Clover General discussion

ErmaC
30,135 posts in this topic

I've committed my first success to boot big sur installer with Clover. I basically integrate OpenCore as a library.

Don't get too exited as we are far from the end.

Devs, have a look at the method StartLoader11() in main.cpp. A lot of things are comment out (including ACPI patching). So not sure about the boot on real hardware. I currently use VMWare and can share the EFI folder.

Because there is a lot of changes I've committed that in a git branch. In case we decided not to continue that way, it didn't modify the master branch. If we continue, I'll integrate in the master branch.

I'd like this solution because it means we don't have to worry anymore about being behind OpenCore. We have to admit that these guy are good, understand low level and machine code, etc. Why not reusing their work ?
In the other hand, someone can make this work without OpenCore, why not ?

Developers, let me know what you think.

To get the source, use 

git clone -b opencore_integration  --recurse-submodules https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader.git

There is a bug in OpenCore, sometime it goes back to the menu, sometime it crash at boot. So this version will do the same, of course.

While writing this, I realize that I didn't test if it can still boot previous macOS !

Maybe interesting discovery : in my test environment, I have 2 kexts; Lilu and VirtualSMC. Lilu has to appear first in the list of the kext to add to the kernel (or VirtualSMC has to be 2nd ???). Anyway, VirtualSMC first and Lilu 2nd give the usual stop at apfs_module_start:2411 !!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jief_Machak said:

I've committed my first success to boot big sur installer with Clover. I basically integrate OpenCore as a library.

Don't get too exited as we are far from the end.

Devs, have a look at the method StartLoader11() in main.cpp. A lot of things are comment out (including ACPI patching). So not sure about the boot on real hardware. I currently use VMWare and can share the EFI folder.

Because there is a lot of changes I've committed that in a git branch. In case we decided not to continue that way, it didn't modify the master branch. If we continue, I'll integrate in the master branch.

I'd like this solution because it means we don't have to worry anymore about being behind OpenCore. We have to admit that these guy are good, understand low level and machine code, etc. Why not reusing their work ?
In the other hand, someone can make this work without OpenCore, why not ?

Developers, let me know what you think.

To get the source, use 

git clone -b opencore_integration  --recurse-submodules https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader.git

There is a bug in OpenCore, sometime it goes back to the menu, sometime it crash at boot. So this version will do the same, of course.

While writing this, I realize that I didn't test if it can still boot previous macOS !

Maybe interesting discovery : in my test environment, I have 2 kexts; Lilu and VirtualSMC. Lilu has to appear first in the list of the kext to add to the kernel (or VirtualSMC has to be 2nd ???). Anyway, VirtualSMC first and Lilu 2nd give the usual stop at apfs_module_start:2411 !!

Great beginning for Clover booting Big Sur. Thanks :) On real hardware, no bug with official Opencore: do not go back to picker menu and not crash at boot.

Do you need some tests for OpenCore_integration branch ? I can on my Z390 config, if you want.

• Like 1

@Jief_Machak

Compilation error on my hack

Spoiler

testSurrogatePairUnicodeCharInUtf16File (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testSurrogatePairUnicodeCharInUtf8File (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testSurrogatePairUnicodeCharInUtf8FileWithBom (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testUtf16InUniFile (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testValidUtf8File (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testValidUtf8FileWithBom (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ran 280 tests in 1.387s

OK

Running edk2 build for CloverX64 using the command:

build  -D DISABLE_USB_SUPPORT -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED --conf=/Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/Conf -D USE_BIOS_BLOCKIO -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover.dsc  -a X64 -b RELEASE -t GCC53 -n 9

Build environment: Darwin-20.1.0-x86_64-i386-64bit

Build start time: 08:56:19, Sep.07 2020

WORKSPACE        = /Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader

EDK_TOOLS_PATH   = /Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/BaseTools

CONF_PATH        = /Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/Conf

Processing meta-data Architecture(s)  = X64

.Build target     = RELEASE

Toolchain        = GCC53

Active Platform          = /Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/Clover.dsc

build.py...

/Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/Clover.dsc(153): error 000E: File/directory not found in workspace

/Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/MdeModulePkg/Library/BaseSerialPortLibNull/BaseSerialPortLibNull.inf

- Failed -

Build end time: 08:56:19, Sep.07 2020

Build total time: 00:00:00

yapan4@Yapan4s-Mac ~ %

3 minutes ago, yapan4 said:

@Jief_Machak

Compilation error on my hack

Hide contents

testSurrogatePairUnicodeCharInUtf16File (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testSurrogatePairUnicodeCharInUtf8File (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testSurrogatePairUnicodeCharInUtf8FileWithBom (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testUtf16InUniFile (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testValidUtf8File (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

testValidUtf8FileWithBom (CheckUnicodeSourceFiles.Tests) ... ok

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ran 280 tests in 1.387s

OK

Running edk2 build for CloverX64 using the command:

build  -D DISABLE_USB_SUPPORT -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED --conf=/Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/Conf -D USE_BIOS_BLOCKIO -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover.dsc  -a X64 -b RELEASE -t GCC53 -n 9

Build environment: Darwin-20.1.0-x86_64-i386-64bit

Build start time: 08:56:19, Sep.07 2020

WORKSPACE        = /Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader

EDK_TOOLS_PATH   = /Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/BaseTools

CONF_PATH        = /Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/Conf

Processing meta-data Architecture(s)  = X64

.Build target     = RELEASE

Toolchain        = GCC53

Active Platform          = /Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/Clover.dsc

build.py...

/Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/Clover.dsc(153): error 000E: File/directory not found in workspace

/Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/MdeModulePkg/Library/BaseSerialPortLibNull/BaseSerialPortLibNull.inf

- Failed -

Build end time: 08:56:19, Sep.07 2020

Build total time: 00:00:00

yapan4@Yapan4s-Mac ~ %

yes, just see it too. Fixing now.

In the meantime, build DEBUG.

EDIT : well, DEBUG gives me another error... Wait a sec, I'll fix both and tell you.

Edited by Jief_Machak
  • Like 2

I forgot to pull my own modificiations !! So DEBUG compile fine.

So DEBUG compile fine, although you'l have at the end 

Created /JiefLand/5.Devel/Clover/Clover-projects/Clover--CloverHackyColor--master.opencore/Build/Clover/DEBUG_GCC53/FV/Efildr64
warning: boot file bigger than low-ebda permits, switching to --std-ebda
GenPage...
/JiefLand/5.Devel/Clover/Clover-projects/Clover--CloverHackyColor--master.opencore/Build/Clover/DEBUG_GCC53/FV/Efildr20Pure: ERROR 16386: Invalid parameter option
  Input file size (0x84532) exceeds the Page Table Offset (0x70000)

EDIT Ok, RELEASE fixed. And I guess because RELEASE is smaller, no error at the end.

Edited by Jief_Machak
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Jief_Machak said:

I forgot to pull my own modificiations !! So DEBUG compile fine.

So DEBUG compile fine, although you'l have at the end 

Created /JiefLand/5.Devel/Clover/Clover-projects/Clover--CloverHackyColor--master.opencore/Build/Clover/DEBUG_GCC53/FV/Efildr64
GenPage...
/JiefLand/5.Devel/Clover/Clover-projects/Clover--CloverHackyColor--master.opencore/Build/Clover/DEBUG_GCC53/FV/Efildr20Pure: ERROR 16386: Invalid parameter option
  Input file size (0x84532) exceeds the Page Table Offset (0x70000)

Ok, fixed. And I guess because RELEASE is smaller, no error at the end.

@Jief_Machak How to build this specific branch (buildMe script or else). How to git pull opencore integration branch for new commits, please !

Edited by Matgen84

1 minute ago, Jief_Machak said:

Once cloned, git pull as usual.

I use buildMe script for this branch: failed

Spoiler

[CC] grub_driver

during IPA pass: cp

lto1: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault: 11

libbacktrace could not find executable to open

Please submit a full bug report,

with preprocessed source if appropriate.

See <https://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/> for instructions.

lto-wrapper: fatal error: /Users/mathieu/src/CloverBootloader/toolchain/cross/bin/x86_64-clover-linux-gnu-gcc returned 1 exit status

compilation terminated.

/Users/mathieu/src/CloverBootloader/toolchain/cross/lib/gcc/x86_64-clover-linux-gnu/10.2.0/../../../../x86_64-clover-linux-gnu/bin/ld: error: lto-wrapper failed

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [/Users/mathieu/src/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/X64/Protocols/MsgLog/MsgLog/DEBUG/MsgLog.dll] Error 1

build.py...

: error 7000: Failed to execute command

make tbuild [/Users/mathieu/src/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/X64/Protocols/MsgLog/MsgLog]

build.py...

: error F002: Failed to build module

/Users/mathieu/src/CloverBootloader/Protocols/MsgLog/MsgLog.inf [X64, GCC53, RELEASE]

- Failed -

Build end time: 08:48:49, Sep.07 2020

Build total time: 00:00:30

• Sad 1

Failed for me too, now this error

Spoiler

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] OsxLowMemFixDrv

[SLINK] AcpiTableDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] SmbiosView

[CC] Xhci

[CC] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointer

[CC] NvmExpressBlockIo

[SLINK] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe

[CC] NvmExpressDiskInfo

[CC] UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib

[CC] XhciReg

[SLINK] UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib

Building ... /Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxIso9660.inf [X64]

[CC] NvmExpressHci

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] XhciSched

[CC] NvmExpressPassthru

[CC] fsw_core

[SLINK] XhciDxe

[SLINK] NvmExpressDxe

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] fsw_iso9660

[CC] fsw_lib

[SLINK] VBoxIso9600

[CPP] APFS

lto-wrapper: fatal error: /Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/toolchain/cross/bin/x86_64-clover-linux-gnu-gcc returned 1 exit status

compilation terminated.

/Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/toolchain/cross/lib/gcc/x86_64-clover-linux-gnu/10.2.0/../../../../x86_64-clover-linux-gnu/bin/ld: error: lto-wrapper failed

make: *** [/Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/X64/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxIso9660/DEBUG/VBoxIso9600.dll] Error 1

build.py...

make tbuild [/Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/X64/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxIso9660]

build.py...

/Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxIso9660.inf [X64, GCC53, RELEASE]

- Failed -

Build end time: 09:47:10, Sep.07 2020

Build total time: 00:01:09

yapan4@Yapan4s-Mac ~ %

I will continue in the evening after work...

Edited by yapan4
  • Sad 2

Just now, yapan4 said:

Failed for me too, now this error

Reveal hidden contents

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] OsxLowMemFixDrv

[SLINK] AcpiTableDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] SmbiosView

[CC] Xhci

[CC] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointer

[CC] NvmExpressBlockIo

[SLINK] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe

[CC] NvmExpressDiskInfo

[CC] UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib

[CC] XhciReg

[SLINK] UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib

Building ... /Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxIso9660.inf [X64]

[CC] NvmExpressHci

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] XhciSched

[CC] NvmExpressPassthru

[CC] fsw_core

[SLINK] XhciDxe

[SLINK] NvmExpressDxe

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] fsw_iso9660

[CC] fsw_lib

[SLINK] VBoxIso9600

[CPP] APFS

lto-wrapper: fatal error: /Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/toolchain/cross/bin/x86_64-clover-linux-gnu-gcc returned 1 exit status

compilation terminated.

/Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/toolchain/cross/lib/gcc/x86_64-clover-linux-gnu/10.2.0/../../../../x86_64-clover-linux-gnu/bin/ld: error: lto-wrapper failed

make: *** [/Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/X64/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxIso9660/DEBUG/VBoxIso9600.dll] Error 1

build.py...

make tbuild [/Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/X64/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxIso9660]

build.py...

/Users/yapan4/CloverBootloader/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxIso9660.inf [X64, GCC53, RELEASE]

- Failed -

Build end time: 09:47:10, Sep.07 2020

Build total time: 00:01:09

yapan4@Yapan4s-Mac ~ %

Which script you use to build ? 

Failed for me with BuildMe and ebuild.sh. Xcode failed too

Spoiler

[CPP] screen

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: file: /Users/mathieu/src/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/rEFIt_UEFI/refit/OUTPUT/entry_scan/secureboot.obj has no symbols

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: file: /Users/mathieu/src/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/rEFIt_UEFI/refit/OUTPUT/entry_scan/securehash.obj has no symbols

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: file: /Users/mathieu/src/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/rEFIt_UEFI/refit/OUTPUT/entry_scan/securemenu.obj has no symbols

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: file: /Users/mathieu/src/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/rEFIt_UEFI/refit/OUTPUT/entry_scan/securevars.obj has no symbols

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: file: /Users/mathieu/src/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/rEFIt_UEFI/refit/OUTPUT/cpp_foundation/XBuffer.obj has no symbols

[SLINK] CLOVERX64

[DLINK1] CLOVERX64

[MTOC] CLOVERX64

[GENFW] CLOVERX64

Generating DUETEFIMAINFVX64 FV

###

GUID cross reference file can be found at /Users/mathieu/src/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/FV/Guid.xref

FV Space Information

DUETEFIMAINFVX64 [64%Full] 2752512 total, 1776120 used, 976392 free

- Done -

Build end time: 08:54:52, Sep.07 2020

Build total time: 00:01:30

Compressing DUETEFIMainFv.FV ...

Encoding

Compressing DxeCore.efi ...

Encoding

Compressing DxeIpl.efi ...

Encoding

Generate Loader Image ...

Created /Users/mathieu/src/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/FV/Efildr64

GenPage...

/Users/mathieu/src/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/FV/Efildr20Pure: ERROR 16386: Invalid parameter option

Input file size (0x8134c) exceeds the Page Table Offset (0x70000)

• Sad 1

On 9/1/2020 at 8:41 AM, MICKHAEL said:

Attached clover plist with kernel patches

config_KernelAndKextPatchesONLY.plist

yes! I patched but it seems that Clover don't boot BS earlier than beta 3 ? Is't True ? My BS 5 or BS6 don't boot...( only opencore)

Should I Use : Clover 5122 ? Could you share a real good guide ? CLOVER/ACPI/patched  folder is it the same than OC/ACPI? Can I use the same aml files ? Where to find the last kexts for Clover running BigSur? and what about the OCquirks.plist ?  Any help will be very usefull....Thanks !!

my specs:   desktop 15/7400 Mobo ASUS H110M ,  Nvidia 710 8 GB RAM.  

3 minutes ago, lclerte said:

yes! I patched but it seems that Clover don't boot BS earlier than beta 3 ? Is't True ? My BS 5 or BS6 don't boot...( only opencore)

Should I Use : Clover 5122 ? Could you share a real good guide ? CLOVER/ACPI/patched  folder is it the same than OC/ACPI? Can I use the same aml files ? Where to find the last kexts for Clover running BigSur? and what about the OCquirks.plist ?  Any help will be very usefull....Thanks !!

my specs:   desktop 15/7400 Mobo ASUS H110M ,  Nvidia 710 8 GB RAM.  

hello,

well, Clover 5119 patched with kernel patches are able to boot up to Big Sur beta 3. we all are waiting for a working Clover for Big Sur... (CLOVER ACPI and OC ACPI are the same, kext, and OCQuirks, its dependent on CPU, read dortania.github.io)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lclerte said:

Well! How did you do that ? fantastic ! please share....

@Jief_Machak has committed the first "stage" from dev branch, to boot Big Sur with Clover. Please, read his post and others: at this time, OpenCore integration branch for clover can't be compile by users. So Clover is not ready yet for Big Sur :cry:

• Like 1

To people who had a lto1 segmentation fault : it looks like a compiler bug??? What is your version of gcc ?

Try this (be in Clover folder, of course)

sh ./ebuild.sh --gcc53 --buildtarget=DEBUG

or --buildtarget=RELEASE

I moved all the OpenCore initialisation in StarLoader11. That should ensure that Clover behaves as usual for version before Big Sur.

Edited by Jief_Machak
  • Like 4

Compilation with Xcode fixed. So you can try "--xcode8" instead of "--gcc53".

Forgot to say : to boot Big Sur, you must remove AptioMemoryFix from your Clover drivers. If not -> crash. Which mean that currently, it's hard to make a config that works for both pre-11 and 11.

My idea to fix that is to load the old AptioMemoryFix only when booting pre-11. For that, we can implement the same system as for the kexts.

But before modifying that branch too much, I'd like to know from dev people if you're ok to continue that way (and bring that in master branch), or if you prefer to re-implement to avoid having to import OpenCore.

• Like 3

Hi @Jief_Machak

I can't build again... Don't know why !

Spoiler

Building ... /Users/mathieu/src/cloverbootloader/PcAtChipsetPkg/IsaAcpiDxe/IsaAcpi.inf [X64]

make: Nothing to be done for `tbuild'.

Building ... /Users/mathieu/src/cloverbootloader/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Metronome/Metronome.inf [X64]

lto-wrapper: fatal error: /Users/mathieu/src/opt/local/cross/bin/x86_64-clover-linux-gnu-gcc returned 1 exit status

compilation terminated.

/Users/mathieu/src/opt/local/cross/lib/gcc/x86_64-clover-linux-gnu/10.2.0/../../../../x86_64-clover-linux-gnu/bin/ld: error: lto-wrapper failed

make: *** [/Users/mathieu/src/cloverbootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/X64/CloverEFI/PciRootBridgeDxe/PciRootBridge/DEBUG/PcatPciRootBridge.dll] Error 1

build.py...

make tbuild [/Users/mathieu/src/cloverbootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/X64/CloverEFI/PciRootBridgeDxe/PciRootBridge]

build.py...

/Users/mathieu/src/cloverbootloader/CloverEFI/PciRootBridgeDxe/PciRootBridge.inf [X64, GCC53, RELEASE]

- Failed -

For AptioMemoryFix, I use this old kext only for Mojave (IvyBridge config). On Catalina, I use OcQuirks (Z390 config): works fine.

For Opencore,prefer to re-implement to avoid having to import it (of course if it's easy for you to update each necessary time). Just a opinion. Finally, choose the easiest solution for you :)

EDIT: try to build Branch from scratch now

Edited by Matgen84

9 minutes ago, mifjpn said:

sh ./ebuild.sh --xcode8 --buildtarget=DEBUG

I tried the above. The following was output.

[SLINK] CLOVERX64
[DLINK1] CLOVERX64
[MTOC] CLOVERX64
[GENFW] CLOVERX64

###
GUID cross reference file can be found at /Users/alpha/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/DEBUG_XCODE8/FV/Guid.xref

FV Space Information
DUETEFIMAINFVX64 [64%Full] 2752512 total, 1776376 used, 976136 free

- Done -
Build end time: 21:19:03, Sep.07 2020
Build total time: 00:01:08

Encoding
Encoding
Encoding
Created /Users/alpha/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/DEBUG_XCODE8/FV/Efildr64
GenPage...
/Users/alpha/CloverBootloader/Build/Clover/DEBUG_XCODE8/FV/Efildr20Pure: ERROR 16386: Invalid parameter option
  Input file size (0x81d61) exceeds the Page Table Offset (0x70000)

Me too with Xcode8 :bye: @mifjpn Xcode8 args is not necessary: xcode8 is the default toolchain for ebuild.sh

Spoiler

[SLINK] CLOVERX64

[DLINK1] CLOVERX64

[MTOC] CLOVERX64

[GENFW] CLOVERX64

###

GUID cross reference file can be found at /Users/mathieu/src/cloverbootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/FV/Guid.xref

FV Space Information

DUETEFIMAINFVX64 [64%Full] 2752512 total, 1776120 used, 976392 free

- Done -

Build end time: 14:31:35, Sep.07 2020

Build total time: 00:01:31

Encoding

Encoding

Encoding

Created /Users/mathieu/src/cloverbootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/FV/Efildr64

GenPage...

/Users/mathieu/src/cloverbootloader/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/FV/Efildr20Pure: ERROR 16386: Invalid parameter option

Input file size (0x813ba) exceeds the Page Table Offset (0x70000)

Edited by Matgen84
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Jief_Machak said:

Compilation with Xcode fixed. So you can try "--xcode8" instead of "--gcc53".

Forgot to say : to boot Big Sur, you must remove AptioMemoryFix from your Clover drivers. If not -> crash. Which mean that currently, it's hard to make a config that works for both pre-11 and 11.

My idea to fix that is to load the old AptioMemoryFix only when booting pre-11. For that, we can implement the same system as for the kexts.

But before modifying that branch too much, I'd like to know from dev people if you're ok to continue that way (and bring that in master branch), or if you prefer to re-implement to avoid having to import OpenCore.

Wait please, I am not at home.

AptioMemoryFix is obsolete. I am using OpenRuntime+OcQuirks for all systems.

• Like 4