UEFI/config-sample.plist
file:/Volumes/Change/config.plist
file:/Volumes/Windows10/Users/Sergey/Desktop/Projects/Clover5118/CloverPackage/CloverV2/EFI/CLOVER/config-sample.plist
file:/Volumes/Windows10/Users/Sergey/Desktop/Projects/Clover5118/CloverPackage/CloverV2/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/config-sample.plist
file:/Volumes/Windows10/Users/Sergey/Desktop/Projects/Clover5118/CloverPackage/CloverV2/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/UEFI/config-sample.plist
file:/Volumes/Windows10/Users/Sergey/Desktop/Projects/CloverBootloader/CloverPackage/CloverV2/EFI/CLOVER/config-sample.plist
file:/Volumes/Windows10/Users/Sergey/Desktop/Projects/CloverBootloader/CloverPackage/CloverV2/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/config-sample.plist
file:/Volumes/Windows10/Users/Sergey/Desktop/Projects/CloverBootloader/CloverPackage/CloverV2/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/UEFI/config-sample.plist
file:/Volumes/Windows10/Users/Sergey/Desktop/Projects/CloverBootloader/Xcode/cpp_tests/config-all-warnings.plist
file:/Volumes/Windows10/Users/Sergey/Desktop/Projects/CloverBootloader/Xcode/cpp_tests/config-all.plist
file:/Volumes/Windows10/Users/Sergey/Downloads/470133_EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist
file:/Volumes/Windows10/Users/Sergey/Downloads/470133_EFI/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/config-sample.plist
file:/Volumes/Windows10/Users/Sergey/Downloads/470133_EFI/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/config.plist
file:/Volumes/Windows10/Users/Sergey/Downloads/470133_EFI/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/UEFI/config-sample.plist
file:/Volumes/Windows10/Users/Sergey/Downloads/470133_EFI/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/UEFI/config.plist
file:/Volumes/Windows10/Users/Sergey/Downloads/DarwinDumper_3.1.0b6_2020.05.22_18.29.30_MacPro5,1_Clover_X64_5118_(master,_commit_6529f815d)_Sierra_16G29_sergei/Boot Loaders/Configuration Files/disk0s1-EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist

• Haha 1

Wow!

Please send the file '/Volumes/DataHD/RealMacs/MBP9_2/MBP92/DarwinDumper_2.2.4_Apple_Lion_Demo/BootloaderConfigFiles/Volumes/CLOVER/EFI/OEM/K50ID/config.plist' as is to me. DO NOT modify the file please, or I won't catch that bug in my new parser. Thanks.

config.plist

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jief_Machak said:

"Please send the file '[path of clover config file]/[filename].plist' as is to me. DO NOT modify the file please, or I won't catch that bug in my new parser. Thanks."

send me the file "[path of clover config file]/[filename].plist", please.

2 hours ago, Jief_Machak said:

Documents/mav/EFI_5029/CLOVER/config.plist

config.plist.zip

14 minutes ago, polyzargone said:

Sorry, my bad, log weren't accurate and that's not the file that causes the bug.

I updated a version 6c. Could you pass it again and send me the file from the last message before it says bug ?

NOTE : I also improved message that just said bug ! :P

56 minutes ago, polyzargone said:

Please send the file '/Volumes/Macintosh HD/Users/polyzargone/Desktop/Portables/HP Spectre x360/Rapport_MacBidouille/CLOVER/config.plist' as is to me. DO NOT modify the file please, or I won't catch that bug in my new parser. Thanks.

config.plist.zip 3 kB · 1 download

Version 8...

This inconsistency was about ig-platform-id which can prevent to boot. Good to catch these before.

Thanks for your patience.

Hum, before, my insanelymac title was something like "teh 11443(*". Now it became "InsanelyMac Deity". Not sure what I prefer... :lol:

• Haha 2

iMac2017:Test_Config sergey$ ./CloverX64TestNewParser 
Version 8
file:/Users/sergey/Desktop/config2.plist
Please send the file '/Users/sergey/Desktop/config2.plist' as is to me. DO NOT modify the file please, or I won't catch that bug in my new parser. Thanks.

config2.plist

5 hours ago, Slice said:

iMac2017:Test_Config sergey$ ./CloverX64TestNewParser 
Version 8
file:/Users/sergey/Desktop/config2.plist
Please send the file '/Users/sergey/Desktop/config2.plist' as is to me. DO NOT modify the file please, or I won't catch that bug in my new parser. Thanks.

config2.plist 42.05 kB · 3 downloads

New version 9 on github.

You're the only one, so far, to have the value of CsrActiveConfig in a data tag ! Case now handled. Thanks.

• Like 2

Next test will be at the evening only.

23 minutes ago, Jief_Machak said:

New version 9 on github.

You're the only one, so far, to have the value of CsrActiveConfig in a data tag ! Case now handled. Thanks.

data tag? Strange. I don't remember why it was happened.

23 minutes ago, Slice said:

Next test will be at the evening only.

data tag? Strange. I don't remember why it was happened.

Hi @Slice
I remember the discussion in this thread December, 15 about commit d68d53a. Sorry if I misunderstood, my English is bad.

https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader/commit/d68d53a4165dc634ffc770072c7f055e8fa2e6e6

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matgen84 said:

Hi @Slice
I remember the discussion in this thread December, 15 about commit d68d53a. Sorry if I misunderstood, my English is bad.

https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader/commit/d68d53a4165dc634ffc770072c7f055e8fa2e6e6

Ah ok, this "data" possibility was added not so long ago, after I made my first version of my new parser. That is explaining why. That's confirming that "mass testing" is good :-)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, polyzargone said:

polyzargone@MacBook-Optimus Clover_test % ./CloverX64TestNewParser       
Version 8
Please send the file '/Volumes/MacDATA/OEM/Aspire V3-772G/config.plist' as is to me. DO NOT modify the file please, or I won't catch that bug in my new parser. Thanks.

config.plist.zip 6.05 kB · 1 download

1 hour ago, MifJpn said:

Thank you always!

@Jief_Machak

Version 9

Please send the file '/Volumes/MacData/1.EFI-Backup/1.CatalinaEFI(Clover)/old/EFI.2007261135/CLOVER/config.plist' as is to me. DO NOT modify the file please, or I won't catch that bug in my new parser. Thanks.

config.plist 8.55 kB · 1 download

Fixed in version 11 ?