Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,336 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, RicGervasoni said:

Hello!

Could anyone help me how to change the resolution in the Clover bootloader?

My monitor is Dell, model S3422SWG and I use 3440x1440 resolution.

Thanks. 

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 19.24.52.png

On 6/27/2024 at 11:38 AM, hectoruelo said:

Hello, my name is Hector, I am slightly familiar with the creation of a hackintosh but I have been enjoying one for several years and I am delighted, I will try to lend a hand with my experience as far as possible and help this great community. Greetings to all!

Welcome to the forum!

@miliuco

This week I managed to get a cool deal on a Hackintosh. Natively use Apple Studio Display via Thunderbolt with DP-IN. This allowed you to use all the features of the monitor, facetime camera, brightness and volume control.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Luchina said:

My name is Gabriel, I'm from Brazil and I've been making Hackintosh for years. I love practice and I'm always looking for knowledge ;)

Welcome to the forums, Gabriel!

Posted (edited)

Hello,

My Name is Ovidiu and I am very passionate about Hackintosh :) Been doing them for years. I have recently managed to install Sequoia on my Lenovo Thinkpad L15 (Intel i5 10210u , intel hd630 and genuine Broadcom card from 2015 MacBook Air)  and I can say it is very stable. I followed the Topic for OCLP 1.6.0 Sequoia development on this forum and I would like to be able to reply and give back my success, support and ideas to the community. 

For example, I have a really good solution for modern wifi patching that I see it is not clearly discussed on the topic so far. 

Looking forward to Hackintosh together :) 

Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 1.50.41 AM.png

Edited by kefrulz
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, kefrulz said:

For example, I have a really good solution for modern wifi patching that I see it is not clearly discussed on the topic so far. 

Welcome to the IM family/Community, here we share ideas and solutions which benefits all including Newbies and Seasoned Members.

Your Contributions will be gladly accepted by all. :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 2

On 7/4/2024 at 8:33 PM, RicGervasoni said:

Hi Slice!
Thanks your attencion.

As I told Miliuco, changing the resolution doesn't work. I do not know why.

Hi,

You should open new thread for the question.

• Like 2

Hi everyone, my name is Kirill, I've been doing hackintosh for 5 years and I'm good at it, I've used 4 bootloaders Ozmosis,OpenCore(and now I'm using it on my ryzentosh),Clover and Chameleon.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2024 at 12:52 AM, kefrulz said:

Hi everyone, my name is Kirill, I've been doing hackintosh for 5 years and I'm good at it, I've used 4 bootloaders Ozmosis,OpenCore(and now I'm using it on my ryzentosh),Clover and Chameleon.

Welcome.

Edited by eSaF
  • Like 2